Acceptance 429
Reading Access 50
Registered 30-1-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 25-11-2017 17:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Possible bait and switch but still left satisfied

Saw a Hotel girl listed on the database with a 38F cup and couldn't resist paying her a visit. Booking with the agent was straight forward and he directed me to a hotel in TST.

Upon arriving at the room, I couldn't quite tell whether it was the same girl in the picture but I could tell she had a decent rack. Unfortunately she was wearing a thick sweater so couldn't tell how big the rack was to verify it was the same girl, albeit the face did look fairly similar. I hesitated for a little bit and showed her the profile on my phone and asked if it was her and she nodded. Decided to go with it and accepted the bait.

Face: 8/10 very cute
Body: 8/10
Service: 8.5/10 (decent rack - I would guess more like a D or small E cup and nice body)
Cost:  $1,000 HKD for 30mins (could have stayed up to 45 mins but I had somewhere to be)
Would I repeat? Yes

This girl was very cute and she had long, sexy eye lashes which was a turn on. When she took her top off I must admit I was slightly disappointed but as the session continued I became more and more satisfied as she provided great service. We showered together and she allowed some light kissing while she lathered me up and cleaned my private parts. She was very shy but sweet and was giggling whilst my hands roamed her body. I like how PRC girls are more "fresh" than my experiences with HK walk-up girls.

After the shower we wandered over to the bed and she proceeded to give me a cat bath which then led to BBBJ. Lots of saliva and no stopping whist she went up and down my LB for at least 5 continuous minutes. I was enjoying the moment and had one hand behind my head and the other on her head as it bobbed up and down but knew there was no chance of cumming (never can from BJ). Decided I wanted to enter her so dommed up and she was quite wet yet still very tight. Started in cowgirl, switched to missionary, then to doggie, then back to sitting cowgirl where I   After I came inside the dom I motioned for her to sit up so that I could take the dom off but she just sat there and said "no" with a playful smile It was great still being inside her but I could feel my LB becoming flaccid and didn't want the dom to start slipping off so politely told her again that she was free to clean herself up but she said "no" again   I eventually sat up more upright and then softly grabbed her backside and gently pulled her aside - great feeling being inside her but it was such a big load I didn't want to make a mess if it started dripping out!

We both cleaned up and got dressed again and I paid and left a happy customer. I still can't figure out whether it was a B&S but below is a pic of her rack that I obtained. Unfortunately her profile has been taken down but I suspect she will be back and will edit this post to include her profile pics if she does.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
joooooo   27-7-2018 04:54  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Petay_1283   29-11-2017 07:41  Karma  +8   
David.youngson   28-11-2017 14:04  Karma  +2   Thanks
JJJ37   28-11-2017 02:45  Karma  +4   
jeffzeke   27-11-2017 09:33  Karma  +7   nice melons!
batman108   26-11-2017 17:01  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
blast77   26-11-2017 12:26  Karma  +6   Nice pic
theworm   25-11-2017 23:27  Karma  +5   Excellent