Registered 27-5-2008
Status Offline
Post at 19-1-2018 10:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Shenzhen] Gold Coast - Round 5

Date & Time of Session:  Jan 18th, 2017
Name: #668 - (the Bimbo Chick)
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese, communicated with Google Translate
Face: 3/5  She's ok to look at, nothing special.
Body: 4/5 She is chubby, but DAMN, she has a lovely set of knockers.
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5 not bad.
GFE: +++ She is very friendly!
Price & Session Length: 650 RMB including tips and room fee

The report...

Arrived and couldn't see any of the 4 gals I've seen in the past, either they rotate their dates or they were already working on some other lucky punters cocks at the time I arrived. Forced back to the menu to choose, and I could tell that #668 probably had a nice pair of breasts from the way he outfit was bulging out in the picture.

#668 arrived to the room, she had a beaming smile the moment she walked in, it was as though we were old friends and we were meeting
for the first time after years apart. She was so friendly that I felt really comfortable with her, and the experience was rather relaxing from the start.  Once she sat down I was sure that she a a lovely set of breasts and I was certain I wrap my hand around them.

She wasted no time touching LB, she knew what I was there for and wasn't beating about the bush.  We chatted for a bit through google translate and her third question to me after "Where are you from?" and "Are you just visiting?" was "Do you want me to wank your cock?".
and I replied "FOR SURE!!".  My standard offer is now RMB300 cash, and 2 sessions + tip and she seemed very happy with it.... and then I added that I also wanted to touch her beautiful breast and she unflinchingly agreed with this air headed grin.

Air headed, yes.... thats appropriate, something about #668 gives you this impression that her brain was transplanted from a stereotypical bimbo blonde. I thought that it was an act in the beginning but in reality I believe that she really is a bit like that for real, anyway....back to the action.

She gets to work on LB, I give her a lot of guidance and she's following my instructions very well.  She starts some kind of heavy breathing and moaning while she's working.  In an normal situation I might have started getting bothered by it, but I was in such good spirits that I actually enjoyed it.

My hand roamed down into her top to get a first grasp of a breasts... OMG was my first thought.... where do these things end...  she has huge titanic breasts that I would literally need both hands just to have a chance to grasp one of them.  So soft and lovely to touch, LB wanted to be wrapped around and pampered by them.  I complemented her on her lovely pair and she laughed, and then I told her that I want to fuck her tits and she looked at me in a naughty way.  She's so fun to be with a real GFE experience.

I asked her if she does body massage, and she said no, I've asked a few of the others in the past too and seems many of those that to thigh massages, thats all they really do.  I was really hoping that I could see those lovely breasts outside of her uniform during a body massage of some kind.  She told her bra size was 36C but I'm sure that's way too small for her!!

The rest of the session was enjoyable, with me saying filthy things and her laughing and playing with LB, she was patient throughout the massage, although when I finally told her to make me blow my load she was pumping a bit too hard and fast for my taste.

An enjoyable experience that I would repeat.

[ Last edited by  Stonecold at 19-1-2018 10:37 ]

Recent Ratings
Chasem   23-2-2018 03:57  Karma  +3   Excellent
waldo   20-1-2018 15:12  Karma  +5   nice one
batman108   19-1-2018 12:02  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks