Date & Time of Session: one night in Feb 2017
Name: Dear
Nationality & Language: Thai and a little English
Face: 9/10
Body: 8/10
Skill: 3/10
Service: 4/10
Price & Session Length: 3500BT for 1 shot

I meet her in walking street's agogo bar, when I was holidays there. She is cute and very nice body figure. She was nice to me and keep simile. At the beginning, I was only enjoy the moment to drink and talk. She can speak a little English and we talked for a while. Finally, I decided to bring her back to hotel and st. She was nice to me. She help to discuss the price with the taxi driver. Unfortunately, no service at all ... no BJ ... no touching my body ... but, can French kiss & sensitive ... Although fake breast. I knew that when I was in the agogo bar. But, it's okay for me ... just okay ... I still prefer real breast with B or above. She gave me the wechat, but I deleted already. Sorry, I won't repeat. So, I don't want to keep the contact. But, I think that it's easy to find her in pattaya agogo bar.

Sorry, I am a newbie here. But, I would like to avoid to disclose her photo in public.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
porkchops   12-12-2017 14:05  Karma  +4   Thanks!
jake.houston   12-12-2017 12:28  Karma  +5   You say easy to find? Just look in Pattaya gogo? Like saying just check under a tree in the forrest.
stinkyfeet   12-12-2017 11:24  Karma  +8   Rare photo of go go girl!
obe   12-12-2017 11:21  Karma  +8   Thanks
jeffzeke   12-12-2017 10:52  Karma  +8   good looking gal. Keep posting, nice review here.
batman108   12-12-2017 05:31  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks