Subject: AMA: "dated" LG stable girl for 2 years!!
hakemjmba
Carnal Conqueror

UID 113651
Digest Posts 0
Credits 372
Posts 60
Karma 367
Acceptance 99
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-1-2014
Status Offline
Post at 5-2-2018 12:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
AMA: "dated" LG stable girl for 2 years!!

First, I want to say I will not be posting pictures (private or otherwise) or disclosing her contact, so please don't ask. I can, however, say she is short, slim, and has a pair of very very OMFG DAMNIT natural breasts, they were quite the handful

Second, I will say she has told me everything about the industry, and believe me, I asked her everything I can think of. I will try to answer any questions bros may have. If I don't have an answer, I can always ask her directly as we remain close till this day.

Now It wasn't exactly dating, more like chilling with a friend with benefits on demand We really clicked when we first met and it was the second time with her when we really hit it off and exchanged Wechat. We had a great deal of fun traveling and enjoying life. Just to be clear, I was not her sugar daddy and didn't pay for everything. I offered to pay for plane tickets or hotel rooms, but she simply insisted she contributed.  Overall, the best 2 years of my life and still going strong   cheers bros and ask me anything!

[ Last edited by  hakemjmba at 5-2-2018 12:43 ]

Recent Ratings
Girlsbuster   7-6-2018 18:13  Acceptance  +1   Very important “behind the scenes” thread. Well done starting it !
jlam13   8-2-2018 11:31  Acceptance  +1   Is she still in the biz, when dating with you?
Pinkpuffy69   8-2-2018 06:05  Acceptance  +2   How does recruitment work and where at? Are they told up front? I want to compare notes with my girl.
batman108   6-2-2018 05:32  Acceptance  +3   does your friend or her friends come to USA and work? what is the arrangements? awesome and thanks
UncleDad   5-2-2018 22:39  Acceptance  +4   How very intriguing!
Drildick   5-2-2018 14:03  Acceptance  +2   How and where was she recruited? Could she leave for another organization any time?
Mister   5-2-2018 13:42  Acceptance  +4   How do they split the $1k? Does she live in HK? Which agency is she with now? What happened to LG?
batman108
Erotic Emperor

UID 117297
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2918
Posts 421
Karma 2873
Acceptance 907
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-4-2014
Status Offline
Post at 13-2-2018 03:20  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 hakemjmba's post

hi,

how does one person start on this business?  please share if possible and use fake names to protect person.

thanks
Mario78
Carnal Conqueror

UID 137529
Digest Posts 0
Credits 223
Posts 79
Karma 214
Acceptance 189
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-11-2015
Location Italy
Status Offline
Post at 13-2-2018 07:16  Profile P.M. 
Does she use fake pics on her profile or always real ones? Do customers ever turn her down at the door if she doesn't look like on the pictures?

[ Last edited by  Mario78 at 13-2-2018 00:21 ]
zebra
Erotic Emperor

UID 109166
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2596
Posts 340
Karma 2502
Acceptance 1882
Reading Access 60
Registered 9-9-2013
Status Offline
Post at 13-2-2018 15:08  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 hakemjmba's post

What is the purpose of this AMA thread? Do you have her permission to do this?

This thread is not RA-protected. Anyone on the internet can read what you wrote. You might have used false names (but LG stable is not a false name, right?), you still have no idea what part of your stories could compromise her work. A tiny little innocent piece of information that you share here might just be the missing piece of puzzle the police is looking for.

This "industry" doesn't need a AMA column. You are not a K-pop star, for fuck sake. Unless, of course, everything you write is bullshit.

About your conduct: Unless you got her explicit consent, but to "date" her for two years (whatever that means), and then to set up an "AMA" column on the internet based on her information, is a breach of her trust. It is not a gentleman's behaviour to do this to a girlfriend, or even a friend. And if you see her as your face, what are you taking her for?

