Date & Time of Session:  22 January
Name: Cherry
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
PSA/GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: $700 60 minutes.
Repeat: Yes.

So after the terrible massage I got at Kama a few days ago with Baby, I swore I was going to take a break. I was staying in TST and didn’t want to go to the island and said I’d find something cheaper. I looked up some reviews and providers but everyone was booked or on a day off. I was in need of some and finally I relented knowing that the likelihood if me getting two bad massages there in a row were slim.

I message them and ask for pictures. Baby was one. I sneered and skipped her. I tried to analyze who would be good and a bit of a bad girl and I chose Cherry.

I get there. Standard routine of showering. Cherry jumps into action to help towel me off. She gives a pretty hard massage which I generally don’t like. I asked her to ease up slightly. Her massage skills were really good both the extended dry massage followed by s deep oil massage. I’d go just got a massage. She works her hands down towards my legs and massages them and then starts the light teasing. She was really into it and I was too.

We did the flip and she took off her top. I didn’t ask, I didn’t pay anything else. She just did. She had small b cups which I sucked on. She had nice supple tits. She starts working me up and she really knows how to play with your balls. She goes slow and doesn’t want me to blow quickly. She climbs on next to me and starts fooling around a bit. Nice touch. Finally she knows we are getting close and she works to finish.   I blew high and far and she seemed impressed. I was impressed. Lol.

She had to shower off and then came back in and gave me a head massage until time was up.

I paid and left. It was really good and Kama redeemed themselves in my book.

Recent Ratings
zennor   23-1-2018 19:26  Karma  +3   It's good to have your faith restored...
zebra   23-1-2018 17:09  Karma  +4   Awesome and thanks
deviantmindhk   23-1-2018 15:10  Acceptance  +1   glad to hear this go round was better!
batman108   23-1-2018 00:02  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
UncleDad   22-1-2018 22:53  Karma  +4   Points for redemption!