Face:  4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
Language: Mandarin no English
WIR: Yes to East, Yes to this girl

Total damage: 2700 HK$

Long time since i have submitted a report so felt the urge to contribute again as i gathered great infos from the forum.
I have been in Macau all day and after a lot of walking, decided i should indulge in a sauna session to relax.

A quick scan on the forum meant that the closest spa with good revies around was East Spa at Waldo Hotel.
For those that don't know where it is it's directly inside the Waldo hotel, opposite the road from the Lisboa hotel.

Arrived there and on the spa floor was presented the menu and then led to the lockers by a philipina attendant.
Being mid afternoon it was very quiet in the shower area.
Facilities are nice but i took a quick shower and headed off to the lounge.
After being sitted and proposed drink/food/cigarette, a very friendly manager (female) asked me if i came here before and went through all the options).
Few girls came out to porpose the diverse leg/ear/pedi etc but was keen on going staright to the room.

A line up of ten girl came out for me and i have to say they were all pretty (6 viet and 4 chinese) but choose number 2 as she was smiling a lot.
I was then asked if i wanted a theme room and after asking the girl she said she fancy the lace theme.

Girl left to prepare and 5 min later we are on the way to the room, with the girl having change in a see through/lace ensemble, showcasing her really nice body.

Once in the room slightly diapointed as it looks to me just like a normal room and the lace theme stopped at the girl outfit.
What followed was the classic macau routine with a bit of massage, blow job with hot and warm water, then some more body to body massage and then she produced the dom to start the session.

Started in Cg but after a few minute the girl get tired and we switch to mish, very nice body and really enjoy the deed while grabbing her nice breast.
After some time finally .

Girl wipe me clean and lay beside me, saying me she wants round 2. Only 15 min left so told her that will not work, but she made a mission of getting me hard again and ready, which sadly she managed, and now i am ready but time is up.

So i go back to the shower with some tight shorts now and when i arrive there there is a few girls washing some mainland customers, who are clearly enjoying it.
After the shower i decide to seat in the lounge to relax a bit and a girl comes out and propose me a thigh massage.

Now i know you normally do this prior to a full session but she was super cute and i was somehow left hanging by the previous event so i said yes.
Now i am explained that a session is 20 min and if you want release you need two sessions.
Fine by me nd of we go.

You end up in a small room with a lounge chair, the girl takes out your shorts and sit opposite to you with your legs on top of hers, full acces to your lb.
What followed was 40 min of very expert massage of your nner thigh/LB, and this girl can keep you close for 40 min, before finally making you explode.
I have to say i enjoyed more the thigh massage than the normal session.
the girl was pretty, chatty and friendly, with excellent skills.

Being finally drained i proceeded to my third shower and left a happy customer.

Overall very enjoyable experience, nice facilities and never felt rushed or pressured for extra.
If you can get one of the girl to shower you and try thigh massage from number 6

Recent Ratings
timias4210   29-12-2017 10:34  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
batman108   30-11-2017 04:31  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
MothToAFlame   29-11-2017 02:11  Karma  +4   
UncleDad   28-11-2017 20:21  Karma  +4   Sounds like fun!
aurufc   28-11-2017 15:22  Karma  +4   THx - Was it East Spa or East Castle Spa (always confuses me) and they let you smoke in the main lounge?
Stonecold   28-11-2017 14:55  Karma  +5   Favorable

always make the best out of it
pikmin
Lustful Lord

UID 33387
Digest Posts 0
Credits 535
Posts 70
Karma 533
Acceptance 43
Reading Access 40
Registered 26-10-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 28-11-2017 15:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@ aurufc it was east spa in waldo hotel, East castle Spa is in the Casa Real hotel near the ferry terminal, as for smoking i didn't really pay attention but the girl offered me a cigarette, so i guess it's possible although i myself don't smoke :-)

always make the best out of it
SalesGuy555
Musky Member

UID 217558
Digest Posts 0
Credits 190
Posts 26
Karma 188
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 20
Registered 1-10-2017
Status Offline
Post at 22-12-2017 02:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 pikmin's post

Great Info!  Thanks Very Much.  I'm definitely going to check them out next month.
rainbowj
Nookie Newbie

UID 131290
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 8-7-2015
Status Offline
Post at 3-3-2018 22:44  Profile P.M.