As if objectifying her body is not enough ("OMFG DAMNIT natural breasts"? Are you 19?), you are collecting stories about her life and work for your amusement, and now you are showing off your so-called knowledge about her business here, apparently for winning friends and influence on this forum. It is as if you fuck her in two ways, you use her body for your pleasure and then spread stories about her life for your entertainment. It is exploitation.

Finally, this board is for paid sex services. You said you didn't pay for sex with her, then this thread should be removed.

Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   15-2-2018 20:42  Acceptance  +3   Some good points but isn't this whole forum built on objectification?
Weelock   14-2-2018 13:27  Acceptance  +5   Yes agree
stinkyfeet
Master Mongerer

UID 19967
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5911
Posts 557
Karma 5814
Acceptance 1949
Reading Access 80
Registered 8-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 14-2-2018 00:49  Profile P.M. 
Yeah this should definitely have a reading access

Probably bare minimum 30.

Regarding the friendship. Was it still a business but friendly relationship or was their any real emotion involved which will effect this post. I've been involved with tons of China girls from footies, ktv, bar, sauna as well as daytime girls. You know when a girl is serious or just using the guy as cash backup as well as a someone convenient (dude with the car).

Recent Ratings
hakemjmba   15-2-2018 09:54  Acceptance  +3   You're right, I will change to RA30 If I can figure out how to. Any ideas?
Mario78   14-2-2018 02:38  Acceptance  +2   Agree, the RA should be 30
hakemjmba
Carnal Conqueror

UID 113651
Digest Posts 0
Credits 372
Posts 60
Karma 367
Acceptance 99
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-1-2014
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2018 09:03  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by batman108 at 13-2-2018 03:20 AM
hi,

how does one person start on this business?  please share if possible and use fake names to protect person.

thanks

From my understanding, it's quite difficult to get your foot in the door. There is a whole ecosystem that stretches out to Shenzhen and beyond. There are WeChat group chats where the scouts recruit girls (new or veterans). You'd most likely have to know someone in order to start your own company on Go141. A few of the people running the stables were previously in the working girls, and they're in their mid 20s to early 30s. You can always locate the webmaster email on the homepage and shoot them an email.
hakemjmba
Carnal Conqueror

UID 113651
Digest Posts 0
Credits 372
Posts 60
Karma 367
Acceptance 99
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-1-2014
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2018 09:08  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Mario78 at 13-2-2018 07:16 AM
Does she use fake pics on her profile or always real ones? Do customers ever turn her down at the door if she doesn't look like on the pictures?

The pictures are usually heavily photoshopped and altered, but with that said, it's usually the same girl that opens the door. Company's do B&S for a number of reasons, but it's usually when the girl advertised is not longer available due to her period or being sick. When this happens, a different girl usually opens the door and the likelihood of a bro saying "fuck it I'll take her anyway" benefits the company substantially. And yes, customers say "no" on a daily basis, the key is to say "no" politely
hakemjmba
Carnal Conqueror

UID 113651
Digest Posts 0
Credits 372
Posts 60
Karma 367
Acceptance 99
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-1-2014
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2018 09:42  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by zebra at 13-2-2018 03:08 PM
What is the purpose of this AMA thread? Do you have her permission to do this?

This thread is not RA-protected. Anyone on the internet can read what you wrote. You might have used false names (but L ...

I do agree with you and I've thought this through. I do have her consent and to be quite transparent, it was her idea. It is not my intention to over step any boundaries nor to exploit any girls. The purpose of the AMA is for people to ask questions that they had always wanted to ask. If I feel the question is inappropriate or if anyone voices concern, I will gladly edit a post or choose not to answer the question. I am not here to purposely put anyone in a difficult situation. I am just trying to be helpful and answer any questions.

In regards to the "omgf...natural breasts!" comment, I did not mean to offend you and I definitely did not mean to sound immature. I was always under the assumption that we were here on the forum to share our personal experiences and have our own opinion. Regardless of my age, I will still say this when I'm 94 because that is just who I am, I don't see anything wrong with this. But, If this comment offends you then I'd be more than happy to edit it, just say it and it's done.

