Karma 544
Acceptance 101
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-12-2009
Status Offline
Post at 7-12-2017 16:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
STOLE MONEY - Lok Yee

***First off, i understand claiming someone stealing money is very serious, so this is 100% true and confirmed***
Amount Stolen: $200 HKD
Amount overcharged: $100 HKD (more on this later)

Name: Lok Yee
Time & Date: some time last week
Joint: http://go141.com/en/A26612-MK-Ma ... ml?ref=Search(stype,region)
Language: Local Girl
Face: 2/5
Body: 2/5
Skill part 1: 4/5
Skill part 2: 2/5  
Service: 3/5 (if she didnt steal money)
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 1/5
Damage: $700 90 minutes with a CBJ.  (MCHK paid $600 for the same thing)
WIP: If i ever wanted money stolen then sure why not.

Was in desperate need for a good massage, so after seeing MCHK's report on Lok Yi, i decided to give her a go.
Massage was decent, she had an actual massage bed next to the big bed. Her attitude was a bit annoying. She kept emphasizing that shes a local girl and how shes proud about it. She said shes very cocky cuz shes a local and kept telling me examples of how she would diss her other clients.  All in all, it was somewhat entertaining and shes not a clock watcher. Shes very talkative and would go on and on while stroking your dick. Its almost like having a nice long coffee date with someone except shes playing with your dick the entire time.

Part 2 was alright, like MCHK's report, she puts on the condom with her mouth and was quite skilled at that. CBJ was decent but not amazing. Had access to both tits and LS.
Shes mid 40s so dont expect too much. I personally dont mind older women too much as long as was enjoyable. She kept at it for quite some time until i blew the load in her mouth. cleaned up and shower.

It was dumb of me to not ask about prices before the session but i thought MCHK had the prices up so i thought it was pretty standardized.  Guess not, she said 700 and i asked how come its not 600 like the reports say. She made up some bullshit reason but thats fine. Its just $100 and the massage wasnt half bad.  i took out my wallet and i realized that i didnt have enough $100s to pay her so i knew something wasnt right. I just got money from the ATM before visiting her so i knew exactly how much i had. ( i had 0 cash on me before) At the ATM i took out 1800 ( $500 x3 and $100 x3) I had to repay my friend $800 after so it was just the right amount to take out.  In my wallet there was $500 x3 and $100 x1. I didnt want to cause a scene but i did let her know that $200 is missing. I gave her $600 while looking for the missing $100s. she knew that i knew something wasnt right and quickly told me that $600 is fine and showed me the exit. In the end, the loss really wasnt that much but i really wanted to let bros here know that shes not honest.

Ive never had a chick steal money before. If it wasnt for her dishonesty, i wouldnt have minded going back to her on a regular basis. The massage was good and the room was spacious. I wouldnt recommend dishonest bitches to anyone. Now that shes out of the picture, does anyone have good honest massage ladies they would recommend?

Recent Ratings
NeverWong   10-12-2017 08:01  Karma  +2   
batman108   9-12-2017 02:29  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
mchk   8-12-2017 13:54  Karma  +4   See below.
professuser   7-12-2017 22:40  Acceptance  +1   thank you for informing her behavior
Mister   7-12-2017 20:48  Karma  +4   That really sucks. How did she get into the wallet without you noticing?
mchk
Throbbing Titan

UID 62770
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3015
Posts 541
Karma 2989
Acceptance 511
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-3-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 8-12-2017 14:01  Profile P.M. 
That is pretty fucked up.  I'm pretty pissed off about you losing money.  She seemed like she was building her business the honest way trying to bring in long term customers who visit her for her massage skills.  That's why I appreciate it.  She no longer has the looks for much more than a massage, so I think it's stupid on her part to do something so short sighted and dishonest.

But come to think of it, I didn't check to see how much cash was in my wallet when I went into the shower to start the session.  It wouldn't be all that hard for a girl to swipe it.  There's a level of trust that the guy isn't a psycho when he walks into the room (obviously she's vulnerable), and the girl isn't gonna swipe cash from your wallet when you take a shower.  I take that as a simple matter of trust on both sides.  

Man I'm sorry to hear about your case, and it's a lesson for me, that I need to be more careful when I'm in the shower and my wallet is out of view.

Also I got a good massage from a Vietnamese chick last night, she's a bit older (look I'm bad at age, but she's probably mid 30s?)  Her massage skills are below Lok Yi, more hk auntie style, I just made a post: Ivanka in Wan Chai.  It's a good massage, not the best, but good.  Her Part 2 I didn't think was good, but I think a combo of Part 1 and a HJ would be decent value.  She's way more attractive than Lok Yi.

[ Last edited by  mchk at 8-12-2017 14:05 ]
david_r1
Lustful Lord

UID 36288
Digest Posts 0
Credits 549
Posts 83
Karma 544
Acceptance 101
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-12-2009
Status Offline
Post at 8-12-2017 18:29  Profile P.M. 
@Mister
The room is quite spacious. The washroom is the twice the size of the normal walk ups where u had to take a step forward and away from the washroom door to shower. The washroom door had a glass window which u cant really look out of. Lok Yi helped me hang my pants and maybe got into my wallet then? I actually had my eye on the window the entire time but i didnt hear/ see much.

@MCHK
Its a shame she was so short sighted. Its easy to find a pretty and young chick at the spa places but its hard to find someone that can actually massage.

I used to go to this super rundown spa place in MK. The lady there were 40+ but she gave the best massage ive ever had. 5/5! Part 2 (HJ only cuz shes actually pretty old) was also stellar. Best of all, it was cheap. she charged $400 for 90mins inclusive! The place closed down a couple of months ago and i lost contact with her. The place used to be called BUI SA WAN spa and the lady is called Apple. does anyone know where she went?

Thanks for the recommendation, ill go check out this vietnamese chick next time im in a wanchai!

Recent Ratings
Mister   8-12-2017 20:22  Karma  +1   Sad