Karma 264
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 30
Registered 10-10-2017
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2017 19:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
R Yeva

OK bros. This is probably my last report for HK before i fly out end of week. It wasnt the worst experience but for 1300 HKD i expected more.

Thought i would try Russian as working ladies from there arent common back home. Im not a tall guy so booked Yeva who was meant to be 5"7. Arrived early but agent wasnt able to do earlier. When it was time, he sent me to level 25 although lifts only go to 24. So ok stairs it is (but really, he could have told me up front, between waiting for the unusually slow lifts and checking whether any goes to 25, i wasted 10 mins of my time).

Got to the room and she was wearing 5 inch stripper shoes but with them off i reckon she is at best 5"6. Pretty, sharp jaw lines and high cheek bones with long straight strawberry blond hair and huge boobs.

Asked for payment first which i obliged (this could have been mistake one). Was sent to the showers myself which i didnt mind (but in hindsight was alert two). Came out asked for confirmation what was included and what was not and she gave me the i dont understand english card despite an obvious ability to understand quite a bit (alert number 3).

Too far in so decided to give it a go anyways. She spent two mins nibbling my nipples. Capped me, CBJ (i know right, 1300 for CBJ is WTF). After a bit i decided to reach for her large boobs and gave it a light massage - and so downhill it went - she stopped me and said "not so rough" (in perfect english) and then proceeded to CG. I let her bounce and rather sarcastically asked if it was OK to suck on her boobs. At least that was OK - so i did. Her stamina was appalling though, and asked for position swap after like 5 mins. So OK mish it is but by now, im not really into it... reached down to lick her boobs to try to get myself back in the mood but it didnt work so reached down and was about to pash her and was stopped (WTF x 1). No kissing (and obviously no DFK) and no nibbling her neck either (WTF x 2). I got a little annoyed so went and nibbled on her neck anyways (and the thing is she responded with louder moaning). But at this point i was getting to cant-be-fucked mode so asked for CG again so i can just lie down and let her do the work.

I think she got upset here and started to mumble about needing to watch the time (again in perfect english) and that was it for me. Outright just told her to fuck me faster. Came in the CD and went to wash myself. Got out and she started asking me where i was from blah blah blah. How it was her first day on the job blah blah blah.

Dressed and left. In and out in 22 mins - bloody hell.

Face 4/5
Body 4/5 if you are a boob man it might be higher
GFE 0/5
Personality 1/5

If you are looking for a pretty thing to put your dick in and let loose some steam, sure she can do the job, if you are asking for a GFE experience where u can at least be intimate rather than transactional, avoid.

Happy hunting bros.

[ Last edited by  123bt at 6-12-2017 19:43 ]

Recent Ratings
quartz13579   9-12-2017 12:42  Karma  +4   
p0ison   7-12-2017 17:41  Karma  +3   Thanks for the report!
mchk   7-12-2017 16:00  Karma  +2   Better luck next time!
solari   7-12-2017 15:18  Acceptance  +2   Original
porkchops   7-12-2017 14:11  Karma  +5   Sounds familiar... we've all been there.
miketk   7-12-2017 11:21  Karma  +4   IC. Punting is a gamble.
waldo   7-12-2017 07:51  Karma  +5   Too bad ....
batman108   7-12-2017 05:05  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
JJJ37   7-12-2017 01:54  Karma  +3   
MyLeftNut
Nookie Newbie

UID 224177
Digest Posts 0
Credits 53
Posts 4
Karma 53
Acceptance 7
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-12-2017
Status Offline
Post at 9-12-2017 00:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 123bt's post

Sucks man. I hear your pain. Totally fucking uncool. Bitch will end up stacking shelves in a supermarket in fucking Chernobyl if karma has it's way.