Reading Access 30
Registered 30-1-2013
Status Offline
Post at 11-11-2017 16:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Lucky Spa TST Chloe

Date & Time of Session:  9/11/17 11pm
Name:  Chloe
Link: http://go141.com/en/A51762-TST-SPA-LUCKYSPA.html?ref=Search(stype,region)
Nationality & Language: Chinese/ Mandarin
Face: 3/5
Body:  3.5/ 5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: $600 1 hour
Repeat: maybe

Arrived at the ground floor and found the lift was broken called the number on the website and I was told to go back out and cross over to the building opposite the Chinese bank taking the lift up to the 6th floor to choose a girl. This bit I liked, it was basically a line up, which is rare at these places. Girls were all sat on a sofa with 1 or 2 standing. Unfortunately, I had gone with a friend and the bastard chose the hottest girl there straight away. She also appeared to be the only one who spoke any Cantonese. I decided to go for the one with the biggest tits, Chloe. Chloe certainly looked young, smooth skin and had perky B/C cups. She was a bit "thick" but I wouldn't' call her fat, although by HK standards, anything bigger than a size 6 is
often seen as big. She only spoke mandarin though.

Now the girls lead us back over and up to the top floor of the building where the spa was. We were all out of breath by the time we got to the top of the stairs
To call it a spa is a bit far really, it's really just an apartment with a few small rooms with shower. Very average decor. I suppose you get what you pay for. When I got to the room, I jumped in the shower straight away. I noticed there was no toilet and the shower smelled of urine

Chloe came in after, she was wearing a low cut black and white dress with thin shoulder straps, showing plenty of cleavage. She gave me a hug and a peck on the lips then told me to lie on the bed with my head in the donut hole. Part 1 was fairly standard, towel massage, medium pressure, she did make an effort to work out the knots in my back and concentrated on where I told her to. She gave my lil bro a couple of teasing swipes and squeezes and commented that it was a snake. haha. She didn't use any oil for this part.

Then came the flip, she offered BJ (BB?) for $700 or HJ for $600. She licked her lips seductively but I opted for HJ as I never find BJs that stimulating. She then folded down the top half of her dress and asked me to squeeze her tits - gorgeous smooth perky white breasts. Whilst fake moaning,  she gave me a quick cat bath, kissed my lil bro on the shaft a few times, then sucked my ear lobes and breathed heavily into my ears whilst starting the happy ending. I have quite a bit of stamina, so sensing I was enjoying her tits, she leaned over me and let me suck on them. The position was a bit awkward for her though, so after a bit, she sat me up, perched on my knee to give me easier access to those breasts and give her back a break. I didn't last long in this position and it was a very pleasurable She finished me off rather expertly without any slowing down or complaining of tiredness. Afterwards I showered, paid and left. She didn't join me in the shower. My friend was done around the same time.

I have to say, she's not particularly MCOT but for breast lovers she is probably worth a go. She says she here for another 5 days before heading back to Shenzhen but will be back again another time. What I liked about the experience was that there was no playing on phones or clock watching. They let you view the girls beforehand so you don't need to meet them in some pitch black room to hide their ugly bits. My friend said he had a great time and his girl made a lot of effort, the idiot tipped her and in total paid $1000. He makes me feel bad haha.

I did take a picture, but she is totally not photogenic and pulls an awful pose which covers up her best assets. She does the same pose in her wechat photo too. I also have a few pics of the room just to give you an idea, note there's no bin so she just threw all the happy tissues on the floor lol.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
mchk   14-11-2017 20:24  Karma  +4   
Stonecold   13-11-2017 10:06  Karma  +5   Favorable
batman108   12-11-2017 12:13  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
dryice   12-11-2017 00:42  Karma  +6   Excellent
ramont   11-11-2017 20:43  Karma  +6   thanks
orangerange   11-11-2017 19:38  Karma  +4   Decent report