As for giving additional information to LE, they already know what I'm willing to say. LE is actively raiding company's and decommissioning criminal activities in the space without the assistance from me. There is so much more going on in regards to LE than what many believe. This is coming from a people I have met in the industry and managed to avoid serious trouble for quite some time.

And you're right, and I stand corrected, I did pay for sex, initially.
End of the day, why don't we just get stop the negativity and share our experiences? It's what we're all here for, to explore our wildest fantasies, right?

[ Last edited by  hakemjmba at 15-2-2018 09:52 ]

Recent Ratings
p0ison   20-2-2018 10:57  Acceptance  +4   Well crafted response!
Mister   15-2-2018 19:19  Acceptance  +6   Classy response. Wonder why she suggested you do this.
Pinkpuffy69   15-2-2018 13:34  Acceptance  +2   Thanks
hakemjmba
Carnal Conqueror

UID 113651
Digest Posts 0
Credits 372
Posts 60
Karma 367
Acceptance 99
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-1-2014
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2018 09:50  Profile P.M. 
@jlam13 Yes
@Pinkpuffy69 There are several different channels for recruitment, one is mentioned in one of the replies.
@batman108 As far as I know, no.
@Drildick Recruited in China like most girls. The top girls can choose which company as long as the company is able to supply demand.
@Mister 1k is spit 60/40 but really depends on the price of the girl.

Recent Ratings
Pinkpuffy69   15-2-2018 13:15  Acceptance  +2   Thanks so much.
blast77   15-2-2018 12:58  Acceptance  +6   You've got questions
Mister   15-2-2018 11:36  Acceptance  +1   Thanks
blast77
Throbbing Titan

UID 51432
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4454
Posts 316
Karma 4422
Acceptance 636
Reading Access 70
Registered 8-9-2010
Status Online
Post at 15-2-2018 12:57  Profile P.M. 
About the split i concur, i've basically asked to HGs everytime this question, and that's the range i got 60% for the girl most of times, and up to 70%.

In China. It's also about the same. In some saunas it can be a little lower.
Just after the big GD crackdown, i got number sometimes much lower,  45%

Some questions:

-Do you know how much a wechat agent, just a low intermediary, that often never even see the girls in real, is paid?

-How much get the guys in Hotel you can sometimes see in the elevator or hotel lobby, low profile, watching over,  that back  in the day could receive you for mirror view?

-How much the security guys get paid?

In China saunas  girls are usually "traîned" for the job
-Are HGS  also for their first tour in HK? My guess is that it is not the habit but I've heard some want to try girls on arrival.

-Do HGS offer upgraded service to some VIP clients if asked by the one running the operation?
And is there a pattern, on how a guy should act to get better service?

-I know what wgs think about men not going to see WG
But what is their opinion about hobbyists visiting them?

-A WG once told me: "sex is nothing for me",  
Is It a general feeling among HGs?
How about when It's not on the job?

-Did you read "wgs only" group chat.

♬Ain't asking you for nuthin'
I'm just giving up somethin'
If you got the price
If you the price yeah yeah
Street walking woman
Street walking  woooman"♬
Pinkpuffy69
Carnal Conqueror

UID 175276
Digest Posts 0
Credits 215
Posts 58
Karma 207
Acceptance 159
Reading Access 30
Registered 21-1-2017
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2018 13:31  Profile P.M. 
My girlfriend who was a contract sauna girl was recruited from a bar, or she knew someone that was in the biz that got her a contact. She was then given a tour of the business Macau spa,  and was asked if she was ok with it. She was then trained and issued a blue card.  She won't ever give me specific details of how they are trained "she just says it's so crazy; forget about it " which of course makes me not forget about it just makes me insanely even more curious. She wants to forget about that life and move on, I respect her wishes. Part of me wishes I could post my session, but that would just be bragging.  I do know they get desensitized to sex and hj's  it's like "peeling a bannana.

