Nationality & Language: Chinese Mandarin
Face:  3/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  70 minutes 398 RMB  
Repeat: Absolutely!

I'm new but is there a way this post gets shown in China subforum?  I feel like this info could help the appropriate audience there.
--------------------

Hi, new member here writing about my first solo experience mongering!  Last summer my friend took me to an SPA providing exotic massage in China, the whole experience was just ecstatic!  So I finally decided to try it out my own. I  found many similar spas on DianPing App (Chinese Version of Yelp) in Nanjing,  got manager's wechat of this place from Dianping's comment section, and made an appointment.  I booked #22 from the manager's Wechat album.   

I got there early, saw that the place was located in this dingy back alley, got scared and walk past it a few times to take a peepk, then finally summoned enough courage to walk in    Walked thru narrow stairs down into a reception area, a young girl greeted me, told her I had an appointed, she asked me to take off my shoes and change into their slippers, Then a really cute girl in her 20s came out and lead me to a dim lighted large room.  The room has a red, large round bed like you see in Japanese Love motel, and a shower, it was clean and spacious, playing soft music.  

The girl who led me in snuggled next to me and ask if I'm ready to have some fun, I said I booked #22 and she said she's better lol.  I insisted then she smiled and said ok.   I waited for a minute then #22 walked in, she looked about 80% as good as her picture, and I started having slight regret because the first girl was better looking lol.  But no matter, this woman is very pretty, tall, with a nice soft body.  

She asked me to shower as she waited outside, then knocked before coming back in.  I put my underwear back on cuz I was nervous as fuck, she teased me and told me to take it off, then lie down on bed.  She took off her top and got on my back, started a soft massage with a lot of hand tease.  My mandarin is fluent and we chatted as she was doing her thing, told me I'm good looking and very polite, said she started falling for me lol, w/e.  She then took off her top and started   rubbing her chest around my back and leg, sucked my ear, licked my back with hot water in her mouth...  I'm pretty stoked and this point.

Then she said why aren't you touching me, umm it's hard to touch laying on my face.  She started playing with my backdoor with her fingers and I clenched up cuz that ain't my thing.  She then was about to lick the back garden, this is when I   told her Nah.  She asked me to flip over, I started touching her breast and rest of her body and she started moaning and continued to do hand massage and lick me all over.  I didn't go for her undie but I got the feeling that she wants me to.  I'm too nervous to do that.  she started switching to BBBJ with hot water in her mouth, mixing in hands and breast, I got so overwhelmed I just Hard!

After that we showered, she laid next to me and we chatted some more.  Told me about her rape fantasies, and how her cooking skills are bad but really good in bed, lol.  She said she did all the work and maybe I should serve her, I ignored it cuz I felt totally sapped after that monstrous release.  At 70 minute mark, a soft alarm beeped, so I realized she had stayed with me the whole duration even though I busted like 30 minutes in rofl.   

Walked out and paid 398 RMB, they even gave me 50rmb gift card for next visit lol.  On my way out, saw this other tall girl with HUGE racks smiling at me.  I think she's #30 from the manager's photos.

-------------------------------

Great experience and will def return when I'm back to China.  Since I'm new I don't know the etiquette for posting contact info and pics so I won't be posting it here.  But I will say that these places are easy to find using Dianping, just type Keyword: Spa, or 男士 and look over the comments on the shop.  

I asked and they don't serve non-Asians, afraid of drawing extra heat.  Also, I feel like mandarin skill is important because the girl was comfortable with me so I had a really good service, and would probably have gotten away with extra stuff.

Anyways, Thanks for READING MY FIRST REPORT!  Any critique and suggestion are welcome, I'll be visiting China Soon again and hopefully Can get my RA up, as I am eager to explore more stuff here.

[ Last edited by  gqbomer at 7-2-2018 08:20 ]

Recent Ratings
huskyone   25-2-2018 01:46  Acceptance  +1   
Placebo52   14-2-2018 08:10  Acceptance  +1   
sinofaguo   9-2-2018 20:51  Karma  +3   nice report! could you pls send the wechat?
UncleDad   8-2-2018 22:36  Karma  +4   Great first post!
blast77   8-2-2018 21:10  Karma  +6   U should try to see her outside, she seems fun to play with
aznsensation22   8-2-2018 13:19  Acceptance  +1   care to share wechat ?
cactuss   7-2-2018 17:33  Karma  +4   
porkchops   7-2-2018 15:33  Karma  +4   Nice!
Kortaro   7-2-2018 13:47  Karma  +4   
Axnman68   7-2-2018 12:53  Acceptance  +1   
waldo   7-2-2018 11:57  Karma  +5   Written like a pro.
batman108   7-2-2018 11:57  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
jeffzeke   7-2-2018 11:27  Karma  +5   good one, keep posting bro!
hotjac   7-2-2018 10:08  Karma  +2   too bad it's not foreign friendly. and yes contact and pics gets you more points.
Mister   7-2-2018 08:52  Karma  +3   Good detailed first report. Yes, you can post pics for more karma
Kortaro
Kinky King

UID 149221
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1079
Posts 268
Karma 1067
Acceptance 248
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-5-2016
Status Offline
Post at 7-2-2018 13:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 gqbomer's post

fantastic report, written like a pro

no need to worry about posting in the other sections for now, the newbie section will give you extra karma points in the mean time for making proper reports.

Thanks for the info on the DianPing app. will definitely need to download before I head into china next time
blast77
Throbbing Titan

UID 51432
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4454
Posts 316
Karma 4422
Acceptance 636
Reading Access 70
Registered 8-9-2010
Status Offline
Post at 8-2-2018 21:11  Profile P.M. 
There are FS saunas in Nanjing, and yes they try to low pro as there were some raids

♬Ain't asking you for nuthin'
I'm just giving up somethin'
If you got the price
If you the price yeah yeah
Street walking woman
Street walking  woooman"♬
gqbomer
Musky Member

UID 229260
Digest Posts 0
Credits 171
Posts 5
Karma 170
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 20
Registered 30-1-2018
Status Offline
Post at 11-2-2018 03:01  Profile P.M. 
Alright, I got some requests for contact info so I'll share it, along with the girl's photo as seen in manager's Wechat album (she's photoshopped but not heavy).

I'll do RA10 for both, is that the standard procedure?  I understand real pictures taken should be higher RA, in this case, it's not.

No FS at this joint, Asian only and manager doesn't speak English, GL

Be nice to her if you visit, you sick fucks.

[ Last edited by  gqbomer at 11-2-2018 03:16 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
obe   18-2-2018 13:13  Karma  +6   
cactuss   14-2-2018 13:04  Karma  +4   
Placebo52   14-2-2018 08:12  Acceptance  +1   
sinofaguo   11-2-2018 21:31  Karma  +3   Thanks