Face:  3/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: 800 60 mins
Repeat: maybe

So after Sundays diabolical “massage” with the troglodyte I was in need if a proper massage and decided to book an appointment with Angel after reading some reports on her from a while ago, contacted her through wechat and booked for 8pm. The place is quite easy to find just around the corner from tai hing and kinda behind tsui wah near the old central market. Rang the bell and was greeted by Angel an average looking 40 something year old lady who seemed to be in pretty good shape. Usual drill applied stripped off and showered alone while she ate some of her dinner, once out the shower she lead me to a small room with a massage table. Layed face down and she covered me with towels and began the dry massage which I’m not usually a fan of but this lady really knew what she was doing, with pressure in all the right places it was great compared to the usual dry massages you get in most spa’s! My only criticism would be that it went on for quite a long while around 40 mins before she started the oil massage! This part was then very brief only lasting around 10 mins with very little teasing involved which was a shame. Onto the flip, she told me to turn over and took off her dress to reveal some sort of body stocking with underwear underneath, as confirmed by other reports she has a magnificent pair of puppies which she doesn’t mind you playing with, the hj was average tbh but not disappointing.
She quickly cleaned me up I showered, she then fed me a couple of mouthfuls of her dinner before getting dressed paying and leaving feeling pretty satisfied that I actually had a decent massage!

[ Last edited by  Jonnyrad at 7-2-2018 15:24 ]

Recent Ratings
Sherno   23-4-2018 13:59  Acceptance  +2   Favorable
mchk   13-2-2018 13:29  Karma  +2   Favorable
idd007   9-2-2018 14:52  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
batman108   8-2-2018 06:15  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks