Location Newport City
Status Offline
Post at 11-1-2018 17:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Dis S: Last Day At Sheung Wan

Date & Time of Session:  11th January 2018
Location:  Flat 3, 1/F, Hing Loong Building, 6 Wing Lok St, Sheung Wan
Name:  Dis S
Link: http://go141.com/en/A26250-SW-14 ... ml?ref=Search(stype,region)
Nationality & Language: Cantonese, Mandarin, and a little English
Face:  4/5, really cute
Body:  4.5/5 really cute, slightly enhanced breasts with incredible nipples
Skill: 5/5 top notch
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  $500/30 min BBBJ
Repeat: Absolutely and highly recommend

Seeing as I didn't have much to do after lunch, I decided to sneak out for some fun.  I walked up to Dis S room at Hing Loong and luck would have it she was free.  She welcomed me like a old friend and told me that she had been off for a while due to the flu.  She had recently gotten back to work.  She liked my leather biker jacket and commented at how heavy it is .  I told her it was made of buffalo hide.  She asked how much it cost, I told her it didn't cost much.  We chatted a bit about other random things, she asked how I was.  I told her that I have to move to another place to live due to water damage in the celling of my current room due to the tenant upstairs.  She was very nice and showed quite a bit of concern for me.  We continued the discussion as we got undressed and showered.  After we dried off and I got into bed she gave me another of her killer BBBJs!  Dis S sure knows how to suck cock!  She is not only a cock tease but sucks really hard like a dyson.  She put a coat on me a rode me cowgirl for a bit as I played with her boobs.  We ended things of missionary as I pounded her ls.  She held me tight and kissed me plenty of times on my neck and shoulders as I pounded her.  I shot my load a while later    She was amaze at how full the condom was!  She told me I need to eat more egg whites to get back what I just lost!     We chatted for a bit as we cleaned up and got dressed.  She told me that she is moving to Fuji and asked if I knew where Fuji is.  I told her that I knew where Fuji is.  But I probably won't be able to see her that often as I work in Central.  I paid her, she gave me a hug and a kiss.  Told me to visit her when I have time off work.

Recent Ratings
Freelancer   14-1-2018 03:05  Karma  +5   Favorable
zbmthethird   13-1-2018 09:35  Karma  +3   she is a good one young Dis S, and Fuji i think will be good for her..see from her updated link she's already moved in
batman108   12-1-2018 13:04  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
NeverWong   12-1-2018 06:38  Karma  +3   Good Info!
UncleDad   11-1-2018 23:17  Karma  +4   Suck-tacular!
like2bonk
Erotic Emperor

UID 4485
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2278
Posts 286
Karma 2265
Acceptance 263
Reading Access 60
Registered 15-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 19-1-2018 14:36  Profile P.M.