Karma 349
Acceptance 109
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-2-2017
Status Offline
Post at 19-1-2018 03:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuxpedition to HK

I think I’ll head to HK next week for a couple days. The sole purpose of which is to have as much fun as possible. I’m thinking the best place to stay is right in the heart of Wanchai. My main MO will be hunting in bars, because I prefer semi-pros. Anyone have any better advice?

Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   21-1-2018 00:41  Acceptance  +2   Have fun
batman108   19-1-2018 12:06  Karma  +2   Good luck
JJJ37
Throbbing Titan

UID 59774
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4038
Posts 1781
Karma 3981
Acceptance 1143
Reading Access 70
Registered 30-1-2011
Location US or Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 20-1-2018 03:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 JasonTrump's post

Yep, stay in heart of Wan Chai. Wharney is great location.  
www.wharney.com/en/

When you arrive in HK look for MTR signage and take MTR from airport to Central.  You can pre-purchase MTR passes that you will need on line.
www.mtr.com.hk/en/customer/buy_tickets/index_tourist.html
Hop on Airport MTR and pick up pre-paid tickets at Central station by showing passport and credit card you used to buy tickets on line. From Central take MTR to Wan Chai and walk the few blocks to the Wharney.

Hit the many bars within walking distance of the Wharney. N3 is across the street (Lockhart), New Makati & 109 are on the same street a block down.  109 at 8AM on a Sunday will be pumping and loaded with non-pro DHs.  Amazonia is around the corner on Luard and HKC is a block down on Jaffe. More semi-pros on weekends. During the week hit massage places, walk ins and Fuji.

Wharney has a gym, pool and hot tub. Use between punts to recoup

Yah Yah Kitchen on the corner of Lockhart and Luard is good for lunch or dinner.

Post some reports of your adventures.

Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   21-1-2018 00:41  Acceptance  +5   Excellent