Reading Access 50
Registered 25-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 23-11-2017 15:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
When will we learn; Wanchai - Chau Leaf Yuen ,

Date & Time of Session:  23rd Nov, around noon
Name:  didn't ask
Link: http://go141.com/en/31382-WC-SPA ... l?ref=Search+(stype,region)
Nationality & Language: Mainland/Cantonese
Face: 2.5/5 , not the prettiest face
Body:  3.5/5 pretty slim figure, smooth skin though never got to the stage of judging asset size
Skill: 1/5
Service: 2/5 No strength in massage, rushed but at least not argumentative
Price & Session Length:  $500/60 minutes which lasted only 30 mins
Repeat: No chance in hell

I had reported about this place earlier. Today around lunch time was in need of a release and didn't feel like going to Chaophraya, my usual haunt. Searched the forum and most of the recent good reports were about places in TST. I had some thoughts of crossing over to dark side but was short of time for that. Then started searching spa in Wanchai. There was one in 11/F, Harvard building on Thomson Road, which looked new. Went there, it's a commercial building, so no shame in being seen by anyone. But reached 11/F, but no signpost for a spa place, double checked the address on phone, tried to call but no one answered and funnily enough Google thinks it is Angela massage. I think I remember reading her place was raided sometime. So , perhaps she has started a new place? But then noon isn't too early, so why was there no reply?

I definitely wanted a release, so what was I to do? Searched again, saw Chau Leaf Yuen, which was really close to Thomson road, pictures looked enticing. Therefore even remembering that my previous experiences have been decidedly mediocre, I thought the place has survived for 2 years, so either it must be doing ok or there is a new management. Anyway, I didn't have too many options that time.

So I head over, ring the bell, a slim but definitely not young girl opens the door. She was a bit unnerved seeing a non-chinese, but I spoke in mandarin, which put her at ease somewhat. Also, I saw a few girls getting ready in the room closest to the entrance.

The room is quite big by Hong kong spa stadards, has attached shower, water was instantly hot, and there was good water pressure. So, for facilities, this stands out above Kama as well where showers are erratic and rooms tiny. After I shower, she comes in, asks where I am tired, I told her my legs but she started massaging the back. I though perhaps she will move to legs soon. No, 3-4 minutes passed and she was still trying to work on my back. After that, I had to tell her to massage my legs. Initially the pressure was strong but died in a few minutes. She asked if I want oil, i responded affirmatively and she started gentle strength oil massage, no pressure, no relaxation. She also asked about body massage and I declined. Then after10-12 minnutes she moved to the other leg. And it wasn't even 20 minutes in all, that she started moving her fingers in that ticklish way towards butt crack. She again asked for body massage again and I declined again. Anyway, I wasn't there for a proper massage today, so I just went with the flow. All this while, you can hear rest of the girls talking loudly as this room was next door. That surely was offputting.

Without much ado, she tries to lift my hips up and access LB while I am still lying on my belly. However, the directness of her approach without build up, random noises from outside and her persistence in upselling body massage, made sure that my LB stayed sleeping. just to get over this, I flipped over, she straightaway oiled the shaft and started moving her hands up and down. I asked if she can give a BJ and she responded by saying I should take B2B. I said no thanks, continue with your work. All this while she stayed clothed, my hands remained away from her. And she suddenly started giving fake moans. That totally killed it for me, I mean she was fully clothed, My hands stayed off her, then how could she start giving fake moans. I asked her to stop her fake moans, she tried to control but within a minute she again started her fake sounds.

By this time it wasn't even 30 minutes, still I asked her to stop. She asked why, I said her skiil wasn't good, she said she can't do a BJ amd  again body to body and  I was like "No Thanks". Only positive thing was despite all this, she was courteous "bu hao i si", offered me to look at other girls. But I just asked how much, she said 500 for 1 hour, I told her it was barely 30 minutes, and she replied minimum an hour. So i said, fine; showered, paid her 500 and left.

All in all, a disappointing experience that left me with blue balls. So save yourself trouble, don't get fooled by the pictures and don't visit this place.

Anyone has any suggestion for Wanchai massage places with either pretty girls or good BJ skills?

Recent Ratings
stranger_au   11-12-2017 22:07  Karma  +2   
NeverWong   5-12-2017 10:36  Karma  +2   
mchk   24-11-2017 15:21  Karma  +3   Thanks for the heads up.
56kicks   24-11-2017 14:38  Karma  +3   Warning heeded - Thanks for taking one for the team.
batman108   23-11-2017 18:51  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
David.youngson   23-11-2017 15:38  Karma  +2   Beautiful / Hawaii, no?