Karma 902
Acceptance 408
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-7-2017
Status Offline
Post at 17-11-2017 01:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Jia Jia King Hing Pretty Petite A cup

Thread Subject: Jia Jia King Hing Pretty Petite A cup 155cm?
Date & Time of Session: November 17th 2017 4:00pm
Location: King Hing Mong Kok 7th floor, exit elevator turn left, walk straight, final room on your left.
Name: Jia Jia
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  4.5, 3.5 if you look closely and with light shining, she has slight dented scratch scar on her cheek
Body: 4  petite, lean, no fat tummy, small bum.
Skill: 4 tried a little bit of everything.
Service: 4 Good attitude, not annoyed. soft voice. does what was told, answers my questions. Better than Hotel walk in, better attitude and no Bait and switch.
GFE: 2 No kissing on face, no kissing neck.
PSE: 1, Not enough fake moans or hardcore grinding, slow capped blow job.
Price & Session Length: 450 for 30  minutes, i paid for 60 minutes
Repeat: Yes if no other girls are around. But variety is the spice of life. She has been here for 4 days, and Visa to Hong Kong is for a week.

Walked up King Hing stairs, trying to dodge eye and bodily contact in narrow hallways. Went to 7th floor, elevator turn left, walk straight, final room on your left. Petite girl opened the door. Asked how much, told me to hang clothes on the door, she placed towel on the ground for drying our feet.

Went into tiny shower cubicle, for a shower together. she washed my dick. got out, gave me a towel to dry off and lied on the bed.

Action
Started licking my nipples, caressed my penis, placed condom on me. Capped blow job with good suction for a long time, at the end i felt it was too much suction, kind of uncomfortable to me. Cowgirl position grind, then pumps. Asked me to go on top in missionary, tried some variations of missionary, while she gave out soft moans. Whoa!! the bed was not very stable, something metal was rattling under the bed so i didn't go Super Sayan. Didn't want guys outside the room hear me rattling the room, and there wasn't enough room on the bed to move around. Time went by fast and she said in Chinese to do a hand job. Took off condom, added lubricant, and rubbed away. Time was up and I added another half hour.

Started with Capped Blowjob again, too much suction uncomfortable after a while. moved into Cowgirl, mechanical moan when i first enter again haha. grind and pumped. Hugging cowgirl. Really wasn't feeling much friction, hate condom and lubricants. Didn't want to pay for even more time. Took control and finished.

She showered with me, we got dressed and i paid her $900.

Walk ups at King Hing are definitely better than Hotel Walk ins to me so far. You don't need to book, no bait and switch, cheaper, quickly chose from what's available, but not a lot of them are available because half of them are already working, hanging their "Please wait" sign.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
JJJ37   20-11-2017 02:21  Karma  +6   
batman108   18-11-2017 01:14  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
Stonecold   17-11-2017 17:36  Acceptance  +1   lol at what ontheside said!
ontheside   17-11-2017 14:00  Karma  +3   You went into the future for this session, its only 2pm now
blast77   17-11-2017 11:14  Karma  +5   Excellent
loose30   17-11-2017 10:08  Karma  +3   thanks for the report. Super saiyan, lol
xooxer   17-11-2017 07:24  Karma  +3   Excellent