Acceptance 136
Reading Access 40
Registered 23-5-2015
Status Offline
Post at 19-1-2018 15:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Young pretty skinny model type in HY

Date. Today
Where. Hop Yee. 10 fl second door on the right (I believe)
Face. 4:5Young face. Round. Big eyes. Shoulder length hair
Body. 5:5. Exactly mcot. Tall like 5-9. Skinny but not stick thin. Like young model type. Bush not overrun. Natural Bs. Little pink nips that she won’t let u suck on pearl white skin
Age. She must be early 20s
Gf/skill. Like porking an overtired girl who knows what she’s doing
Damage. 480

I’ll be fast I on phone. Walked up all the way hy and saw some cute N young girls but when I saw her walked right in. She wearing like a white lace thing over white underwear. Red heels. She was no v enthusiastic probably because she was up late and didn’t sleep enough she saying. But lb was so hard it didn’t matter couldn’t wait to get inside. She gave him a good rub and giggled in the shower but she gave up soon and let me finish and then she gave a 1 min blow which was great but short and put me on top. Again not so much dead fish but like tired fish. Really hot tired fish with a tight Ls. Pounded her 10 min and I was spent. We chatted basic stuff while I admired her body. And I left. Totally worth it and I would repeat if I had time and she here longer. Gone in two days

Recent Ratings
cwang   16-2-2018 16:17  Acceptance  +1   nice report. i like the way you describe her.. tired fish. hahah
hotjac   10-2-2018 14:41  Karma  +3   oh, for a photo ...
faluda   10-2-2018 09:36  Acceptance  +1   
NeverWong   23-1-2018 16:36  Karma  +3   
quartz13579   22-1-2018 14:15  Karma  +4   
JJJ37   22-1-2018 02:01  Karma  +4   
waldo   21-1-2018 15:12  Karma  +5   gone in 2 days? .. you or her?
ernieb   20-1-2018 15:43  Karma  +5   Thanks for sharing. Let’s see if I have time to see her.
batman108   20-1-2018 00:45  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
UncleDad   19-1-2018 23:32  Karma  +4   Sounds like fun
TwistedMirror   19-1-2018 23:18  Karma  +4   
Mister   19-1-2018 18:58  Karma  +4   Another gem at HY.
lively192   19-1-2018 16:32  Karma  +3   
NitramG01
Musky Member

UID 111275
Digest Posts 0
Credits 139
Posts 20
Karma 137
Acceptance 37
Reading Access 20
Registered 9-11-2013
Status Offline
Post at 20-1-2018 19:11  Profile P.M. 
update: she moved to 12th floor 2nd door on the left, the red heels and white lace can't be missed. she leaves tomorrow guys! good luck

and i confirm everything op said, tight LS to the max lol sorry i am unable to go into details of my exp with her as i am typing this on my phone too

[ Last edited by  NitramG01 at 20-1-2018 19:23 ]
ernieb
Kinky King

UID 65030
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1662
Posts 313
Karma 1643
Acceptance 387
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 22-1-2018 00:22  Profile P.M. 
so I tried her as well

She’s back in her oriiginal room on the 10th floor, second on right.

Same experience as described above reports. The girl seemed un-enthusiastic throughout even at the door. I went in anyways because others girls were mediocre / older. 10th floor actually had the best girls in the building. The two in the last rooms on right side looked familiar and I had a stinking feeling I had tried them before (probably coronet court or king hing). Decided to try tired fish lady anyways coz she looked youngest in the building.

She kept giggling in the room as she was busy exchanging messages with her girlfriend. She said her friends jokes were really funny. Meh okay.. but I stood there naked and watched her flawless body with LB at full mast. I was allowed free roam of her body and even LS as long I wasn’t inserting finger inside.

It was one of the worst and uneventful shower lol but at least she lattered LB up and helped was the soap off. The shower after the deed she actually grabbed the shower head from me and washed herself first before telling me to finish up on my own. Such badass lol

More fondling of her body as we got on the bed while she messaged her friend. I asked for her name but she said I can call her anything lol. She did tell me she’s from Hunan though. She started with a lackluster cat bath but I had more fun caressing her tight body. She asked if I wanted a covered or environmentally friendly blownob and I opted for the former as I wasn’t in the mood to waste more money (I assumed it would cost extra for BBBJ). She didn’t seem experienced in putting the dom on and LB softer bed a bit. She gave a really poor CBJ with no suction but LB was pretty hard watching a sweet young thing.

On to the main deed. I told her to go on top but her face turned black. She applied some KY and started riding. She seemed inexperienced and after ten seconds we switched to mish. Her face turned to face the wall but I could see her face in the small mirror lol. It was such a good view of her fine body and young face. Her nipples were really sensitive and were erected quick enough. I also had a good view of her pussy and tiny bush down there. I spread her legs and pounded her and she seemed to enjoy that better. After 5 mins more I shot inside her not wanting to prolong the ordeal for her and myself lol.

She seemed cute and chatty at times but seem distracted and un interested. I’m not sure if I’d try her again but perhaps I would when I am in the mood for a spinner body.

Recent Ratings
Mister   22-1-2018 13:02  Karma  +4   Hunan service usually great, but she seems to be lazy and trading on her looks - or really shagged out

i'm hungry
HKbuns
Nookie Newbie

UID 230230
Digest Posts 0
Credits 15
Posts 20
Karma 14
Acceptance 13
Reading Access 10
Registered 9-2-2018
Status Offline
Post at 9-2-2018 18:34  Profile P.M. 
Tired fish... Can't decide which is better between mediocre face/body with enthusiasm or super hot but tired fish...

Recent Ratings
Mister   9-2-2018 20:43  Karma  -1   Put your deep thoughts in a Rating like everyone else, or else ...
Freelancer   9-2-2018 19:49  Acceptance  -1   Fucking hell dude. Are you replying to every single thread?!