Registered 24-3-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 8-12-2017 13:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Ivanka Wan Chai

Name: Ivanka
Time & Date: Dec 7th early evening
Joint: http://go141.com/en/A30289-WC-Ma ... ref=Search(language,region)
Language: Mandarin. Cantonese, ENGLISH, Vietnamese
Ethnicity: Vietnamese
Face: 3.5/5 Pretty Face
Body: 3.5/5 Cute Body.  short, not 5' 5" as said in her db, probably 5 foot 2?  Also definitely small B cups.
Skill part 1: 4/5
Skill part 2: 2.5/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 1/5
Damage: $700 60 minutes
WIR: Part 1 yes, see below.

Was looking for something in Wan chai, came across Ivanka, she's on Queen's Road.  Building is a typical walkup joint, room is typical walkup.  Ivanka, however, is Vietnamese!

She's been living in HK for 10 years, and she speaks Mandarin, Cantonese, English, and of course Native in Vietnamese.  Wow, very impressive, FOUR languages!.  (I obviously can't test her, but even if she knows basic canto and mando that's impressive)  She knew a few names of HK places and said them properly.  I asked her naturally during conversation about
Vietnam or Vietnam words and the Viet accent came out, so she's legit IMO.

Ivanka is pretty and cute and petite.  She is a little bit older.  It doesn't show that easily, but you can tell from her hands.  Her massage style and hands are very HK old Auntie style.  It's a firm deep tissue no oil style.  I asked her where she learned her massage technique and she confirmed HK.  So if you like that style, you are in for a treat.

Took a shower and Ivanka joined, she's friendly and playful and speaks english well.  She was also easy to talk to on wechat.  Nothing too erotic happened in the shower, but she did get LB excited with her thorough cleansing.

I like that her Part 1 she did wearing nothing but a tshirt.  Kinda sexy when you get a massage from a woman in the bottom half nude.   I liked her massage, she worked me pretty good, in fact I'm kinda sore this morning but in a good way.

She's friendly, customer service oriented, and will be talkative if you WANT to make conversation.

I made it clear in the beginning I wanted a massage plus BJ.

She went over time, the massage went slightly over an hour, it was nice she's not a clock watcher, and she put some serious effort in giving me a real good massage.  My Vietnamese experience in Singapore was horrible at a pretty bad R&T, so I was much happier with my second Vietnamese woman this time around.

Part 2
Ivanka and I chatted a bit and it was silent at times during part 1, so the transition to part 2 was kinda weird.  All of a sudden sexy style shows up and the moan and sounds.  It's weird to get this HK auntie style tough massage for 55-60 minutes and then flip a switch and turn into sex kitten.  It's just a weird transition.  And the BJ ended up as a CBJ, which ugh, I don't enjoy.

I really wasn't in the mood for FS, and although Ivanka gave really good CBJ good tongue action with good eye contact, but LB was not going to explode.  After 10 minutes and a change of dom, I finally said, let's have FS.   Sure enough that was enough to get me to    Didn't take long with her on top.

(When I say Auntie style massage, I hope you guys know what I mean.  I don't mean she looks like an auntie, I mean you know those real tough deep tissue chinese style massages that are a kinda painful.  Completely dry over a towel and those machine like fingers that can cut through stone, instead of the 20 year old fresh hands that can't do much more than push oil).

Ivanka is pretty and has maintained a good body.  Customer service oriented, friendly, and NO language issues.  She's the only vietnamese in the building, and if you are curious to bang a slightly older Viet woman, here's your chance.

Personally when I have FS, I enjoy more GFE, so IMO I'd probably come back to Ivanka for a massage plus HJ (I think that's only $500).  I'm not into the routine like FS that's available everywhere, just feels so fake, even though it gets me off.

Still overall I think she's a good find, not everyday you find a real authentic Vietnamese girl in HK.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   19-12-2017 13:35  Karma  +6   thanks for sharing!
Biskits   12-12-2017 06:54  Acceptance  +1   I always wanted a massage from a Vietnamese lady Thanks for the info
p0ison   10-12-2017 16:47  Karma  +2   Thanks mate.
NeverWong   10-12-2017 08:07  Karma  +2   
batman108   9-12-2017 02:31  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Mister   8-12-2017 14:19  Karma  +4   Good one. Some spas in WC and maybe TST have Viets, but I can’t speak for their quality.