Face: 8/10* & 7/10
Body: 7/10 & 7/10
Skill: 9/10 & 7/10
Service: 10/10 & 9/10
GFE: Nope
PSE: 8/10? I always find this tough
Damage: $2k
Repeat: Gotta say, double bbbj is one of the finer things in life

Set-up: I usually skip this part of the report, but given recent confusions with One Victoria on the forum, I’ll mention that I wechatted Linda (see 141 for the wechat) about 15 minutes before I was available to ask if any gals could do double bbbj. She lined up Sarah and Lingling immediately.

The Room: We had one of the smaller rooms in 252, which was a bit annoying. I showered up - Sarah had asked if I wanted her to join but I was in a bit of a hurry to just get on with the two girls putting my dick in their mouths part, so no.

The Girls: I’ve seen at least one other Sarah report on here. She looks young. This is the * above - by any reasonable measure, Sarah is not an exceptional beauty. She sort of has bad skin, which you can’t quite appreciate in the dark, has a small mouth and sort of a bigger forehead. But there’s something that emerges from the mix of her look and her style that comes across like a coquettish young girl and it really did a number on me. She’s got a little spinner body, too - maybe 5’2, tight little ass, small-ish b-cups but nice to hold onto.

Lingling had bad teeth. Otherwise, she had a very plain face, but nice skin, nice b/c-cup tits and a cute little bob haircut. Not a beauty, not a bad looker.

The Show: Lingling showered up and Sarah immediately got on top of me and said Linda had told her to be very nice to me. She immediately went in for the DFK - I usually don’t go for that, and certainly don’t make the first move, but the whole coquettish youth thing was getting to me. Sarah sort of bounced up and down on my lap the way a high school girlfriend used to and giggled a bit.

As Lingling steps out of the shower, Sarah starts jerking me off and asks “one of us on each side?” Yup. So I sit in the middle of the massage table, Sarah on my right and Ling Ling on my left. The next 30-40 minutes were a total delight. As frustrated as I’ve been with trying to find girls hot and fun enough that I actually feel the whole thing is worth it, it turns out two girls acting cute and excited to give a double bj is basically a great way to spend an afternoon as well. We went through a lot.

The first chunk of god-isn’t-life-grand time was spent with the two of them kissing my whole body, moving up for DFK (both of them), and me fingering both at the same time while they did their ridiculous JAV moans. Usually I ask WGs to knock out the moans, but with two girls pulsating their pussies up against my hand and lightly screaming (as it were), this was the first time it actually simulated a JAV and I just rolled with it.

Lingling “cums” (who knows) and flops down on my lap, taking 3/5 of my dick into her mouth. Her style was appreciated, but not brilliant. Her mouth and tongue felt a bit light on junior - not as much suction. This wasn’t really a drawback this time. I intended to have a solid 30 minutes of dick in mouth and somewhat appreciated that Lingling wasn’t applying enough gusto to make me cum quickly. Meanwhile, Sarah continues the making out and getting me to finger her and, surprise surprise, also “cums” (maybe...this one felt more likely).

I pulled Lingling up by the hair and pushed Sarah down. Girl can suck a dick. She had the right amount of pressure and suction - not so much that she’s trying to make me burst immediately, not so light that it’s lacking. She licks up and down the shaft and plays with the head. A very solid bbbj, while Lingling makes out with my neck.

I stood up and was planning to get them both on their knees. Lingling drops immediately and inhales junior. As Sarah slides off the table, for a moment she’s leaning over it as if prepared to be entered doggie style. I slap her ass, she bites her lip and looks back at me. I hold her ass and push one finger into her very tight pussy. She bites harder and moans. Lingling removes my dick from her mouth covered with saliva and, just given the body positioning, junior sort of snaps over slapping Sarah’s ass. For a moment...maybe 2-3 moments...my cockhead is somewhere between Sarah’s asshole and her pussy...and she pushes. I don’t know what would have happened if I’d just gone ahead and grabbed her hips, thrust in bare, but I do know that Sarah wasn’t doing much to disabuse me of the idea that I may. Better sense prevails and I - a tad frustrated at life - grab the back of Lingling’s head and push my cock down her throat. Sarah finally turns around and gets on her knees.

