Status Offline
Post at 7-12-2017 15:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Dailyspahk - Nina

Thread Subject: Dailyspahk
Date & Time of Session:  14:30 25/11/2017
Name:  Daily Spa HK
Link: http://www.dailyspahk.com/Agent:
Nationality & Language: Thailand (chang mai), cantonese, english, and obviously thai...
Face:  4/5
Body:  4.5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  2000HKD/75mins
Repeatefinitely

So i wanted to try a NURU massage for the first time. called around and made an appointment here. very easy and accommodating. i arrived and Howard greeted me out of the elevator, took me into the "spa" and we had a bit of chit chat. english was excellent. he told me i would be seeing Nina.

i went through to the room and she was standing waiting for me in a little black summer dress. older than i normally like but nice and slim with a pretty face and what looked like C cup boobies.
she proceeded to undress me, then herself, then we showered. i noticed her body was fantastic. and the C cups where natural. YES! she spoke excellent english too

from there onto the table and i got a better than average massage. not amazing but still good. she then left the room, and came back with the gel. worked my back and legs and rubbed all over me, i could feel her clean shaved downstairs running across my legs...
she then turned me over and same process on the front(normal massage, then nuru) i had a full look at her body now and it was great! she got a towel and wiped off the nuru gel around my twig and berries the proceeded to give me a spectacular bbbj. i was very close to popping so lifted her head, she reached for a raincoat and then proceeded to CG the hell out of me. thats all i could take and POP.

showered and got dressed, and left with pleasant conversation long the way, oh...and a quick pic once dressed only

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
batman108   9-12-2017 02:37  Acceptance  +3   awesome and thanks
mchk   8-12-2017 17:43  Acceptance  +6   Nice one! Good to see the list of Nuru places expanding, but Im still waiting for prices to drop.
Mister   7-12-2017 20:37  Acceptance  +5   Cute, but out of my price range. Report in Newbies section so that folks can give you karma points