Registered 7-9-2014
Status Offline
Post at 22-11-2017 19:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Cute Spinner DK918

Date & Time of Session:  22 November 2017 Afternoon
Name: DK918 Nini
Link: http://go141.com/en/A64051-TST-HoneyGirls-DK918.html
Agent: 2/5 Quite a bit of difficulty with communication. But atleast the lady could say the name of hotel and room number in English.
Nationality & Language: Mandarin and a teenie bit of English
Face:  4/5 Sharp features and stunning piercing eyes
Body: 3/5 Bit of a belly and looks like some burn scars on belly. Also hairy armpits and bush.
Skill: 4.5/5 Fantastic
Service: 5/5 Def works hard and knows how to please and very patient
GFE: 10/5 U would come home from work fast for this everyday gentleman
Price & Session Length:  HKD1000 + 200 Tip ( not sure if its 45 or 60 minutes but i was in the room for close to 55 minutes)
Repeat: Will Do.

Felt like i really needed some love so gave DK a ring and was told where to go. Arrive at the hotel at 3PM only to be told to come back at 5PM FML.
No worries so go for coffee at starbucks and reply some emails,after a while I get tired and ready to go back home so try my luck at 16:30 and luckily she is now available and told which room to go up to.

Ring the door bell and this spinner with a big smile opens the door, and initially i think whoops this isnt her. On closer inspection it is her but without the make up and photo enhancements. I would say 65% resemblence to photos.

Off the clothes go and she leads me to the shower. She gives me a thorough and close up rub down was really chicken for a while i was going to enter her raw but luckily that didnt happen.

On to the bed she makes me lie down on my back and she caresses my thighs and lower torso with her nails woo what a feeling. She then proceeds to mount my thigh and i can feel her warm pussy she then moves on to a gentle cat bath and then licks my ears my neck and then to DFK... ( i dont usually DFK WGS but couldnt resist those small pointy lips of her)

She lies down in my arms and we go on kissing and wow this girl can kiss hey she then moves downwards and starts giving the balls a little love and then bbbj was great but not long but the visit is worth it just watching this young sweet heart sucking me and looking up at me with that innocent face, then comes up to DFK (normally i never kiss a girl after theyve just sucked me but hey couldnt say no to this girl) and all the time im holding her waist to make sure i dont go in accidently, cause its agonisingly close) she asks me if i want her and im like HELL YEAH

CAP comes on and she mounts me in CG wow she is so warm and tight and i can feel everything with the Sagami 0.02 more DFK goes on and on then she leans back and gives me a view of her beautiful tiny pink pussy and asks me its my time to work.

I start pumping and shes like faster faster....keep going and she is starting to get loud to the point where she has to cover her mouth....she starts wrapping her legs tightly around me and her nails start digging into my back and at last i blast so much into the Dom i thought it was gonna explode.

She collapses into a heap as well exhausted and sweaty and just lay there in each others embrace.

Off we go into the shower and get another thorough wash down incl my asshole dont know why WGs always do that.

I pay get a big hug for the tip and off i go.

This girl has a real positive attitude and is a real sweetheart she doesnt look nearly as glam as in the DB but but she is def cute save for some hair and scarring on her belly.Will def visit her again. No Tattoos.

[ Last edited by  blahblah777 at 22-11-2017 19:46 ]

Recent Ratings
hamshams   2-1-2018 00:47  Karma  +3   Fun
tevez25   24-11-2017 21:33  Acceptance  +1   Great report. Must try her tomorrow
Stonecold   23-11-2017 11:36  Karma  +5   Thanks, she's really not shay about her profile pics :-)
jeffzeke   23-11-2017 10:37  Karma  +6   good work bro!
ramont   23-11-2017 08:24  Karma  +5   thanks
batman108   23-11-2017 00:33  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks