Face:  4/5 & 3.5/5
Body:  5/5 & 4/5
Skill: 5/5 & 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE:
Price & Session Length:  2500 for two hours
Repeat:YES

Please bear with me this is the first time I have written one of these and sorry it is from so far back but I just found this website.   Also I the body, skill, service may not be on the same scale as a lot of you are used too but for me it was amazing.   We defiantly do NOT have anything like that where I live in the middle of the Bible belt    This was my first trip to Hong Kong/China and I had no idea what to expect or what do or where to go, so I went to BP to try and figure out what to do.

I found Kama Spa from BP and looked them up online, after thinking about it for about two weeks (plus trying to figure out what WeChat was, I'm a old goat not up to speed on the new technology) I finally messaged them and a wonderful lady who put me at ease from the very beginning and happily answered all of my questions.  I decided on the two hour massage with the shower and bath with two ladies and for the next two weeks before my flight my nerves where shot from wondering what I am getting myself into.   I had never done anything like that before and never thought I would ever get a chance to do anything like this in my lifetime.   I did find out they have two ladies working the reception desk and I talked to both of the a lot before I showed up, the day that I was to arrive I think it was Joy sent me some pictures of the ladies working so I would have a idea before I showed up.   When I finally figured out how to get into the building and upstairs to the spa ( a lot of WeChat coaching) I met Joy and she has the cutest smile and she introduced me to two ladies and we all laughed and smiled because I speak zero Mandarin or Cantonese and the two ladies walked me to the room.

When I got to the room they helped me get undressed which was a little embarrassing and I took a shower while they got this big massage table ready and they got undressed as well, after I showered they dried me off playing a lot of attention to LB and talking about size ( which I am certainly sure they do that with everyone but hey its a great ego boost) and had me lay down on my stomach.  All I remember from there is two beautiful ladies rubbing oil all over me and themselves then sliding up and down my body and legs, one would reach up under and play with the family jewels and giggle to the other one.   It really felt good and I was trying to figure out how to get both of them to move to the States with me, then they told me to flip over.   If I was embarrassed before then I am totally ashamed now and I know my face was as red as there flag but I did have a flag pole standing for them   .   The younger girl in her early twenties went straight for is and holy cow her hands felt good sliding up and all over me and it didn't take very long and .  They giggled and said it was time for the bath, so one of them started running bath water while the other one laid there beside me rubbing my chest while I rub on her perky boobs.   I got into the tub and the smaller (spinner???) got in front of me while the other lady sat on the edge of the tub behind me because we all couldn't fit in there at the same time.  After a thorough washing of me and I still didn't know how far I was allowed to go with my hands so I tried my best to be a gentleman and not try any funny business.   After the tub we dried off and back on the table for round two which was pretty close to round one but this time they let me play with them for a little bit of sucking on both of there boobs and small light kisses mainly on the cheeks and neck, the older lady would let me rub her LS but no penetration which is fine and I understand and don't have a problem with.  It was long before LB was ready again and all I can say about that is when two ladies put one hand apiece on you and start rubbing it doesn't take long before       and back to the shower with the young lady to clean up and get all the oil off of both of us.  

After we got out of the shower the other lady took a shower while I laid back down and got a head and face massage, then once she got out of the shower we all laid down and used we chat to communicate for about 10 - 15 minutes before my time was up.   I found out the 30 year old lady was from mainland China and the youngster was local, the older lady said she goes back home a lot to see family and she works there to help support them and her child.  The younger one said that it was hard for ladies there in China and Hong Kong because if you don't have a college degree or come from a wealthy family you are at a very bad disadvantage and there's not much work that pays very well.   Which went to playing on my heart strings and doubled my tip which I was told I didn't need to tip but I really enjoyed the massage and I will always remember it.

I do have three other experiences to share but they will have to wait till this weekend, one great, one was kind of okay/weird and one bad.  Hope you enjoyed my first punt if that's what this would be like I said I'm still trying to learn and hopefully when I go to Hong Kong and Guangzhou in late December I will be better prepared.

[ Last edited by  Biskits at 7-12-2017 22:08 ]

Recent Ratings
scufferhk   17-12-2017 17:33  Karma  +5   Favorable
NeverWong   11-12-2017 10:07  Karma  +2   
batman108   9-12-2017 02:35  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
mchk   8-12-2017 17:50  Karma  +4   Well Done. Welcome to Fantasy Island. Where dreams cum true!!
Macau81   8-12-2017 10:28  Karma  +5   
aurufc   8-12-2017 07:00  Karma  +3   Superb 1st report - keep them coming
JJJ37   8-12-2017 01:39  Karma  +4   
LowKey   8-12-2017 00:14  Acceptance  +1   Excellent