She presses me for cash sometimes, at first I got offended, but now I realize she is pretty insanely poor, so even if I'm not happy with it I give her some with stipulations. I actually respect her and trust her because she tells me exactly what she uses it for. Omg she is so proud too she insists on paying all her debts off, doesn't want to be pegged as a thief or bad person.

I really want to know how they get recruited so everyone's comments much appreciated. Is very close to what she has told me too.

[ Last edited by  Pinkpuffy69 at 15-2-2018 13:42 ]

Recent Ratings
Mister   16-2-2018 10:02  Acceptance  +3   
blast77   16-2-2018 07:26  Acceptance  +6   Interesting insight
MothToAFlame   15-2-2018 20:46  Acceptance  +5   
zzzxxxccc
Nookie Newbie

UID 227648
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6
Posts 7
Karma 4
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-1-2018
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2018 14:22  Profile P.M. 
Might be a newbie question, but when WGs are dating/have a partner, do they restrain from cumming with clients and save it for their partners, as like a borderline? or is this an urban myth?
cactuss
Kinky King

UID 23983
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1883
Posts 562
Karma 1859
Acceptance 487
Reading Access 50
Registered 24-4-2009
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2018 17:53  Profile P.M. 
Did she ever go bareback with other customers?

Did she ever get beaten up or threatened?
hakemjmba
Carnal Conqueror

UID 113651
Digest Posts 0
Credits 372
Posts 60
Karma 367
Acceptance 99
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-1-2014
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2018 20:05  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by cactuss at 15-2-2018 05:53 PM
Did she ever go bareback with other customers?

Did she ever get beaten up or threatened?

She never went bareback and she's never been beaten or threatened. She did say she heard it does happen.

[ Last edited by  hakemjmba at 15-2-2018 21:15 ]
hakemjmba
Carnal Conqueror

UID 113651
Digest Posts 0
Credits 372
Posts 60
Karma 367
Acceptance 99
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-1-2014
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2018 20:06  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by blast77 at 15-2-2018 12:57 PM
About the split i concur, i've basically asked to HGs everytime this question, and that's the range i got 60% for the girl most of times, and up to 70%.

In China. It's also about the same. In some s ...

Let me try to answer your questions, but I'm going to mostly generalize:

1) Do you know how much a wechat agent, just a low intermediary, that often never even see the girls in real, is paid?
- The recruiter usually gets around 50hkd/session with the girl they recruit. I'm sure this price varies between company's. I'm not too sure if that was what you were asking.

2) How much get the guys in Hotel you can sometimes see in the elevator or hotel lobby, low profile, watching over,  that back  in the day could receive you for mirror view?
- I don't know.

3) How much the security guys get paid?
- This, too, I do not know.

4) Are HGS  also for their first tour in HK? My guess is that it is not the habit but I've heard some want to try girls on arrival.
- I cannot give you an accurate answer.

5) Do HGS offer upgraded service to some VIP clients if asked by the one running the operation?
And is there a pattern, on how a guy should act to get better service?
- Yes there are clients that are treated with more care because they bring more to the table, e.g., requesting a 7p. As for the way you should act for better service? A good rule of thumb is just to be nice, but mind you, they go through 15+ punters a day so there is no one size fits all motto here. You can be the nicest guy in the world but if she had a bad session before you, don't expect to receive great service.

6) I know what wgs think about men not going to see WG
But what is their opinion about hobbyists visiting them?
- They see each customer as income, but if they enjoy being around the customer then it's a plus.

7) A WG once told me: "sex is nothing for me",  
Is It a general feeling among HGs?
How about when It's not on the job?
- This is usually the case, they become desensitized to sex. Sex away from the job is very different from when they're on the job. I'll leave it at that because it varies from individual to individual.

8) Did you read "wgs only" group chat.
- I have read it and it's the usual chitchat with recruitment/referrals on the table.

