Face: 9/10
Body: 9/10 (see notes below)
Skill: 9/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 10/10
PSE: 8/10
Cost: $6k for 2 hours
Repeat: Without question

Mia is all class and I’m going to forego a highly detailed blow-by-blow out of deference. She made no point of that - reviews did not come up - but it feels like the right thing to do. PM me if you have any particular qs.

Arranging: I sent Mia a wechat message early on a weekend morning and she got back to me in a few hours with her availability for the day. Easy to set up. We met in a hotel in Sheung Wan. I should note that I had previously asked her a q or two via wechat about services and she was fine to answer directly. Normally, I’m over-the-top skeptical of pics on cracker, but her ad seemed extremely genuine and I did not ask for a confirmatory pic.

Looks: Mia is beautiful. For my money, I prefer her look in real life to the pics in the ad. Some of those ad pics look obviously touched-up (see the pink bra pics). Those are definitely pics of her but also definitely edited. The rest are not so edited that they are in any sense misleading. She is about 5’5, blonde, thin, with large and soft natural breasts and a very fine ass. She’s prettier than the face pic posted - I’m not sure how, because that is a real pic, but she is straight up prettier in person. Back in college I fucked up an opportunity with a soft, sexy Norwegian blonde that I regret to this day - Mia made up for that. She’s so perfectly in the bullseye of what I dream about in a woman that I was immediately pleased with the decision the moment I showed up. She’s not overly toned, so if your thing is fitness model on instagram-level hard stomach and model-esquel thinness, you may not prefer Mia. But if the idea of spotting a gorgeous country girl in a Nordic field, with long and thick blonde hair, bouncing chest and that small bit of softness on every inch of her body gets you up in the morning, you’ll be pretty content. She is, by the way, German by nationality but, I think, Swedish by descent.

Process: Abstaining from too many details on this. We showered together within moments of my arrival. She was pleasing and attentive throughout. We kissed, she slid her body around, she encouraged me to explore, and she really made it intimate. It’s hard to describe that last part, but right down to the way she locks in eye contact made me feel like she was 100% present and very intent on pleasing.

After the shower, we got in bed and Mia blindfolded me. Every step of her process, she will stop and ask what you like and what you’d prefer to do - this report reflects me just going along with whatever she wanted. So, blindfolded and on my back, I relax as Mia starts her experiments. She had a few tools handy - whips and light BDSM stuff, soft gloves and other toys to arouse excitement. I would guess we spent about 30 minutes with her alternating between lightly hitting me, caressing me, kissing me all over, jerking me and blowing me. She really dragged it out.

The blindfold came off and she asked how I wanted to be pleasured. We then went through the standard rotations - and I honestly felt a bit bad for not bringing some more entertaining idea to the table. Next time. Anyway, bbbj, sex in all the positions, etc. On top, she looked just stunning. Those natural breasts bouncing were a sight to behold. Underneath me she was squirming and locking her legs around me and begging for deeper thrusts. When I was taking a while to cum, she started narrating sexy fantasies into my ear and describing how badly she wanted me to explode. What kind of man would deny?

We pillow talked for quite some time. I wouldn’t quite box this into a GFE-style chat; there was no phoniness and no act...or no obvious act. We talked like two people who had met and been on a date and then fucked - getting to know each other more, being a bit cute about it but not gratingly at all. Mia doesn’t feign being an ingenue. She doesn’t act submissive to appease your sense of dominance. She is a confident and strong woman with much more to her than this particular gig and she acts like a confident and strong woman. I couldn’t have appreciated that more.

With time winding down, Mia asked if I didn’t want any more pleasure. Hell, why not a blowjob. She got to work and got me off in 9 mins. We showered, dressed and left.

Cost/Value: I obviously had a great time. Mia is a much pricier option than most of HK, but I’ve been bitching and whining about how hard it is in HK to find someone young, truly hot and pleasant and reliable and Mia ticks all the boxes. At the moment, I can’t picture myself calling anyone else. My brief stint in this world has been a lot of fun, but after the initial shits-and-giggles of it all, I think I’ve settled very firmly on only wanting two things: (1) a girl who looks like women I fantasize about, who is fun to connect with and who makes a genuine effort with reliable interactions, or (2) a ffm with girls at least hot enough that I’m properly turned on and ideally willing to go a bit bi. The latter seems near impossible to find in HK, so Mia may be my only dates for quite some time. Mia is a beautiful, wonderful, charming Swedish woman with gorgeous blonde hair and a classically curvy femme appeal - she’s the woman I want to fuck when I’m bored in the office on a Wednesday.

