Karma 264
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 30
Registered 10-10-2017
Status Offline
Post at 5-12-2017 00:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
NY Abby

Thought i might share my experience with the NY stable here for follow newbies.

http://go141.com/en/A58346-TST-HoneyGirls-NYAbby.html

Booked at 6PM for a 9PM session. Agent confirmed booking and that was a very easy exercise. I think it may have been made easier since i speak fluent canto...

Hotel location is about 10 min walk from MTR so the commute was easy. Got there and called agent. Went up to the room.

The girl was hiding behind the door and only peaked out when i walked in. My first impression though was that she didnt look like the pics. Maybe 70%. Definitely shorter, not from Taiwan and the whitening of the pics was obvious... some may have left but while i didnt think she looked like her pics, she was beauitful and cute in her own right - so i said yes.

She was quick to get our of her clothes and half stripped me before going to the bath to start the shower (while telling me to take my own pants off...). Hopped in and she washed me. Thorough on all the key parts but no loving kisses and no foreplay

Sent me to the bed and she came over, she reached for the CD so i had to stop her... this is the part where i thought she was tired and just wanted the job done... i figured, i could either do the bang bang and leave or i could relax her a little. Flipped her over and started to pash the usual girly spots (neck, ears etc.) while gently telling her how beautiful she was (some sweet talk treatment :p). Payback was immediate, she got into it and gave my nipples really sweet suckling kisses and started her BBBJ. Good suction and she does a little trick with her tongue while she has u deep in her mouth

Cap on and started with mish. Not my choice but i could tell that she didnt have the energy to ride (probably a long day - note to self - TRY TO AVOID night sessions as the girls are already well into a shift). So i gave her my best in various mish (legs to my waist, on shoulders etc) - her moans were quite sweet and she threw in the odd commentary about how she was feeling down there - not PSE talk but actually GFE like. Wet the whole time and she tried to prevent me from working my fingers on her clit - and i realized why after some persistence - she came straightaway and got loud as she had her fun haha. Worked her up enough to get doggie and some cowgirl in without any complaints. She opened up the longer we did it and at the end she was hugging me really tightly as i drilled away. Time actually ran out so i suggested she sucked me off to finish. CIM as she worked her magic

She cleaned me up in the shower, i paid and left.

The only thing i will complain about is that she refused DFK. I almost got her to as she started to get into the FJ but couldnt quite get there. But overall, i would say that she has a really sweet moan, a sensitive bod and has a bit of sass during all the sexy moments. I think if u catch her at the start of the shift, u will have a blast.

I somehow really enjoyed the session as i tried to work her up. If i get time i might go back for round two

Looks 4/5
Body 4/5 (above average boobs for a girl probably standing 5"3)
GFE 3.5/5
Personality 4/5 (if you can engage her in mandarin - mine is not great but was enough)

Recent Ratings
NeverWong   5-12-2017 10:13  Karma  +2   
aurufc   5-12-2017 10:03  Karma  +3   Good 1st report, keep them coming
aikawa   5-12-2017 09:34  Acceptance  +1   1300 for no DFK is quite expensive
batman108   5-12-2017 03:06  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
UncleDad   5-12-2017 02:41  Karma  +4   Sounds like fun
JJJ37   5-12-2017 01:02  Karma  +3