Subject: One Victoria - Go only if you are desperate for BBBJ, not worth it otherwise
Karanmani
Kinky King

UID 31666
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1046
Posts 88
Karma 1039
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 27-11-2017 17:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
One Victoria - Go only if you are desperate for BBBJ, not worth it otherwise

Date: November 27, Lunchtime
Gal: Bell
Face: 6/10, nothing wrong but not very eye catching either
Body: 7/10 on the slimmer side, decent sized boobs but not firm
Skill: 7/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 6/10
PSE: 5/10
Repeat: possibly not but can't rule out totally either

Which man doesn't like the dick inside the mouth of a pretty woman? But which man gets this in his regular life from SO or otherwise regularly? I being in a similar situation wanted to feel the warm saliva in this cold weather and not knowing any place where to go, searched the forum. Bro walter's report makes it evident that this is a place which does provide such a service (though it perhaps is not a given? as I encountered).

So lunchtime arrives and my legs automatically go towards 172 Hennessey Road, building is shabby, there isn't an evident signboard for this spa, on the opposite side is a nice big signboard for Athena spa and I almost changed my mind to go to Athena. But 1 ring the bell for 1B, walk up a flight of stairs. before I reach to ring the bell on 1st floor, a girl opens the door, she is not different in looks from any average girl in any average RnT place, immediately ushers me to a room. But I have enough time to glance in another room (perhaps waiting room for girls?) a girl who has sexier legs from behind.

Inside the room, the girl who ushered me asks me to shower, before that I try to ask her if I can choose the girl for massage, she wilfully or otherwise pretends not to understand, the conversation is happening in Mandarin, so perhaps I didn't use the right words? At the same time, she can understand other sentences I spoke! Good thing was she was very friendly and smiling all along.

Buyers remorse had already set in. Decor of the room is terrible, old, dim, towels not the best either but not torn, go into shower, narrow but long, just functional shower head. Already mental comparison with Kama or chaophraya started and resigned to my situation. Obviously no action in shower as she had gone out..

comes in, i tell her just to massage leg, she pretends to poke a few fingers for a few mins, then gets closer to the ass crack, as I didn't have any expectation of massage, i just went with the flow and tried to giver her access to my LB while still lying face down. Not particularly skillful or arousing technique, she brings out the bottle of oil and asks if i like oil, I show her mouth and ask her to blow. She half shyly , half actingly refuses, (wo bushi chui de), I don't want a HJ, she asks how much for blowing i will pay, i ask how much for HJ, she says 700, then i say 800 which is what bro walter paid. she still refuses but all the while still smiling and not showing a trace of anger. then i ask how much just for massage without the HJ, she says 300. This is barely 10 mins into the session, so I offer to pay her 300 and leave. she drops down HJ price to 500.

However, I haven't gone there for HJ, there are plenty HJ places but wanted to see where I can get BBBJ apart from Chaophraya, so I upped the offer to 900, she seems to be changing her mind but not totally committed yet. She says this is her first day, she doesn't know what to do, can I pay her a bit more. I stay at 900, generally these negotiations are really offputting for me, but today I was on a mission, need to display patience to win her over. Finally she relents on condition that i will tip her a bit more if her service is good.

So, finally we are ready to start what I came for. She acts unsure if she should take her clothes off or not, she genuinely looked like one who didn't know the protocol, I help her come out of the dress, unhook the bra, and suck on the boobs, those must have seen better days. Soon, her panty is also off and she leans with knees on the floor and goes to town, some deep suction some light touches, plenty of eye contact. Definitely she is no spring chicken despite saying she doesn't do it. She is willing but not skillful, I make her stand up, hold her from behind and lightly finger. She responds with some moaning sound, time to put her on the small massage table and munch on the boobs again. now she is getting aroused, a few more touches to her LS and she is breathing heavily and arching her back. Time for her to do some work, back to kneeling and working on the LB, same as before, good wet BBBJ, but hands working as well to make me come quicker, I also don't want to delay further. Warn her that I am coming she continues licking and I shoot in her mouth.

She wasn't happy that I shot in her mouth but I tried to warn her. However, she wasn't grumpy about it, just that she immediately went to throw it out. I went for shower first and she patiently waited. Came out changed and paid her 1000 and left.

I wasn't dissatisfied but 1000 is a lot for BBBJ if it doesn't involve good skills or a very opulent atmosphere, there was no dearth of effort but at Chaophraya I can pay 700, get a proper massage and a tremendously good BBBJ. Also, a bit unnerved that perhaps not all girls provide BBBJ there. So, there is no reason for me to repeat anytime soon but if someday mood strikes perhaps I won't be able to stop myself.

