Nationality & Language: Chinese, Shenzhen
Face:  4/5
Body:  5/5 (i like dem small titties)
Skill: 4/5 with the mouth, 1/5 for the massage
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  800HKD, everything except FS
Repeat: Definitely

after all the fuss i made a booking with Linda and went to see for myself.

you guys were not wrong, she is great! great little body, great little titties, and GREAT personality and exuberance.

massage was not great tho. BBBJ was very good, i had already seen another girl this am for a FS so she had to work it for a while, i enjoyed how she reversed towards me and told me to play with her while she played with me. each time i got her close to orgasm she told me to stop...was alot of fun! If only FS was possible with her. i was told it was possible with other ladies but not Xiaoyu.

snapped some cheeky pics of her entering the room, but none do her justice, attached one of them

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
johnnygleet   17-1-2018 23:52  Acceptance  +1   One Victoria moving up the list
batman108   9-12-2017 02:29  Acceptance  +3   awesome and thanks