Acceptance 67
Reading Access 40
Registered 31-10-2013
Status Offline
Post at 8-12-2017 18:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
14/F Russian Nicole

Date: 8/12/17
Location:  King Hing Mong Kok, 14/F (Left out of the lift and the first door on the right, the end room)
Name: Nicole
Nationality & Language: Russian / English
Face: Pretty but kind of crazy looking eyes (in a kind of I want to f#ck your brains in kind of way), blonde
Body: Toned, 34C I'd say but bolt-ons, peachy ass, 5'9/10 I'd say
Skill: 4/5
GFE: 4 (She was chatty and made me feel very comfortable), loved DATY (made her orgasm like crazy and I had to stop as she was completely out of control
Price & Session $600 30 mins (Her alarm went off at the end which was a bit of a downer)
Repeat: Maybe when she comes back after Xmas

So, I went up to King Hing again (the usual for a Friday afternoon). Saw her at first but wanted to have a look around. There was another girl further down on the left with a massive rack (face not all that though) but I thought I'd look around anyway. So, I made my way down but no one took my fancy (apart from a girl with braids on the 10/F but I still thought Nicole looked a bit better). Went back up to 14/F and walked straight in. Took a shower on my own whilst she undressed on the bed. Walked out to see a very fit looking blonde naked on the bed with pussy wide open begging me to enter

Down to the main act, got on the bed and started kissing, then moved down to her already erect nipples. She was getting all excited so I started to play with her pussy. She was moaning and wet and kissing me all around my neck. I was so turned on and my little guy was standing right to attention. Then she kept playing with my balls in a really sensual way (most just tickle a little but not really get me going). Then I moved further down her body and moved between her legs. Her pussy was shaven and smelt gooooood, so I started to have a little dine. I can't remember a girl orgasming this hard before in my life, she literally couldn't control herself and arched back moaning like made and seemed like a thousand bolts of electricity had gone through her body. She begged me to stop as she couldn't take any more. Afterwards she was still having mini orgasms on the bed for a couple more minutes (made me feel like a king ). Then I pulled her over and she started to kiss me down my body. This was followed by her capping me a giving me a very nice good suctioned CBJ with deepthroat . After about 10 mins of that I wanted to give her a real pounding. Flipped her over for doggy and she was moaning the whole way. 10 mins later moved to mish and got nice and deep. 5 mins after flipped her over again and she was staring at me in the mirror with a dirty f*ck me hard now look . Unfortunetly, by this time her alarm went off and kind of killed the mood a bit. She turned round and said 'come on, f*ck me good, I want you to cum so hard' which made up for the alarm. Finished off and had a shower. She showered afterwards and then we had a little chit chat. She told me she's leaving on the 10th but will be back after the Xmas holidays. She also mentioned that she's been here 6 times before, so I'm sure she'll return when she said she would.

I might pay her another visit on her returns as she told me it was such great sex and she wanted more (you don't always get to please a girl THAT much from a walkup).

Recent Ratings
1591141   30-12-2017 20:29  Karma  +1   
blast77   10-12-2017 20:42  Karma  +5   Excellent
JJJ37   10-12-2017 02:01  Karma  +5   "little dine". mmmmm house of pancakes
derivative   9-12-2017 14:31  Acceptance  +1   good review
batman108   9-12-2017 02:28  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
UncleDad   8-12-2017 23:46  Karma  +4   Fun-tastic!
porkchops   8-12-2017 23:22  Karma  +4   Thanks!
derivative
Carnal Conqueror

UID 197585
Digest Posts 0
Credits 205
Posts 71
Karma 202
Acceptance 64
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-5-2017
Status Offline
Post at 9-12-2017 14:31  Profile P.M. 
Do you know the exact dates she's here until and back?
ppp24
Nookie Newbie

UID 118733
Digest Posts 0
Credits 37
Posts 27
Karma 37
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-6-2014
Status Offline
Post at 9-12-2017 23:05  Profile P.M. 
She will be leaving on 10th, which means tomorrow. oh gosh, I was supposed to visit her after viewing your thread.