Face:  4
Body:  3.5
Skill: 4.5
Service: 4
GFE: 3.5
PSE: 3
Price & Session Length:  440 RM, 2 shots, +40 RM tips
Repeat: maybe will choose another

Normally, I travel to KL on a couple of times a year. I’ve recently found this website and would like to contribute. Usually I use my regular agent via viva3.com for any quick in-call and out-call sessions. The agent is very dependable and usually responds quick quickly. I had a couple of hours to kill in the afternoon and decided to call. First and Second choices were not available so settled with a thai girl name Soda.

Got to the hotel, Soda greeted me with a cute smile. She turned out a lot smaller than I had imagined. Right away, we went to shower together. Her body wasn’t as fit as I had expected. Her rack was bordering on a B+ instead of the advertised C. Unlike the other girls, there wasn’t much intimacy with the shower scene so this is a little bit of a downer. After the shower, hopped onto the bed and she went right at it with the BBBJ. The skills were quite good as she went at it for about 5 minutes. Cap goes on and immediately, she went cow-girl and the first was done

We laid there and chatted a little bit. Unfortunately, she her english wasn’t so good so the communications was limited. At one point, I think she proposed that we should try anal (even though it wasn’t in her advertised service offering). As it wasn’t really my cup of tea, i elected to pass. A little more time elapsed and she decided to go back to work on the LP. Here she really had to work as she kept going at it. Her skills were really quite good an enjoyable but I think she was quite shy and avoided the eye contact. She reach out for my hand and guide me play with finger her wet spot. After about 10 minutes of good BBBJ action, I flipped her around and went doggy and finished in mish.

Overall, I would give her an 8/10 but would probably like to try others from the stable.

As for the site, I find it quite competitive with the other establishments like Sky River and Bond Spa. The only difference with this site is that you can make your bookings and select your girls ahead of time. Just keep in mind the pictures are usually a little bit embellished but generally, you’re getting what you see online. Happy hunting

Recent Ratings
NeverWong   14-12-2017 09:42  Karma  +2   
porkchops   13-12-2017 15:43  Karma  +4   Thanks!
tzeng   13-12-2017 15:15  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
blast77   13-12-2017 13:49  Karma  +6   Excellent
batman108   13-12-2017 12:26  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
hkpunter999   12-12-2017 19:34  Karma  +4   
zues
Nookie Newbie

UID 153684
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 1
Karma 2
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-7-2016
Status Offline
Post at 12-12-2017 17:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hi may i know where is the hotel located (just mention the nearby landmark) Is the place discreet ?
blast77
Throbbing Titan

UID 51432
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4454
Posts 316
Karma 4422
Acceptance 636
Reading Access 70
Registered 8-9-2010
Status Offline
Post at 13-12-2017 13:48  Profile P.M. 
As i've mention before,  this is one of dozens agents advertising the same hotel girls on short stay, in different areas.
Bear in mind that they never see any of the girls. Girl are indeed the one the pictures, service is hit and miss. You can also ask for several room numbers and knock door.

♬Ain't asking you for nuthin'
I'm just giving up somethin'
If you got the price
If you the price yeah yeah
Street walking woman
Street walking  woooman"♬
tzeng
Nookie Newbie

UID 225095
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 1
Karma 2
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 13-12-2017
Status Offline
Post at 13-12-2017 15:19  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by zues at 12-12-2017 17:29
Hi may i know where is the hotel located (just mention the nearby landmark) Is the place discreet ?

See he wrote in FR that he called viva3.com?
punch in the letters in your browser viva3.com and hit enter. Once u are on their page, call the number appears on the top page. Then ask for location. Call only when u want to go, there's no point u call now asking whois available then in the end say u will go next week. Because their line ups changes from time to time, avoid ur phone number being laballed as sohai.