[ Last edited by  hakemjmba at 15-2-2018 20:23 ]

Recent Ratings
blast77   16-2-2018 07:01  Acceptance  +6   Thanks a lot answering
hakemjmba
Carnal Conqueror

UID 113651
Digest Posts 0
Credits 372
Posts 60
Karma 367
Acceptance 99
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-1-2014
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2018 20:08  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by zzzxxxccc at 15-2-2018 02:22 PM
Might be a newbie question, but when WGs are dating/have a partner, do they restrain from cumming with clients and save it for their partners, as like a borderline? or is this an urban myth?

I don't mean to burst any bubbles, but a few girls told me they usually fake the orgasms. They also said they do orgasm from time to time.
hakemjmba
Carnal Conqueror

UID 113651
Digest Posts 0
Credits 372
Posts 60
Karma 367
Acceptance 99
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-1-2014
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2018 20:14  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Pinkpuffy69 at 15-2-2018 01:31 PM
My girlfriend who was a contract sauna girl was recruited from a bar, or she knew someone that was in the biz that got her a contact. She was then given a tour of the business Macau spa,  and was aske ...

Lol, the Macau scene sounds like they go through their procedures I don't know how the recruitment is over there, but what you say sounds interesting. I knew a girl that went to Macau and made a bunch of money chit chatting the wealthy gamblers there. She also said the sauna girls were very desperate during those times and had to resort to working after hours walking the streets. I suppose there's too much competition in the saunas?

Recent Ratings
stinkyfeet   16-2-2018 17:11  Acceptance  +5   Whoah! I can believe this happens since IMO Macau sauna biz is bad. Which location they do the stroll at?!
hakemjmba
Carnal Conqueror

UID 113651
Digest Posts 0
Credits 372
Posts 60
Karma 367
Acceptance 99
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-1-2014
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2018 20:20  Profile P.M. 
@Mister She suggested I do this because she thought there were a few posts that were wildly inaccurate and so she also thought she could give a behind the scenes point of view

[ Last edited by  hakemjmba at 15-2-2018 21:24 ]

Recent Ratings
Mister   16-2-2018 09:57  Acceptance  +2   Indeed. Thank her for her thoughtfulness ;-D
hakemjmba
Carnal Conqueror

UID 113651
Digest Posts 0
Credits 372
Posts 60
Karma 367
Acceptance 99
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-1-2014
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2018 20:49  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by stinkyfeet at 14-2-2018 12:49 AM
Probably bare minimum 30.

Regarding the friendship. Was it still a business but friendly relationship or was their any real emotion involved which will effect this post. I've been involved with tons ...

It wasn't a business friendship we genuinely became great friends and we just hung out and did normal things friends do. You are right though, you usually know when the girl is in it because you have something she wants, especially if you have a car

Recent Ratings
Drildick   16-2-2018 08:36  Acceptance  +1   
Pinkpuffy69
Carnal Conqueror

UID 175276
Digest Posts 0
Credits 215
Posts 58
Karma 207
Acceptance 159
Reading Access 30
Registered 21-1-2017
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2018 23:30  Profile P.M. 
Reply #17 hakemjmba's post

Yes,  definitely true competition is fierce in Macau saunas. Some nights all the girls are busy doesn't matter which ones. Other nights the girls will literally sit 12  to 15 hours being bored out of their minds. From observation it's not the most high class girl that gets the most play, it's the girl with the huge rack and being skinny that gets play.

I could see how some would be desperate to work after hours on the streets, but it's really hard especially after 12 hour shift. Most likely they will tell the manager to extend their shift to 17 hours in house.

In the morning hours with so few girls on shift they are more likely to get customers as selection is only out of 3 girls. Etc.

Recent Ratings
hakemjmba   21-2-2018 16:34  Acceptance  +3   You make a good point, it's much safer working in house than on the streets :)
Drildick   16-2-2018 08:36  Acceptance  +1