Registered 14-7-2014
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2018 01:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Muk Fung Spa

Names: Ho Ho (Canto pronounciation)
Link: http://go141.com/en/A43175-TST-SPA-MukFung.html
Date: 29 Jan 2018, about 10pm
Face: 8/10 (about 80% of the photo, imagine slightly smaller eyes and no doll effect)
Body: 8.5/10
Skill: 3/10 (not massage, not in my dictionary)
Service: 5/10 (she was friendly enough to try engaging me in conversation (mando) and didn't stop trying till i finish)
GFE: Nope
PSE: 5/10 (only due to the B2B package which i chose, otherwise no)
Damage: $800
Repeat: Not with this girl

January is coming to an end and LB was thinking of celebrating one month into the year with some good massage by a pretty provider. I read a report by a bro, can't remember which one, which told a decent story of his experience at Muk Fung. So i thought, why not.

Added the agent's wechat (they put it in DB FYR) and asked who are available. I wasn't looking at Ho Ho initially, another more petite girl caught my eye. However she wasn't available and the agent sent her picture which looked decent, took the bait and made the booking. Upon arriving the mamasan asked me whether I wanted the normal package or the B2B package, I was in the mood of splurging a tad more and hence went with B2B package.

The girl came in and wow, she was pretty and young. Slight push ups, i'd say her boobs are B to C cup despite her petite build with a nice proportioned body. Things went downhill from here however in terms of the experience. Her massage was really nothing to write home about, there was no power at all. I was telling myself, maybe part 2 will be better. Apparently I was wrong; B2B was meh. I mean, she was standing and leaning down to do the B2B .

Comes the flip, and she wasn't even comfortable with me playing with her asset up there by hands. Forget eating them up, she was basically trying to brush my hands away and obviously no access down there. Took me some concentration power to think positively and finally finished (kudos to her for not giving up despite my slow ass finish).

She was friendly overall and pretty as hell, one of the better looking WGs with nice body and toned abs mind you (not six packs, but toned). However she's not a good service provider and hence I'd rather go somewhere else with my money.

Showered, paid, left to the cold weather waiting for me outside feeling unsatisfied. Hence comes out phone and round 2 here i come (another report).

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Sherno   23-4-2018 13:58  Acceptance  +2   
Axnman68   2-2-2018 13:34  Acceptance  +1   
blast77   31-1-2018 17:04  Karma  +4   Favorable
Mister   31-1-2018 13:29  Karma  +3   As twice would say, don’t expect a decent massage in such places. If you do get one, it’s a bonus
batman108   31-1-2018 11:30  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
Kortaro   31-1-2018 10:40  Acceptance  +4   
johnnygleet   31-1-2018 01:55  Acceptance  +1   Personally, I'm a service over looks guy. However, the debate continues.
lively192
Kinky King

UID 119630
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1612
Posts 111
Karma 1605
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 50
Registered 14-7-2014
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2018 15:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply to Ks

@Mister my main expectation lies on the part 2 tbh, how wrong i was to have one.

@johnnygleet same here, i guess i was expecting too much after a long work day.

Recent Ratings
Mister   31-1-2018 20:02  Karma  +2   MF sometimes has rather green girls. Fresh and willing but need to be taught the ropes