Face:  7.5/10
Body:  8/10
Skill: 7/10
Service: 7/10
GFE: 4/10
PSE: 7/10
Price & Session Length:  Rm238
Repeat: Yes for venue, no for girl

So my travels had brought me back to KL Malaysia and after my first pleasing experience at Skyriver spa, see: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=62603. with some time up my sleeve, I decided to visit once more.  

A bit of background of Skyriver - it's not a Spa at all. You won't get massages, baths or any other form of relaxation.  As someone so eloquently put it once, it's a straight up fuck Shop. Located behind Farenheit 88 shopping centre on Jalan Bukit Bintang, you press a doorbell and are let inside.

I entered the spa at around 3:30pm on a weekend afternoon and there were around 3-4 other patrons there at the time, so pretty quiet. I actually entered the same time as another customer.

After a free iced tea the captain then showed me the lineup. Having gone for a Chinese girl before and the hot-cold Dragon BJ I was happy enough for a cheaper (Rm238) Thai or Viet girl. There were about 6-7 girls. 2-3 Chinese and the rest Thai and Viet. The patron who entered just before me went for a Chinese girl.

I ended up choosing a long haired Viet girl with fair skin.  She was wearing a short tight black dress - the main reason I chose her was she did not look so petite - really wanted a different experience to my first Skyriver girl who was small in stature.

On the way to the rooms upstairs she told me her name was Ava. Now getting a closer look at her face she had an Asian MILF look. We got to the room disrobed and started to shower.

When she took her clothes off I was actually pleasantly surprised. As with all tight black dresses they flatter the figure somewhat. Ava was actually quite round and to me that really ticked my box of experiencing a thicker girl, especially one with a MILF vibe - I also liked how she had natural B cup breasts which I played with during our shower. Also noticed she had no stretch marks and was perfectly smooth all around.

So an Asian MILF looker with an all natural, smooth, curvy body, but no signs of child bearing. Ticks some boxes for sure.

Standard practice in the shower where she washed my nether regions and my body while I was visually devouring her thick body and giving the odd titty grope.

We got on the bed together and she started with a cat bath around my nipples and eventually working her way down to my cock and balls for BBBJ - she alternated between sucking and licking my shaft and balls. Needless to say it felt good.

Decided to take things into my own hands and told Ava to lie down for me to DATY. Her pussy was tight, not smelly so no qualms from me from eating her out - after this though, I lost any chance for any m2m kissing (I tried) so I took GFE points away for that.

Next I climbed up and straddled her chest so I could feed her my cock - one of my favourite positions so I could look down and see my girl giving me head. To end our oral action I spun around for some 69 with me on top.

In our 69 I really savoured her thickness and not only DATY but at the same time just getting handfuls and mouthfuls of her smooth thick ass and thighs

Ava capped me and we started fucking with her on top, cowgirl to begin with. Again I was made happy with my choice of girl as I held on to her curves while we fucked. Skyriver rooms have a mirror next to the bed so it was a sight for me to remember as I saw her curvy body ride me as I held her tight
In the end I hit her with doggy (admiring her round butt), from the side and finally blew my load while doing missionary.

In the afterglow unfortunately not much to report. I really like some GFE at this point but I could sense her persona/attitude was not the type.

So in conclusion another satisfying experience at Skyriver. Although she lacked GFE and was maybe a bit mechanical, Ava's body scratched an itch for me and I enjoyed it to the fullest.
Maybe next time I'll have to plan for some longer free time in KL so I can visit other spas or even the famous Beach Club and take home a FL.

Recent Ratings
jnets23   1-5-2018 01:00  Acceptance  +1   Good Indonesians there too!
NeverWong   27-4-2018 09:17  Karma  +3   Nice! I've had similar experiences with Viet girls, not much GFE compared to Filippina or Thai
Mister   27-4-2018 09:09  Karma  +4   Nice one
aurufc   26-4-2018 08:42  Karma  +6   Great report. Keep them coming
JJJ37   26-4-2018 01:02  Karma  +5   Bang Mei Nao
UncleDad   25-4-2018 22:27  Karma  +4   Hot-tastic
Sherno   25-4-2018 17:46  Karma  +2   Favorable
Neiht   7-2-2018 18:58  Karma  +5   Excellent
jeffzeke   31-1-2018 09:32  Karma  +6   good work! Skyriver is at least cleaner than the other place. Go to Beach Club and Thai Club, lots of freelancers.
Placebo52   31-1-2018 08:34  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   30-1-2018 15:17  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
porkchops   30-1-2018 14:57  Karma  +5   Thanks!
blast77   30-1-2018 14:51  Karma  +6   Excellent
Phea01
Nookie Newbie

UID 238140
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 1
Karma 3
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 25-4-2018
Status Offline
Post at 25-4-2018 16:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Tip

When we finish, do we need to tip the girl ?

Recent Ratings
jnets23   1-5-2018 01:02  Acceptance  +1   Tips always welcome.
JiminyG   26-4-2018 15:41  Karma  +1   No need to tip - I did not the two times I've been to Skyriver. In Malaysia, there is no strong tipping culture, so in ...
aurufc   26-4-2018 08:41  Acceptance  +2   Hi, please read the Forum Guidelines. For short questions or comments you hit the Ratings button and pup them there.
MehediKhan
Nookie Newbie

UID 149661
Digest Posts 0
Credits 19
Posts 21
Karma 18
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 10
Registered 14-5-2016
Status Offline
Post at 26-4-2018 23:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Wrong forum, may be?

Admin to move.

Recent Ratings
aurufc   27-4-2018 04:39  Karma  -14   Nearly 2 years as a member and you criticise a great report with a 1 liner. Rating button or Report button next time pls