When: Sunday night 9pm
Link: A64387-TST-HoneyGirls-TRJeannie.html
Face: 4/5  
Body:  4/5 – Nice racks but boobjob
Skill: 4/5 – She knows how to fuck and enjoy. Massage is really nice
Service: 4/5 – GFE
Price: $800 + 200 tip 1 hour

First time doing hotel walk-in.

Tried to called several agents Q and DK. Had a difficulties in communicating with them. So I tried to call TR. This agent gave me what I want.

Arrived to her room, she looks cute but less make-up. We chatted for 10 mins slowly taking off clothes one by one. She has this amazing rack but sadly, i can see her stitches. Her tits is not very firm...it's kinda soft and firm at the same time.

We took a shower. Slow play cat bath. Lots of grouping, rubbing and kissing. She sucked my hard cock like a fucking lollipop. Damn, she knows how to suck well.

After that, I lied down on the bed, tummy down. She started doing massage, from toe to neck. It felt fucking great. I turned  over. She kissed my neck slowly down to my cock. She did BBJ. Lots of tongue actions.  

She capped me. Ride like a cowgirl. Sucking her nipples while riding. She was moaning hard. "Fuck me hard" I took control. I rammed up into her tight pussy. Switched to mish, I can see a nice view and cute face. Rubbing her clits at the same time. She screamed that she wants more. I pulled to the corner of the bed. Standing mish with legs closed up. Looking down at her pussy is like million dollar view. I slowly went all the way in that I can feel her end. "you're so big. dont stop" as she was breathing heavy. I loved to hear her orgasm. Keeping up the rhythm consistently....thrusting in and out. slowly then accelerating.

More fucking. Multiple position. From doggy style to bamboo splits. On the chair fucking. Table fucking. I want to cum on her tummy. She lets me. I shot a warm loads.

We're exhausted. Heavy breathing. We both lie down and rest. We chatted a bit.

Went to shower together. I don't stop as I wanted to play more. I started licking and kissing her neck. sucking her hard nipples. then she proceed to suck my cock for awhile.

Then we cleaned up. Changed. Chatted.

We hugged. She kissed on my cheek.

I left. It was fucking godly. Hotel-walk in is worth of the service.

Recent Ratings
aurufc   30-11-2017 11:01  Karma  +3   Thanks
daytripper   30-11-2017 06:37  Karma  +3   Hot!
porkchops   30-11-2017 00:07  Karma  +5   Thanks!
hkpunter999   29-11-2017 20:21  Karma  +4   
ramont   29-11-2017 19:16  Karma  +4   Thanks, but link doesn't work
SteelyDan   29-11-2017 06:40  Karma  +2   A one pop service though?
Phaychay   29-11-2017 01:35  Karma  +4   Tks. Are they still operating at “S” hotel, that requires an elevator key?
JJJ37   28-11-2017 23:49  Karma  +4   
ramont
Fucking Legend

UID 26912
Digest Posts 0
Credits 13991
Posts 2244
Karma 13835
Acceptance 3124
Reading Access 100
Registered 27-6-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 29-11-2017 19:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L

QUOTE:
SteelyDan           29-11-2017 06:40 AM          Karma          +2           A one pop service though?
Phaychay           29-11-2017 01:35 AM          Karma          +4           Tks. Are they still operating at “S” hotel, that requires an elevator key?

@SteelyDan - yes, like almost all HGs, 1 pop unless you pay more or have established a special rapport via repeat visits with that girl
@Phaychay - yes

I saw one of TR's girls yesterday, but was too busy to report. I think it was TR Harvest, but can't remember her HG name as she gave me her Thai nickname and so I used that. Since she's gone and I don't have a link, I won't do a full report, but she it was a good session:
Smooth booking (in English)
Really hot body with well-done fake tits, but hot, flat tummy, great ass, long legs, shaved (but a bit prickly LS) and no tan lines.
She did have most of her back and part of her leg covered with tattoos
Face was ok
Sex was very good with lots of DATY and 69, but no mouth kissing
Good sex, hot girl, but a without much GFE.