Subject: YoYo - Sham Sui Po (S&M session)
MinorInfection
Lustful Lord

UID 158441
Digest Posts 0
Credits 906
Posts 69
Karma 894
Acceptance 245
Reading Access 40
Registered 11-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 17-1-2018 06:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
YoYo - Sham Sui Po (S&M session)

Name: YoYo, professional S&M Queen.
Date & Time of Session: Sometime in January
Location: Room D, Flat 128, 2/F, 126 - 128 Fuk Wah St., Sham Shui Po
Link: Yoyo's 141 Database
Nationality & Language: HK, Canto and speaks basic English
Face: 4/5 (still looks good, imo. Kinda pretty-aunt style. I'd say the DB pics are photoshopped maybe 20%, so just imagine a slightly aged version of her pics)
Body: 4.25/5 (very fit, with C-cups and long legs.)
Skill: Hard to rate an S&M session, but she knows what she's doing
Service: Service varies per session
Price & Session Length:  Normally 700 per hr, but I requested double session for 1400; I got about 100 mins of action; short-changed 20 mins)
Repeat: For those "special" days...

Reading another report on Yoyo made me want to also post a recent review for her.

I haven't posted in a while, but I have been taking advantage of the forums for some time. When getting "just" massages aren't enough, and I need to unload some "extra" stress, I regularly end up checking to see if Yoyo is available for a session. This time she was available, and with the cold weather, there was time to spare for me to try an extended session. (when 1 hour of kinky stuff isn't enough... )

I booked through wechat, got to the location then waited outside (there's an arcade next door with Initial D to kill time if necessary) until she messaged me to come up. She was waiting for me wearing glasses as well as a see-through white curtain-looking things that looks amazing on her. She recognizes me now and greets me with a hug and motions me to the shower; I don't even have to tell her what I want, normally (I usually ask for a hard play), but today, I showed her one of the videos that are on her DB (the 5 minute one) and asked her if she could do those things to me, with a double session. She responds with a wicked smile.

I shower, and she's changed out of her white curtains in exchange for a black latex outfit, with no panties. She starts to make me lick her feet, but I don't do that for too long, and move on to DATY. I do that for a while, and she starts preparing me for the next step. She blindfolds me (for the rest of the session; I was scared at certain points because I had no idea what she was going to do to me, but that was part of the thrill) and ties my hands to the ceiling hook. She starts playing with my nips, then starts lightly tapping on my balls with her feet, then binds my testicles to my ankle restraints with a rope. I got nowhere to go, and she keeps teasing my nips and giving me a slight push now and then that makes me take these baby-steps backwards, and that causes my balls to get stretched out in pain.

After ball teases, She unties my restraints, and leads me to her bed, where I lay down with my hands still restrained above my head, and she sits on my face, reverse cowgirl with nothing on her bottom. She makes me unable to do nothing but eat her ass and pussy out, and at times adjusts her position to get what she wants eaten to be eaten. This goes for a while. Eventually she gets the toys out, sticks a plug in my ass, and then I feel something new; one of the things I saw on the video was Yoyo using a urethra-sounder on a poor soul. I thought as I saw that scene, "I wonder how that feels." I requested in advance for Yoyo to do so, and so she started to lube my LB up. I'm still blindfolded at this point, so I have no idea what's happening until I feel a sharp pain down my LB. And it keeps going. Then it goes back up, then back down. This is a new sensation, a new pain, and I'm not sure how to react. I'm almost in tears and I try to scream, but Yoyo won't let me ease up on having me feast on her ass. She's still sitting on my face as she plays with a hole that shouldn't be played with. My muffled cries are not met with sympathy, but with an evil laughter. Eventually, she lets the sounding tool out and I breath a sigh of relief... I thought she would just jack me off and that would be it then and there.

I forgot that I booked a double session.

