Subject: Kama Spa - someone should put Baby in the corner...and never let her out
Jjackson
Carnal Conqueror

UID 117203
Digest Posts 0
Credits 428
Posts 27
Karma 427
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 30
Registered 27-4-2014
Status Offline
Post at 18-1-2018 23:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kama Spa - someone should put Baby in the corner...and never let her out

Date & Time of Session:  17 January
Name: Baby
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  2/5
Body:  2/5
Skill: 1/5
Service: 1/5
PSA/GFE: zero
Price & Session Length: $700 60 minutes.
Repeat: With her, never ever.

Just got to HK and needed a massage and a release after 24 hours of traveling. Went to my go to Kama. Made an appointment on wechat.

I took the standard room and luckily didn’t get the tiny one I’ve gotten a few times when I’ve come without an appointment. While I’m showering, in walks Baby. She is quite plain and her body nothing to look at. Zero curves. She asked how I want my massage and I told her. It ended up extremely light with her doing the lazy slab of oil and slide your hand around move. She wasn’t into it. When it got to the teasing, it totally sucked. Again I could feel she didn’t want to be there and I was frustrated.

We flipped and with her lack of enthusiasm spilling over onto me, I really couldn’t get hard. It was that bad. She asked me if I wanted body to body and since she had no body, that was out of the question. Finally I mustered up enough focus pretending she was someone else that I could get on with it and get off.

She finished with a head massage, I paid and left.

This was the worst experience I’ve ever had anywhere.

Recent Ratings
NeverWong   23-1-2018 16:29  Karma  +3   Nice title.
waldo   20-1-2018 15:28  Karma  +5   Not good .....
twelve98   20-1-2018 01:40  Karma  +5   Kama reg but haven’t come across her. Thanks for the report!
batman108   19-1-2018 12:09  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
Umcorp   19-1-2018 12:07  Acceptance  +1   I also had similar experiences with her, some Kama girls are good, but her no! Sorry maybe I should have given her a re ...
Mister   19-1-2018 08:50  Karma  +4   Wow, since you’re a repeat customer, give Kama frank feedback. Wonder if J still reads the forum or cares