Name: Sophia
Nationality & Language: Mandarin and very little English
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5 natural c cups...very nice and soft
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length: $500 for 60 minutes inclusive of tip
Repeat: Yes for sure

I have the wechat for the spa and was looking at the girls that they post on moments.  typically they rotate them on a monthly basis it seems, and usually they're quite attractive for hk standards, young prc girls.  sophia caught my eye for a couple weeks and finally made an appointment as i was in need of a massage after a long trip.

the spa only has one pricing which i find nice, 60 min for $500 thats it.  no need to haggle or negotiate with the girl, just pay and that's all you need to do.

i ring the door bell and right at the entrance upon opening are the girls that are just seated there.  there were around 4-5 girls and all of them young and fresh.  one other girl caught my eye, her name was cherry.  but i asked for sophia as i made the appt, she stood up and i was quite surprised how well she looked in person.  very cute girl next door type which i love and great smile and eyes.  but the main attraction was her natural c cup breasts...i thought they were push up but asked and she said they're basically a b+ almost c.  

went inside the room and a bit of chitchat with my broken mandarin, she's from guangdong province, and been in hk for a few years already and her cantonese isn't really up to par for some reason.  but regardless very cute and bubbly personality.  she spoke a bit of english and was joking that she wanted me to teach her english (as they all do...) whenever i come back.  overall good vibes from her.

good thing about this place is although the entire spa is small and the rooms are not that big, the showers are attached so no awkward walk to the bathroom in public.  

took a shower and we started to chat more as she did her massage.  massage was alright, not the best but definitely not the worst.  she did put attention in areas i told her i needed some work on which she did for approx 30 min.  slowly the time came as she started to use her nails and gently massage all over my back and the butt area, quite well done, enjoyable and relaxing with goosebumps as she slowly went around and massaged my buttocks and gently teasing LB with nice gentle hits and massages with her hands...

she took more oil and massaged the balls with slow intensity and breathing right next to my ear to get me in the mood.  by then i was rock hard and arched a bit as she slowly and tightly grabbed LB and massaged the tip all over and around with one hand, and the other reaching around to get my balls in the mood.

after about 5 min, she asked me to turn around and her facial expression changed from the girl next door to a sultry horny girl.  she looked intensely at me and pushed her breasts up to my face.  i reached around and grabbed her ass and felt her LS up with her clothes on.  i kissed her neck as she moaned and kissed her breasts, although she woudn't undress, probably because it's my first time with her.  she said next time when i return she'll provide more service.  regardless her eye contact and light kisses were horny as hell as she proceeded with the hj with slow and fast intensity.  we went on feeling each other up for another 10 minutes until

she giggled and played with my cum for a little bit and told me to shower.  

she came back and we had some more chitchat.  told her i'll return and book her again which she was happy.  paid her and off i went!

overall slightly above average with good service, which is much better than most hk spas i've gone to in the past.  but damn her young cute look and horniness really got to me....sigh...

attached pics from the spa wechat and a couple that i took.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Sherno   23-4-2018 13:53  Karma  +2   Excellent
qwertypoop   15-2-2018 07:30  Acceptance  +1   
fortune2020   28-1-2018 16:34  Karma  +2   Thanks and good to know. Do you need to ring the bell to get in the building?
MothToAFlame   28-1-2018 00:11  Karma  +5   Pretty, and nice price
waldo   26-1-2018 13:09  Karma  +5   So, $500 total, with no further tip expected? good value pricing!
batman108   26-1-2018 11:57  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
NeverWong   26-1-2018 10:48  Karma  +3   Nice Pics!
Mister   25-1-2018 20:44  Karma  +6   Have had good times at MF and my eye on S since at Young. C has good attitude, a bit green. Keep reporting!