To the extent I’ve not given her straight 10s, it’s for things that, with a girl less beautiful and charming, I would think more attentively about - e.g, the bj was honestly fantastic, but in the pure sense of talent, there are women in the business and out who are even better than fantastic.

This was an excellent choice.

Recent Ratings
BSB58   15-12-2018 09:49  Acceptance  +1   
lawacu   5-7-2018 21:52  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
BarnabyBlack   30-1-2018 12:51  Acceptance  +1   I'd rather spend the money less often and have quality punts than continuously wasting time and energy on sub standard ...
Navi12   6-1-2018 11:24  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
waldo   31-12-2017 18:04  Karma  +5   Ahhh ... If only I was so rich! ✌
shockr   31-12-2017 12:14  Karma  +3   Favorable
JackTheBat   30-12-2017 09:12  Karma  +10   Excellent report, sounds like you had a wonderful time!
obe   29-12-2017 11:02  Karma  +10   Nice report
austin821   28-12-2017 16:42  Karma  +5   
p0ison   28-12-2017 15:49  Karma  +4   Thanks! Great report!
batman108   28-12-2017 12:22  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
blast77   28-12-2017 11:34  Karma  +6   Money well spend IMO
SexNavigator   28-12-2017 11:02  Karma  +4   Glad you had a good time. Enjoyed reading your report. Thanks!
jeffzeke   28-12-2017 09:29  Karma  +8   well written, thanks for sharing, Mia sounds exactly like MCOT.
Hugo569   28-12-2017 09:12  Acceptance  +1   One of the most classy descriptions around...Looks like she is an inspiration ;-)
hkpunter999   28-12-2017 08:54  Karma  +6   Very nice! Seems more than worth it to me!
TwistedMirror   28-12-2017 04:48  Karma  +4   
JJJ37   28-12-2017 01:30  Karma  +4   
porkchops   28-12-2017 01:08  Karma  +5   Excellent!
UncleDad   27-12-2017 23:45  Karma  +4   Hot-tastic! With a touch of kink too! Awesome
ramont   27-12-2017 23:35  Karma  +6   I wonder if you pitched a more regular meeting if you could get a better rate
aurufc   27-12-2017 23:32  Karma  +5   Great report and lends to the ethos that you get what you pay for!!
WalterTheWhite
Kinky King

UID 210013
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1222
Posts 114
Karma 1197
Acceptance 490
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-8-2017
Status Offline
Post at 27-12-2017 23:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@ramont I wouldn’t even ask. I appreciate what she does and I find the price appropriate. I’m fortunate enough to be able to afford this and will happily decline seeing other people on a more regular basis to make Mia a pleasant once-in-a-while adventure - I actually expect I’ll book three hours when I next have opportunity.

I wouldn’t haggle with Mia, ever. She’s a wonderful woman and a consummate professional and I would find it insulting on her behalf if I did try to bargain.

@aurufc Thank you and indeed! That’s part of the motivating for the above response as well - Mia knows her value and I would never quibble.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   28-12-2017 09:29  Acceptance  +8   agree, I'm the same way, and prefer not to haggle.
ramont   28-12-2017 07:58  Karma  +1   That's fair
p0ison
Lustful Lord

UID 120645
Digest Posts 0
Credits 885
Posts 141
Karma 860
Acceptance 491
Reading Access 40
Registered 17-8-2014
Status Offline
Post at 29-12-2017 10:52  Profile P.M. 
Any idea how long she is around?
WalterTheWhite
Kinky King

UID 210013
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1222
Posts 114
Karma 1197
Acceptance 490
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-8-2017
Status Offline
Post at 29-12-2017 22:40  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 p0ison's post

Till the wind takes her somewhere else, I imagine. I’ve seen Mia’s advertisement up on cracker regularly in the year I’ve been back in town.

Recent Ratings
p0ison   2-1-2018 13:21  Karma  +4   Thanks.
lawacu
Banned

UID 245917
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8
Posts 22
Karma 5
Acceptance 56
Reading Access 0
Registered 28-6-2018
Status Offline
Post at 28-6-2018 15:21  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 WalterTheWhite's post

I just read this thread and the other one about Mia. I think she is worth in investment. Does anyone know how long she will stay?