Still sitting on my face, she starts rubbing the tip of my LB. I thought she was starting to work on giving me an HJ. It feels good. I was hoping that she would start stroking. Instead, she just goes around and around on my glans. Now, I'm not complaining (yet) because I'm busy with her LS and asshole. But then I start feeling discomfort. "Why am I not blowing my load?" Eventually my discomfort turns into pain. I'm wriggling, I'm squirming, and when that's not enough I start screaming. Man, I'm sure the entire building heard my screams there. I cry out, "please let me come," and she responds with a firm "no." Long story short, she does that for what seems like an eternity. Eventually she stops, to my relief. She gets off my face (think she sat on my face for like an hour), sits between my legs. She grabs an electric massager, and then runs it on my LB. I that load so quickly after that orgasm denial session. I'm in awe; I had never experienced that kind of orgasm before, though. This was a new one.

My biggest surprise? That whole thing lasted only 90 minutes! If I could've, I would have gone another 30 mins, but after that session, I was too spent... Just covered in sweat and Yoyo juices from her sitting on my face for so long. There's no doubt that Yoyo got off on torturing me, as it got more moist as my session went on. But my LB pretty much said, "NO MORE" so I decided not to do much else.

I showered, dressed up as I waited for Yoyo to finish showering, and when she was ready, I paid her and left.

One more thing; that sounding thing was worth an experience, but I will probably never do that again; my LB hurt for two days when I peed. No bleeding, just really sore. Yoyo's good at what she does, and if you have weird fantasies, I'm sure she could arrange something for you. I for sure think I got my money's worth and then some. There's some other things in that 5 min video that I want to try next time too

The pic attached is what she most resembles. Just add some years and glasses on her, and that's that. Happy punting, brothers.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
evileyes2   3-2-2018 12:07  Acceptance  +1   
lucadavuth   24-1-2018 00:42  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
like2bonk   19-1-2018 14:09  Karma  +4   she is preety in a post cosmetic surgery artificial sort of way. i went once but somehow something put me off and i coul ...
quartz13579   19-1-2018 11:50  Karma  +4   That's some hardcore shit, lol. Thanks for sharing.
waldo   19-1-2018 11:21  Karma  +5   Yikes! Better you than me........
UncleDad   18-1-2018 23:04  Karma  +4   Props to you mate. I couldn't do it.
calaisien   18-1-2018 20:09  Karma  +5   
1hourOfLove   18-1-2018 15:42  Karma  +3   I want an S&M FRIEND (to HEAR about this world).
addictedtogirls   18-1-2018 08:10  Acceptance  +1   
NeverWong   18-1-2018 07:29  Karma  +3   wow, if every walkup had an arcade w initial D next door, i'd never go to work.
aurufc   17-1-2018 15:37  Karma  +6   Hardcore!
batman108   17-1-2018 12:33  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
deviantmindhk   17-1-2018 11:21  Acceptance  +1   Excellent...so hot
calaisien
Erotic Emperor

UID 15584
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2703
Posts 636
Karma 2684
Acceptance 387
Reading Access 60
Registered 3-11-2008
Status Offline
Post at 18-1-2018 20:09  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 MinorInfection's post

Nice report bro
Yoyo used to be one of my favorite mistress.
She's very experience in SM but haven't visited her since for a while

Now I like play with Dada and Niti in the same building who are new in the business

Recent Ratings
MinorInfection   19-1-2018 02:52  Karma  +3   Dada and Niti, they're way younger than Yoyo, right? I know Yoyo's been around for a while.
calaisien
Erotic Emperor

UID 15584
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2703
Posts 636
Karma 2684
Acceptance 387
Reading Access 60
Registered 3-11-2008
Status Offline
Post at 19-1-2018 23:19  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 MinorInfection's post

Yes they are both younger

Dada is the youngest one, late 20s but she's very naughty and quite sado.

She has a balcony at the back with a cage...

Recent Ratings
deviantmindhk   20-1-2018 11:01  Acceptance  +1   Awesome. Have been looking for my fill of s&m since moving from the states
MinorInfection   20-1-2018 00:54  Karma  +3   Thanks for the info!