Registered 10-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 7-11-2017 21:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Found some goodie, suck and see

Date & Time of Session:  today about 6:30
Name:  Don't know
Link: nope
Nationality & Language: Cantonese or Mandarin, doubt she speaks a word of English
Face:  Cute, sweet smile and young, kind of girl you'd date and cuddle
Body:  small, augmented c to d boobs, not a tight bum but reasonable
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  500 for 30 minutes
Repeat: Probably.

Went there to scout yesterday and saw a bunch of girls in lingerie gathered in the corridor to chat, one wears something less revealing and looked much younger than the rest. One of them said,"we're all available" I wanted to reply even if I got the stamina I don't have the money to take you all! But I swallowed that joke.

Found the target so today I went to test the water. Lucky that girl was available so I walked right in. After some pleasantry she told me its her second day of her working, not just at the place but in the industry! I was a bit skeptical about it but it seemed that way, cause she didn't even rub me with soap when I took the shower.

Back to bed she slowly licked my nipples, all the while had her hand on my cock. She went down to give me a CBJ, which is OK, and she rode me like a champ, pull all the way up until the tip of my shaft is almost outside and sank all the way down balls deep. We changed positions and I kissed her a few times softly, by no means a French kiss it's just a dip, she had bad breath! It was a major turn off for me and probably the only downside of her. I didn't want to stay long (didn't want to give her everything in the first encounter if you know what I mean) so finished the deed soon.

We chatted for a bit more and at one point she slipped, I knew she had done this job before, just not too skillful. Paid and left . I might go back later to see how she fares in massaging, if she promise to pop an airwave before meeting me.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   10-11-2017 09:58  Karma  +8   good punt, too bad for the halitosis.
frogtaru   9-11-2017 22:58  Karma  +3   bad breath is a killer
hotjac   9-11-2017 13:28  Karma  +4   nice toss thanks for the info
batman108   8-11-2017 12:59  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
blast77   7-11-2017 22:29  Karma  +6   
1hourOfLove
Carnal Conqueror

UID 220324
Digest Posts 0
Credits 384
Posts 38
Karma 376
Acceptance 161
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-11-2017
Location LIKE LIKE DRIVE-IN
Status Offline
Post at 9-11-2017 14:25  Profile Site P.M.  Yahoo!
Font size: S M L
BAD BREATH: Deal Breaker

thanks for the report.  i used to emphasize strongly to the girls to GARGLE and floss and brush their mouths'  roofs and tongues (besides their teeth).  They could do everything right but BAD BREATH could just kill it.

1hourOfLove