Karma 218
Acceptance 11
Reading Access 30
Registered 27-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 22-12-2017 11:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Round 2 with Yo-yo at Fuji Bldg. CWB

This post will be a followup to the one I posted before. http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=63655
To keep things brief in this post, I'll state only the things that are new or is changed from the first post.

Date & time of session: Wednesday, Dec. 20th early afternoon
Face: 4.5/5 (her face isn't the hottest girl you've ever seen but her personality and face conveys GFE very well)
Body: 4/5 (Yo-yo does have slightly noticeable belly fat, she also recently got some acupunture on her belly and there are some apparent bruises)
Service: 4/5 (No kissing but if you ask nicely she does allow DATY)

So I went back to see Yo-yo today after our session last week. I went into the room, she recognized me and immediately became quite chatty. We talked about the weather and some other stuff before she started asking me whether I have seen the rooms on the 4th floor of the Fuji building. Apparently, she is currently renting from a friend up until sometime next month. Afterwards she plans to move to a unit on the 4th floor, unit A2. Some interesting tidbits we talked about includes her current unit is about 12,000 HKD per month while the ones on the 4th floor is 15,000 HKD but apparently those units are bigger and better (e.g., includes kitchen). She told me all of this stuff while we were taking off our clothes and showering. The talk was not of particular interest to me but I do prefer a WG to be enthusiastic and chatty than silent.

During the shower, I asked if I can DATY this time and she told me that she hasn't allowed others to do so before. I convinced her that I would be gentle and she agreed to letting me do so. Got out of the shower and we started off with catbath and CBJ again. Afterwards we switched to DATY. She's on the slightly hairy side but IMO she's very pretty down there and I thoroughly enjoyed my time DATYing her. One of Yo-yo's good quality is how she really doesn't seem to care about the clock. We spent a good 5-10 min with DATY before I wanted to switch to her on top.

We took a bit of time to get me hard again before the usual her on top, missionary, and doggystyle. Yo-yo was quite into it today so in the end we switched back to her on top and I actually finished with her riding me. Similar to last time, there was a bit of kissing on various parts of our body during the action. At some point she asked if I wanted to kiss and I actually don't care too much for it and told her as such. She told me that she doesn't do mouth to mouth kissing, typically, for sanitary reasons. Which reminds me of how she kept telling me how she got an extra use-once and throw-away towel for each guest of hers on the bed now to be even more sanitary.

Anyways, we did rush a bit to finish up since apparently the building management people were waiting for her outside to pay the deposit for her 4th floor unit. Our rush to wrap up the shower and such detracted from the experience a bit but I blame the management people for not coming back than her. She apparently offers some massage that takes like an hour for an extra 500 HKD as well and she offered it to me once the building management people finally lost patience and left. But I declined since I wasn't feeling it much after having to rush to shower and dress.

tldr; This was my second time with Yo-yo. She will move to the 4th floor unit A2 next month. Her body and face is like a girl next door type. Her attitude to just have fun with her guests (e.g., paying little attention to the clock) is what makes her stand out and IMO is why guests should re/visit her.  

P.S. I've still been trying to find a good Russian at Fuji. I learned today from knocking that doors that have little Chinese, if at all, and slightly elevated prices (e.g., 600-800HKD instead of 500HKD) are good indicators for the WG to be non-Chinese. If anyone has other good indicators, please let me know.

Recent Ratings
TwistedMirror   14-1-2018 00:02  Karma  +4   
hotjac   11-1-2018 14:08  Karma  +2   Impressive!
waldo   29-12-2017 06:13  Karma  +5   Nice one!
ppp24   25-12-2017 07:16  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
David.youngson   22-12-2017 12:53  Karma  +2   
batman108   22-12-2017 11:43  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
ahmadou
Nookie Newbie

UID 146484
Digest Posts 0
Credits 28
Posts 7
Karma 28
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 5-4-2016
Status Offline
Post at 11-1-2018 09:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Usually a sticker with just a number ($600, $800) means foreign. Not always Russian, however.