Recent Ratings
twelve98   14-12-2017 15:29  Karma  +3   agree the decor isn't great tho. but overall i've had positive experiences there
Mister   2-12-2017 09:24  Karma  +4   Thanks for detailed report. YMMV indeed! Not a fan of BBBJs, but I wouldn't write off the joint for other services/girl ...
mchk   28-11-2017 15:00  Karma  +3   Good info.
aurufc   28-11-2017 13:31  Karma  +3   Try Chuing Mai 144 Lockhart Exit A1. 400 Thai massage, 1k for Nude BBBJ CIM or FS. Sorry behind on reports!
Stonecold   28-11-2017 10:46  Karma  +3   Favorable
David.youngson   28-11-2017 10:17  Karma  +2   Exactly - was there this Sun, all as described
junked   28-11-2017 06:09  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the heads up
batman108   28-11-2017 02:14  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Queenofblades   27-11-2017 21:01  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the heads up
p0ison   27-11-2017 20:51  Karma  +3   Thanks mate. good report!
Karanmani
Kinky King

UID 31666
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1046
Posts 88
Karma 1039
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 28-11-2017 11:47  Profile P.M. 
@ David, how much did you pay and were you given a choice of girls?
WalterTheWhite
Kinky King

UID 210013
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1222
Posts 114
Karma 1197
Acceptance 490
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-8-2017
Status Offline
Post at 28-11-2017 13:53  Profile P.M. 
I feel a bit of an obligation to defend One Victoria, having had so many great experiences there. Maybe it's better to put it this way - you can get the bbbj you're looking for, but it's best to send the wechat number a message, book a tiny bit in advance, and make sure you're booking someone who does bbbj. Not everyone there does. Not everyone knows that's what the gentleman is showing up for. But if you arrange in advance - even 10 mins in advance - the wechat madam will make sure you get what you want.

Be a repeat customer and you'll be well taken care of. I've lost count of the number of times I got something more than I asked for.

The rooms are kinda crap, but I don't come for the decor.

Recent Ratings
Karanmani   28-11-2017 15:14  Karma  +3   Thanks for clarifying that you need prior request for BBBJ
mchk   28-11-2017 15:02  Acceptance  +6   Thx for the reply. Good to hear both sides.
Karanmani
Kinky King

UID 31666
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1046
Posts 88
Karma 1039
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 28-11-2017 15:12  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 WalterTheWhite's post

Well, not for nothing the term YMMV exists.

Not doubting your experiences, and even for myself, I didn't say that service was terrible or anything like that. Just that your previous reports seem to suggest that BBBJ is the norm at consistent price of 800, and 8 exceptionally good chemistry more is on offer. However, now you have clarified that BBBJ is not a given and needs to be prebooked.

Also, you hadn't previously mentioned the general condition of the place, so I think it is definitely worth clarifying as a very average place because in terms of price point, it is priced at higher end of places.

Obviously, level of service depends on chemistry. But when it is known that there is no semblance of proper massage here, for 900 , I think it might just be better to go to a prettier and younger HG.

Recent Ratings
aurufc   28-11-2017 15:18  Acceptance  +3   Agree with WtW, both for saunas and walk-ups I tend to message in advance to confirm what is on offer/included in price
WalterTheWhite
Kinky King

UID 210013
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1222
Posts 114
Karma 1197
Acceptance 490
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-8-2017
Status Offline
Post at 28-11-2017 15:23  Profile P.M. 
I've left a bunch of reviews for them and the first 3-4 included the whole process for making the appointment - I've been dropping my descriptions down to shorter stories because I figured folks would get bored of the repeat info. My apologies if that was a poor choice.

I actually haven't found that bbbj needs to be pre-booked - my first two experiences were not pre-arranged. But...ymmv, I guess. It took me a while to learn not everyone does it and not with every guy. I've also gotten a few pretty decent massages there, but again, hasn't been the focus of any reviews because I didn't really care about the massage. Lesson learned, I'll be more thorough.

I'll have to just go with general ignorance on how nice the joint is in comparison with others. The only other two similar joints I've visited are also in WC and also sort of shitty, and I've just assumed that's par for the course. I've been to Fuji twice and never found a bbbj, so I actually thought walk-ups were a worse choice.
WalterTheWhite
Kinky King

UID 210013
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1222
Posts 114
Karma 1197
Acceptance 490
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-8-2017
Status Offline
Post at 28-11-2017 15:38  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 zebra's post

Dude. This is pretty far from the first post where someone got a bbbj.
Karanmani
Kinky King

UID 31666
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1046
Posts 88
Karma 1039
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 28-11-2017 16:00  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 zebra's post

Wow, you sound pretty angry though I think it's not warranted. There have been quite a few reports in last few months and you haven't said anything plus I wasn't giving any ringing endorsement fit either the place or the girl, so in what manner was I promoting unsafe sex? If there is indeed a guideline about BBBJ, then I am happy for moderators to take down the post. And indeed I will research a bit more on the risk of BBBJ.
Wholabola
Nookie Newbie

UID 160697
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 2-12-2017 01:26  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Karanmani's post

Does chao phraya still operate? They always say they’re full?
Karanmani
Kinky King

UID 31666
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1046
Posts 88
Karma 1039
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2017 18:49  Profile P.M. 
Chaophraya is definitely open, went this week without booking and got a massage and BBBJ