Post at 12-11-2017 06:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Probably my fav walk up of all time

Date & Time of Session:tonight around 1AM
Name:  Fafa (or I think, not sure)
Link: NA
Nationality & Language: Mandarin, 0 English
Face:  7/10
Body: 7/10 (170cm tall, super long legs, but slightly underwhelming breasts)
Service: 9/10
GFE: 7/10
Price & Session Length: 1000 30 min + COF tip
Repeat: I can't wait till she returns!

TBH, this is the third time I hooked up with this girl.

I'll try to explain most of the first encounter that happened months ago.

Encounter 1

I did the usual walk up to Hop Yee starting from the top and making note of who stood out the most.

I believe at that time she was on 5F in room B or in one of those rooms on the left side of the 5th floor.

As soon as she opened the door, I knew she was the one.

She has that look of a mid 20 year old you'd find at the club, in a tight long black dress, but has a more innocent look than a sexy look.

Like those types of girls that don't know how beautiful they really are.

She's super tall. I think she said she was 170.

She's obviously going to be bigger than the usual spinners, but by no means does that make her fat, or even thick for that matter.

Just proportionately nicely built with super long legs due to her height. She could even be a model if she got down to those skinny levels.

And a great perky tight little ass that I like!

Unfortunately she doesn't speak a word of English. Thank God for Google Translate, and she also had a similar Chinese app on her phone that seemed to work better than Google's LOL.

After a few hand gestures and price negotiations we agreed to 700 for 30 min FS and CIM.

As you all know, walk ups don't really have anything special in terms of service.

It's always the usual cat bath, nipple lick, CBJ, then cowgirl, missionary, doggy etc etc.

She was slightly different.

She first asked if I wanted CBJ or BBBJ.

BBBJ of course.

After a few mins of that, and a bit of shy cowgirl, I decided to take control.

I'm not sure she was too experienced at that time, because I seemed to have make her lose control. LOL.

What do I mean by that?

It's like, some WGs know their limits and G spots and try to steer away from that, barely allow kissing, or even sucking nipples, and controlling themselves with fake moans till you're done.

I struck a few chords with this one, and you could see her let go.

I was on top doing slow missionary, and began to bite and lick her neck and ear. That really seemed to have done it.

You could tell she passed the point of no return. so I pounded harder and deeper and even managed to get her to kiss.

She came first and told me to stop while giving me two thumbs up LOL.

Nice

She's so tall that when we did standing doggy, she had to slouch a bit to match my height. LOL.

I'm 180 myself, but I guess I have shorter legs than her LOL.

She kept giving me the thumbs up while we were doing it and her moans seemed genuine.

She said something in Chinese but I have no idea what it meant. She said it while giving me the thumbs up so I assume it was a compliments LOL.

Finally was about to cum and got her on her knees with her tongue sticking out.

Showered, got her WeChat, then left.

Encounter 2

It was such a good experience last time, that this time I opted for an hour service and COF. 1500 HKD.

It was a steep price, but the service was so good I thought it was worth it.

This time she pulled out a uniform and asked if I'd like for her to put it on. Super sexy! Black mini skirt, black bra, and a white thing (too small to even call a shirt LOL)

After chatting with our phones for a bit it was the same good service, but this time ended in a nice facial

She posed for me this day and allowed me to take a few pics.

She kindly asked I do not share, so sorry about that.

But to get a good idea of what she looks like, Google Han Ye Seul with no make up. That's what she looked like.

Encounter 3

She was only going to be here for 6 days this time, and I believe Sunday is her last day, so either she's leaving Sunday or she will be working.

Although I wanted to do 2 shots 30 mins at a time and 1 COF, she already had plans with 3 other WGs to go eat at 2AM, so I had to settle for 1 session and COF.

It was the usual same good service, but I tried a few more positions this time to admire her beautiful body, face, and genuine moans.

It looks like she lost some weight compared to before, and makes her shape stand out even more.

Some positions must have really done it for her, because when I began pumping away, she'd first shake her said saying no not like that, slightly pushing me away,

but when I continued to do it she got into it too, opened up and let it loose again.

She would kiss my neck and bite my shoulder and move with me.

Got the thumbs up again today LOL.

For some reason I was sweating my ass off today while we did it.

It's as if we showered and I didn't dry off at all.

At that point, after maybe 15-20 minutes of good fucking, I stood up, and she automatically got on her knees and began giving me a BBBJ.

With mirrors on both sides of the room, the site was oh so good.

Tall slender beautiful girl with long black hair enjoying sex with me and giving me great head, that ended with a massive facial

We headed back in the shower, washing off each other, and hugging for a bit.

Although she does not know when she will return, she promised to text me when she does, as she did this time as well.

We also promised to go out and grab a bite next time.

I would give out her WeChat, but she said she deleted her last one and made a new one, and would rather not have me share it.

Your best bet would be to try a walk up early Sunday.

Happy punting gentlemen. Gems are out there if you look close enough.

Recent Ratings
TwistedMirror   14-11-2017 21:54  Karma  +4   She left already? What room?
pplplay   12-11-2017 23:03  Acceptance  +1   If possible please share wechat in pm. Thank!
Freelancer   12-11-2017 21:33  Karma  +4   Favorable
blast77   12-11-2017 16:45  Karma  +6   I'm feel you, great service girls are to be repeated
hotjac   12-11-2017 12:46  Karma  +4   Bang on a threepeat speaks volumes!
batman108   12-11-2017 12:14  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
ramont   12-11-2017 07:04  Karma  +4   thanks
robwong
Kinky King

UID 156857
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1528
Posts 259
Karma 1494
Acceptance 687
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 12-11-2017 11:29  Profile P.M. 
thanks for report. Do yu have the names of the bgs?
1am - surprise they are still alive to serve you
M3V8
Kinky King

UID 149126
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1131
Posts 116
Karma 1116
Acceptance 303
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-5-2016
Status Offline
Post at 12-11-2017 11:59  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 robwong's post

bgs? not sure what you mean...?
johnxyz
Kinky King

UID 133704
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1099
Posts 274
Karma 1091
Acceptance 166
Reading Access 50
Registered 18-9-2015
Status Offline
Post at 12-11-2017 18:46  Profile P.M. 
700 for 30min, normally it's 500 for 300min. But you had good experience with her   How big are her tits?
M3V8
Kinky King

UID 149126
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1131
Posts 116
Karma 1116
Acceptance 303
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-5-2016
Status Offline
Post at 13-11-2017 02:07  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 johnxyz's post

True, the norm is 480/500 for 30 min, and some of the younger prettier girls at Fuji even charge 600, but you can't get CIM with that.

Her breasts are unfortunately negligible, but that's fine with me, as I'm more of an ass man than a tit man