Karma 264
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 30
Registered 10-10-2017
Status Offline
Post at 5-12-2017 18:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji Building 21/A2

Wow. What a crap experience. The only thing i am happy about is crossing off 141-walk up as a being-there-done-that. Here's what happened.

I decided that i would head down to Fuji earlier (4:15PM) to avoid catching the girls at the tail end of a shift at night but in hindsight i may have caught the tail end of the morning instead...

Went up to the top (level 20) and had a look in a few rooms. 21/A2 caught my eyes as she was petite, had long hair and sharp facial features. She had no boobs but as i havent tried girls of this type, i figured - why not. (In hindsight, i should have asked what was specifically included and tested her on her level of engagement in conversation... i will explain in a tic).

Got into the room and she sent me to the shower. No attempts to take off my clothes and no attempts with small talk. Washed my privates and sent me to lie on the little bed. No attempts for foreplay, capped my rather uninterested little guy and went to CBJ. Im going to give credit to myself for rising to the occasion here ;) and then something worst happened... she told me to mish her... normally thats OK as hey - a fuck is a fuck - but by now my mind has already gone to im paying u AND i have to do all the work mode...

Anyways FJ started and looking down she was still cute. Imagine the Shanghai car show models and thats what i was looking at below me - moaning and eyes closed etc. But from here it actually got worst. I had already figured that kissing was out of the question from her attitude but as i reached down to get myself some boobs, she refused me... WTF. Lost interest completely at this point. Willed myself to come, pulled out walked to the shower and waited for her to follow to wash me up. Got out, put my clothes on in record time. Gave her 600 bucks and left.

The funny thing is that she then started small talk as she was putting her own clothes on... couldn't contain myself and told her that was no fun. Opened door and left.

@600 bucks my hand does a better job.

Looks 4/5
Body 3/5 if you like the petite type but a 0/5 if u are a boob man
Personality 0/5

Im a noob for walk ups but if this is the usual experience and i was just expecting too much then happy to be educated. But the glowing feedback on this forum for some girls gives me the impression that i ran into a dud - if so hope this helps the other bros out there.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   8-12-2017 10:07  Karma  +5   sorry, 0/5 for personality, YIKES!
batman108   7-12-2017 05:14  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
p0ison   6-12-2017 12:22  Karma  +3   From the report she sounds new to the business as well!
waldo   6-12-2017 08:04  Karma  +5   c'est la vie
porkchops   6-12-2017 00:55  Karma  +2   Try a few more, experiences can vary greatly
Mister   5-12-2017 21:04  Karma  +3   Good idea to qualify her at the door by asking a couple of simple questions and seeing how she responds
Naka   5-12-2017 19:30  Acceptance  +3   Better luck next time