Nationality & Language: Mandarin/Cantonese/very little English
Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price: $450  
Repeat: Definitely

Decided to scout around KH at 1 AM and was sad to see that none of the available girls really interested me. I didn't really want to blow more than $500; I was just looking for a cheap punt for the night.

After checking out all the floors, I decided to take one last look at some of the rooms I missed.
You know how when you hear some really sexy moaning coming from some of the occupied rooms and wish you could see the chick inside? I got lucky with one on the 8th floor. I rang her doorbell and, lo and behold, the girl inside was actually beautiful. She could've been an actress with her looks; more of an elegant type with sharp features and really cute eyes (she also has a beauty mole right above the left side of her lip).

Anyway, I hesitated at first but after noticing a crowd of men approaching I decided to take my chances - I've had a few bad experiences with the beautiful ones. Usually their service is sub par and there's just no enthusiasm.

KeKe was different. She maintained a pleasant demeanor as she took my clothes and led me to the shower where we washed together. I don't know much Cantonese or Mandarin so I'm usually quiet around girls like these but she kept smiling nonetheless.

When we got to the bed she started with a CBJ. She knew how to keep eye contact and knew how to use her tongue and lips well - she even went down to the balls for a licking.
Next was AC, my favorite variety of cowgirl. She really knew how to squat too ;)
We did mish after and that was great because that's when I could really go to town on her tits. She had flawless skin (from what I remember) and her breasts were just the right size for cupping (somewhere around C). She didn't complain with anything I did mind you - some girls get really sensitive when you start with some mouth action on their boobs, but she just moaned with everything I did.
I had to try doggie before finishing so we did a couple of minutes of that. Her ass was great, not the best I've had but just big enough so I could go a little more rough than usual.
Because I enjoyed her AC so much, I asked her if we could go back to that and damn, she really cleaned me up. She even knew how to press down just for a moment longer after I finished to really drain me dry.

Almost can't believe how lucky I got; I was just looking for a quickie but instead found an incredibly nice girl with an amazing face and body who knows how to treat a man right. She's probably one of the best punts I've had. I'd hit her up again as soon as I can.

Recent Ratings
hamshams   8-12-2017 11:55  Karma  +3   Good find
UncleDad   8-12-2017 01:35  Karma  +4   Good stuff! Keep'em coming!
hotjac   7-12-2017 20:52  Karma  +4   Great report
aurufc   7-12-2017 09:27  Karma  +3   Good 1st report
batman108   7-12-2017 05:10  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Mister   6-12-2017 09:56  Karma  +5   Good detailed maiden report. Keep ‘em coming
jeffzeke   6-12-2017 08:37  Karma  +5   nice punt!
waldo   6-12-2017 08:00  Karma  +5   nice
porkchops   6-12-2017 05:33  Karma  +4   Welcome!
Js6789
Musky Member

UID 191087
Digest Posts 0
Credits 157
Posts 15
Karma 157
Acceptance 7
Reading Access 20
Registered 16-4-2017
Status Offline
Post at 7-12-2017 20:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Great to hear that you had an awsome experience. I guess its YMMV varies with each person. Her attitude was great, but she declined CG, and declined me trying to lick her nips. Also tried kissing on her neck while in action also slightly pushed me off. Other then that everything else was good. I decided to still tip her after the session and she was shocked. She kept apologizing but meh im a nice guy lol.