Subject: Angel @ Hing Loong, Sheung Wan - Nice MILF but overrated.
robyunfat$e
Carnal Conqueror

UID 167237
Digest Posts 0
Credits 350
Posts 18
Karma 349
Acceptance 28
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 18-11-2017 10:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Angel @ Hing Loong, Sheung Wan - Nice MILF but overrated.

Date & Time of Session:  2017/Nov/6th 3PM
Location:  Flat A, 4/F, Hing Loong Bldg., 6 Wing Lok St., Sheung Wan
Name:  Angel
Phone: 5488 7214
Website: http://go141.com/en/A23333-SW-14 ... l?ref=Search(region,building)
Nationality & Language:  Cantonese
Face: 8/10 - above average looking, but not a stunner.
Body:  8/10 - Nice body. Very nice breasts
Skill: 7/10
Service: mutual shower, CBJ, very light kissing, cowgirl, missionary, DATY.
Services NOT included: BBBJ
GFE: 6/10 - conversational. But not really responsive in sex.
Price & Session Length: $800 for 60 minutes (I opted for the hour, purely my choice)
Repeat: Maybe

Based on the positive reviews of my fellow punters, I decided to visit Angel. I got there @ 12 noon, but she was busy. So, since I had to do some personal business, I returned @ 3PM and she was available. When she opened the door, we made eye contact and she put a nice smile on her face. She is not a stunner but pleasant enough. Our conversation was all in Cantonese so I don't know if she speaks English. She asked if I knew of her from 141 and I said yes. I asked how much and she said $500 (I did know know but found out later during our session that this was for half hour only). So we undressed and she helped me with a clean shower. Unfortunately there was no GFE during the shower.

Onto to bed -- I asked if I can give her a massage since she does have a nice body. She said yes, and as I was taking my time in foreplay, she suggested extend to an hour which is $800 and I agreed. She also tried to push multiple times for FFM but I kindly refused and said maybe next time. Well, onto my massage -- I massaged her all over, gently sucked her breasts for a long time, and did DATY (both of these would normally turn a girl on from experience). However, she didn't even moan or move her body (which leads me to believe she is either tired or not into it). After about 15 minutes of me doing foreplay on her, she proceeded to perform CBJ. Then she performed cowgirl on me for a while, and then we went to the missionary position. After about 10 minutes, I came in her. We spent the rest of the time talking as she performed a light massage. I asked if she orgasmed and she said yes, but I told her she was not being truthful because I know if she would have. She said if I came back tomorrow she would. So afterwards, I showered, provided the funds, and we said our goodbyes.

This one would only be worth a repeat if she got into it. Overall, it was below average GFE.

[ Last edited by  robyunfat$e at 18-11-2017 11:11 ]

Recent Ratings
1hourOfLove   27-11-2017 22:26  Karma  +2   i was gonna see her. Thanks. Her ad says 69. Just goes to show that they can list a service but it doesn't mean they ...
quartz13579   18-11-2017 14:30  Karma  +4   
batman108   18-11-2017 13:24  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
1hourOfLove
Carnal Conqueror

UID 220324
Digest Posts 0
Credits 384
Posts 38
Karma 376
Acceptance 161
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-11-2017
Location LIKE LIKE DRIVE-IN
Status Offline
Post at 28-12-2017 21:38  Profile Site P.M.  Yahoo!
Font size: S M L
ANGELIC ANGEL

Hmm...I need points to read deeper material, to have access to the riches of the 141 archive.
  But i'm not going to waste your time by creating another post.

I can understand the poster's view on Angel.  Angel's body is very sexy and she does smile a lot.  Laughs too.  Her smiles are genuine.  And so because of it(?) she's not the sexiest in behavior.  She doesn't coo and meow.  In fact she comes across as passive, even indifferent.  I mean I was working it and checking for and then waiting for a response.  And I was ready to write her off and get up and jerk off in her shower.

It's easy to get frustrated from her seemingly lack of reaction, but if you are adept and persist, she will come around.  Just remember that.  She's not the most vocal and not the most emotively reactive.  It could be shyness or maybe she's not as sensitive as the average girl, but she will come around if you know what you're doing and are patient.

Anyway, Angel is one of my favorites and while I'm here in L.A. Cafe (Manila, Philippines) I wish she was here as an option.  
L.A. Cafe, by the way, is THE place to go in Malate for freelancers.

1hourOfLove