Acceptance 394
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-12-2017 12:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
NY Yi Nuo Qian Jin - awesome!

Name: Yi Nuo Qian Jin
Link: http://go141.com/en/A58943-TST-H ... otic+banner+(Go141)
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Skills: 5/5
Damage: 2600 (X2 plus tips)

This is a repeat so I knew what was coming. Saw Yi Nuo on the DB and immediately booked her for 2 sessions.

Booking was smooth and I got to the room on time. Upon entering she recognised me and gave me a nice hug. She asked if I missed her and I have to admit I did. She helps me undress, and asks that I help with her dress. I of course comply, and there's already a lot of playful touching and kissing.

Once undressed we cuddle a bit and some LFK to warm things up. She is confident and pleasant, lots of giggles and fun. I'm loving every second of it!

We head to the shower, she gives me a good back rub and all over, LB is at full alert at this point and she plays with him for a while, before going on her knees and give him a great bbbj. She also runs him around her bum and LS, I had to will myself to not enter her right there!

We dry up and move to the bed. A lot of DFK and bbbj, her eyes are seductive and hot. She doesn't have the prettiest face and complexion, but she's cute.

I turn her around and start exploring her body. Her biggest asset for me is her boobs, they are just perfect in size and shape. 100% natural for sure, large but not cartoonishly huge, small light colored nipples, really beautiful. I could play with those all night long!

I explore her body with my tongue, and I get to LS. I ask if she wants me to kiss her, and she nods. I never DATY wgs, but today I'll break my own rule. So sweet, and I finger her with DATY until I can't hold it. I move up so she can bbbj some more, I ask if she wants to CIM. She says seductively CIM the second time around, she wants my cock in her. WOW!

Cap goes on, and we fuck like bunnies in all sorts of position until .

A bit of rest and light massage, we have a nice chat and she snuggles next to me. As LB recovers and start to get hard again she starts to HJ and bbbj again slowly.

She keeps at it for a bit and it gets more intense. After another few minutes she is going turbo on her bbbj! But I wanted to fuck her more, so I capped and we went at it again. She rode me like a horse and was very wet and enjoying herself. At no point did I feel she was rushing, she just wanted to give me maximum pleasure and it was fantastic.

She promised me a CIM and boy did she deliver, she took the cap off and went at it for a good 15 mins, what a trooper! all in her mouth.

We cuddled for a bit more and it was time to go. She will be here for a few more days, so enjoy her while you can. And please please be gentle and nice to her, she's really a sweetheart.

Recent Ratings
Jchenz   12-5-2023 10:56  Acceptance  +1   
blast77   3-12-2017 15:16  Karma  +6   Excellent
UncleDad   1-12-2017 23:47  Karma  +4   Hot-tastic!
Johnnyr555   1-12-2017 21:52  Karma  +2   
batman108   1-12-2017 12:47  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks