Reading Access 50
Registered 25-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2017 15:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
TST - Neither young, nor pretty but gets the job done

Name: Didn't ask
Time & Date: 5th Nov, noon
Joint: http://go141.com/en/A43414-TST-S ... ml?ref=Search(stype,region)
Language: English expected Putonghua but she didn't understand
Nationality - She said Thai though not that obvious
Face: 3/5 nothing unique that I can remember
Body: 3.5/5 She didn't take off clothes but really nice soft boobs
Skill part 1: 2/5
Skill part 2: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 1/5
Damage: $500 60 minutes

Repeat: May be just to see if she will allow more access

There has been plenty of reports on various places in the dark side and some of them have indicated that the girls are younger than the HK side, so I made my trek over to TST yesterday noon time, had no clue which place to go, so started with Flora spa on kimberley road, rang the bell, a mid aged lady opened the door and I bolted out. Now it's so hard to look at your phone searching for next spa to go in a crowded place like TST. I trudged to cameron road and thought I will stroll to see if anything is there. went past 17-21 cameron road, saw an advertisement in chinese which I can't read with photo of girl in a japanese kimono was kind of dress. That intrigued me and I ended up going to 4/F. Since I wasn't sure this was ad for what, I was hesitating to ring the bell, and suddenly someone opens the door, then I realized there was a camera outside the entrance.

I said "an,mo" and she called one of her colleagues, who ushered me to a room, the room is kind of big though not much in terms of decor. I assumed TST = chinese girls, so start talking in putonghua but she speaks in english, then she conveys she can't talk in putonghua. This also means they probably are resorting to false advertising as all the girls photo seems like chinese (and i didn't see any of them). discuss the price, 500 for 60 mins, didn't discuss the services but i assumed HE will be involved.

Showered, some adequate massage followed, after 20 mins was asked to flip, then she does some prostate massage with sincerity for 5-7 mins, I tried to roam my hand and she says only can touch out side, but i guess she is supersensitive, even light touch from outside her LS, she is reacting strongly. and she stops me, i asked her to take her top off she says 200 extra, I refuse. slowly she allows me to drop her dress off one shoulder, and OMG she has the most gorgeous breast, round, not tiny not too big, my hands gently squeeze them and she is again getting aroused and she increases the pace of stroking. looking at those lovely breast, it doesn't take me long to shoot. I take a shower, she offers me a head massage as some 10 mins are remaining, I decline as mission served, paid her 500 and left.

Now this is not a luxurious place, on the way out, saw someone sleeping on the couch, so probably not the most professionally run place either but at least price wise it's ok  and gets the job done.

Compared to HK side, where most of the girls have gotten this silly idea of body massage for which they quote an obscene amount and without which they just give you a jackhammer massage with no access or no taking clothes off(a few days back at 2-6 foo ming street, cwb that't what happened and I paid 500 without a finish), I think it's ok value if for some reason I am in TST area.

Recent Ratings
mchk   7-12-2017 15:46  Karma  +3   thx for exploring.
batman108   7-12-2017 05:04  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Mister   6-12-2017 21:06  Karma  +4   This chain is cheaper but uses a lot of PS and BS. You can do much better in TST.
blast77   6-12-2017 18:11  Karma  +6   Thanks
Karanmani
Kinky King

UID 31666
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1046
Posts 88
Karma 1039
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2017 21:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@ Mister, what are your top 3 recommendation in TST. The DB has so many choices for TST , hard to try all of them. In fact, later I checked, this building itself has 3 listing in DB.

Recent Ratings
mchk   7-12-2017 15:48  Acceptance  +6   wechat: Luckyspa888, often has some real lookers, skill level is mixed. Facilities are meh. Decent value $600/60min.
Mister   7-12-2017 09:13  Karma  +1   If you want environmentally friendly girls, Lucky/Relax have some, including a Thai. Walk out if NYCOT. Do report