Acceptance 27
Reading Access 30
Registered 12-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 4-12-2017 12:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Thailand](Chiang Mai) Celeb Massage Parlor

[Thailand](Chiang Mai) Celeb Massage Parlor

Two visits on this one, first on an early Friday night and second near closing time on a Sunday. Both this place and the relatively near by Sayuri have very mixed reviews (both on Google and elsewhere) with regard to the quality of service, so I thought I would take a shot and find out for myself. I was very pleasantly surprised. There are several papasans in this joint and I was approached by one of them and ushered to a lone couch sitting in front of the fishbowl. Here, I was quoted 1,400baht for the lower tier girls and 1,700baht for the higher tier, both options for about 70 minutes if I remember correctly. There were some lookers when I sat down but when I asked about them, the papasan said they had been reserved, and were not available at the moment, darn! My eyes settled on #71, a 1,400 girl with a pretty face, slim and blonde highlights. She has a bit of a Vietnamese look. At this point the girl gets up and you pay first at the front desk, and head inside to join your girl. The rooms are actually pretty decent and are a good size (I've read that this place is newer), especially compared to Sayuri (just a bit worse than Celeb) and Absolute Paradise Spa (way, way worse than Celeb). You can find the location for this place on Google as Celeb Massage Parlor but I've also seen it referred to as Celebrities or CelebX online.

Visit #1:
Time: 7pm Friday night
Name: #71
Language: English and Thai
Nationality: Thai
Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 3/5
Price: 1.400b + 600b tip
WIR: Yes

Turns out I made a great choice here. The service was excellent and the GFE was off the charts. Her English was passable and we had great chemistry. Her body wasn't perfect (stretch marks around the waist) but the attitude more than made up for it. As always, I think the GFE part is YMMV but for me there was a lot of snuggling before and after the deed, and I was not rushed at all. She took her time chatting while the bath filled, and then did a great job with the wash, and then bed action time. I really don't have much to add about the action itself (the usual, which was a bit above average in my opinion), but afterwards I was given another thorough cleaning and then more GFE time on the bed.

Visit #2:
Time: 9pm Sunday night
Lineup was poor compared to the previous visit so left and went to Sayuri instead, which was open a little bit later. I knew #71 was working Saturday but not Sunday, which was a bummer. More on Sayuri coming soon.

[ Last edited by  flintboy at 4-12-2017 13:06 ]

Recent Ratings
JJJ37   8-12-2017 01:40  Karma  +3   
stinkyfeet   5-12-2017 12:50  Acceptance  +3   Photos would be nice if the venues and girls
daytripper   5-12-2017 04:15  Acceptance  +3   Awesome. I'll be in Chiang Mai soon.
batman108   5-12-2017 03:18  Acceptance  +5   awesome and thanks
quartz13579   4-12-2017 14:56  Karma  +4   
Kortaro   4-12-2017 14:31  Karma  +4   nice, thanks for the report, heading over to chiang mai in two weeks myself