Status Offline
Post at 8-11-2017 16:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Shenzhen - Gold Coast Massage

Two review's here

Date & Time of Session:  Nov 1st, 2017
Name: #628
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese, communicated with Google Translate
Face: 4/5  She's quite good looking with lovely eyes.
Body: 3/5 Skinny with a tiny butt  
Skill: 3/5 but then when you're there for a hand job who cares.
Service: 3/5 Follow's instructions well but wasn't very imaginative.
GFE: 3/5 kind of serious during performance, but I got this Femdom feeling that I liked.
Price & Session Length: 600 RMB including tips and room fee

After reading the reviews on here I decided to make my first visit to Gold Coast, I had arrived very early in the morning, and so most of the seats were occupied by people sleeping and the lights were set very dim.  Followed the instructions to get a VIP room and ask for the thigh massage.  All communications was done using google translate on my phone, not great but still effective.

Moved to a room with two seats and ordered a drink and then the masseuse came in, we had some small talk with the limited mandarin that I know, i had prepared some 200 RMB cash hidden under protector of my phone and show it to her.  But she wanted more and after a while we wrote in google that she wanted "three clocks".  I wasn't really sure what that meant, but I was in a rush and agreed hastily. We settled for 100 RMB more for me to handle her breasts.

We got down to business and I was in a kind of euphoria of being jerked off, and if it wasn't for the massage that I went two days later I would have thought it was great, but by comparison....it was just ok.  What was really exciting about her though was that she looked at me in the eyes the whole time, and had a kind of determination on her beautiful face.  Some how gave me a feeling of being dominated by this girl. She was completely un rushed,  I kept telling her to slow down to prolong my ecstasy. Finally knowing I had to go to my next appointment I told her that I was ready to explode.

She helped clean me uo and I left a happy customer. I was a bit surprised as the cost at the counter but I don't do this kind of thing often anymore and so I didn't really care that much.  I promised myself to come back and try another session with someone new.

The second review:

Date & Time of Session:  Nov 3rd, 2017
Name: Ci Ci  #661
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese, communicated with Google Translate
Face: 3/5  When the lights are turn down she looks like a 4/5 and a lovely blushing smile.
Body: 4/5 she had a lovely body, and stacked with C-Cups.
Skill: 4/5 Not bad for the few minutes that she massaged my legs
Service: 5/5 Oh my god she can do a HJ.
GFE: 4/5 friendly nice smile
Price & Session Length: 550 RMB including tips and room fee

Setup and everything is the same as above review, but this time I was smarter and brought 400 RMB with me, I didn't want to go through the whole process  as the 1st visit above.

Ci Ci started her massage and her technique was so much better than #628, I found myself bubbling to explode so fast I had to have her slow down all the time. She used both hands to massage my balls and my cock at the same time a feeling that gave me heat waves through my body.  She moved between massaging my legs and playing with my cock over and over again, to let me cool off so I didn't so fast.  With a lot of focus on the area between my ass and my balls that drove me wild.  Occasionally giving my balls a firm squeeze for a gentle bit of pain which I found quite pleasurable.  I exploded so hard at the end.I would definitely repeat.  I am sure the second time around it will be more fun too.

Recent Ratings
funbags2   2-1-2018 21:02  Acceptance  +1   
boyington   23-11-2017 19:48  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
Chasem   14-11-2017 11:06  Karma  +3   Excellent
Benderover   10-11-2017 04:11  Acceptance  +1   Three clocks means three hours.
batman108   9-11-2017 12:38  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
LeoCan   9-11-2017 02:47  Karma  +6   
porkchops   8-11-2017 21:43  Karma  +3   Thanks!
Mister   8-11-2017 20:38  Karma  +4   Pricey, when the girl keeps her clothes on and you don't get access to her bits
blast77   8-11-2017 20:25  Karma  +6   Excellent
Petay_1283   8-11-2017 18:20  Karma  +6   nice, thanks.
fugigal
Lustful Lord

UID 102641
Digest Posts 0
Credits 589
Posts 390
Karma 582
Acceptance 145
Reading Access 40
Registered 21-2-2013
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 9-11-2017 11:22  Profile P.M. 
a price of RMB 550-600 for a massage + HJ is on a very very high side

Recent Ratings
Stonecold   9-11-2017 16:16  Acceptance  +5   hard to negotiate with google translate :-)
Chasem
Lustful Lord

UID 4487
Digest Posts 0
Credits 993
Posts 212
Karma 982
Acceptance 222
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 14-11-2017 11:10  Profile P.M. 
Yes, it's on the pricey side, but if you like HJs, then this place is usually pretty good.

I've managed to negotiate it with some girls to 2 sessions + 2 releases with the VIP for 350 RMB tip + whatever standard charges. I've only one 'above average HJ', but otherwise all of them are just masters at thigh and cock stroking.

If you want a complete sauna experience + awesome HJs, this place is hard to beat.  Yes, it's costly, but if you have nothing like this back home for the price then it is worth it IMHO.

That said, a BBBJ CIM for 300 to 350 is even better, but some days you want noodles and some days you want steak.