Acceptance 57
Reading Access 30
Registered 24-7-2008
Location inside your head
Status Offline
Post at 16-1-2018 10:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fetish intel please

Brothers, I am not sure if this is the right place to ask but never gain if never ventured.

I have a little fetish, I am a boob man, but in particular I like puffy nipples.
I mean really puffy areolas,  something like little breast perched on top of their breast, I love them and I cannot get enough of them.
The problem is the really puffy ones are rare and there are not enough time to try them all to find out.

Any brothers here can recommend for WL in Guangdong or thereabout (Shenzhen, Macau, Hongkong, Guangzhou, Danshui etc) with really puffy nipps?
I dont care if they are fat, skinny, old, young etc, as long as they have large puffy areolas.

I thank you in advance.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   17-1-2018 10:27  Acceptance  +7   good luck bro! I like large nipples, the larger and pointier the better, LOL :)
UncleDad   16-1-2018 20:42  Acceptance  +4   To each their own man. S'all good. Wish I could help.
batman108   16-1-2018 12:02  Acceptance  +2   Good luck