That being the most adventurous moment, I’ll spare another 20 minutes of play by play. We try out a whole bunch of positions and get a whole bunch of tongue on dick action. My favorite was with me sitting on the table - Sarah kneeling between my knees with junior in her mouth - Lingling lying to my left offering her pussy to my hand and with her head in my lap, licking the exposed part of junior Sarah can’t inhale. Eventually, Lingling drops down as well and puts my balls in her mouth while Sarah sucks away.

God, Sarah looked like a slutty little girl. She finally asks, “can you cum?” Ling is still going to town on the balls, while Sarah lightly jerks me off and sets her tongue out onto the head of my dick. Usually I prefer a straight up CIM, but again - slutty little girl sitting there almost begging for cum to be draped over her tongue. I finally hit the zone, cum all over her tongue with a significant load or two dropping onto Ling’s face. Sarah waits for me to finish cumming and then pushes junior all the way down her throat. Ling keeps sucking. This goes on so long I almost think fuck it, let’s start round two...but I don’t think I had the cash on hand. Sigh.

Anyway. So as I said above, it turns out having two very cute and eager girls blow you for half an hour is a pretty good half an hour. Who’dda thunk.

Recent Ratings
Sherno   23-4-2018 13:58  Acceptance  +2   Excellent
blast77   31-1-2018 17:07  Karma  +6   Wow great experience
Kortaro   31-1-2018 10:42  Karma  +4   Excellent
ramont   31-1-2018 08:34  Karma  +6   Excellent
Jjackson   21-1-2018 05:03  Karma  +2   High five
Jonnyrad   17-1-2018 18:29  Karma  +2   Legendary
newfella   15-1-2018 17:10  Acceptance  +1   
deviantmindhk   5-1-2018 18:05  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Tarasse   5-1-2018 14:07  Karma  +3   Then you need to make a trip to Sarah's pad in SZ!
rosebud888   3-1-2018 08:25  Karma  +5   Awesome
triptix   2-1-2018 18:13  Acceptance  +1   Great report- wish I could give more karma but seems I only allowed to give one every time
UncleDad   1-1-2018 00:46  Karma  +4   Hot-tastic!!!
zennor   31-12-2017 07:34  Karma  +3   Fantastic
batman108   30-12-2017 14:02  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
littlebroatwork   30-12-2017 12:14  Karma  +4   Thanks for sharing, maybe one more session before year end..?!
Mister   30-12-2017 10:52  Karma  +7   Excellent
ernieb   30-12-2017 10:51  Karma  +5   You’re the VVVVIP there
scufferhk   30-12-2017 06:37  Karma  +5   Outstanding
SamW   29-12-2017 23:55  Karma  +3   
biloute56
Nookie Newbie

UID 127793
Digest Posts 0
Credits 61
Posts 10
Karma 61
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-3-2015
Status Offline
Post at 17-1-2018 16:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Great report, can’t wait to try!

How long was the session with 2girls? And any chance to get 2 shots?
Albert0802
Nookie Newbie

UID 157112
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10
Posts 12
Karma 10
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-9-2016
Location SHENZHEN
Status Offline
Post at 28-1-2018 11:18  Profile P.M.  QQ
Font size: S M L
do the offer full service?

Do the offer full service, Could i have the link for the spa?

Recent Ratings
Tarasse   30-1-2018 16:18  Acceptance  +1   Just FYI, it is my understanding that FS is illegal in HK in such place. Furthermore discussing it can out the girls in ...
alphonzehk   28-1-2018 12:09  Acceptance  +1   The link that the OP already gave in his post?