Status Offline
Post at 7-11-2017 20:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KH - Betting on a bad horse

Date & Time of Session: Nov - mid afternoon
Name:  Ah Mui
Nationality & Language: Cantonese and Chinese
Face:  7/10 pretty face
Body: 3/10 my type of body - flat tummy and kinda thick. A small deduction for really nice, but fake boobs
Service: 5/10 BBBJ, Water blowjob
GFE: 0/10
Price & Session Length: 450 and she won't give change
Repeat: Nooooooo

Sometimes when a man looks at a pretty face and a woman wearing lingere, they get light headed. That was how I felt when I saw Ah Mui. Massive boobs, a cute smile, I walked in. She wasn't the prettiest of them all, but after climbing the stairs and travelling so far I just wanted to fuck.
I'll keep this short because I'm tired (Not because of the sex). She has a pretty face (like I said above) but that's how far it goes. It was like watching the new star wars movies. I was pumped, psyched at the beginning we undressed, I saw her boobs (I thought I struck gold) then I saw her stomach (must have had a kid), went down like listening to Jar Jar binks.

We get on the bed and she offers a BBBJ with cold water in her mouth (Yes, amazing!) - It lasted 1 minute (to my disappointment) It was a roller coaster of emotions. She capped me, rode me for 2 pumps (Literally) and then crawled down and lay down. Staring at her, pumping away listening to her crap moans, it reminded me of how Disney has destroyed what was good with star wars.

I flipped her over and she has a scar on the back. Maybe a burn? Looked up at the ceiling and focused of the feeling of me pumping some slut and came. Whole ordeal lasted maybe 15 minutes as I haven't been laid in awhile.

Overall, I'd tell you to avoid her as she was shit. Did I say, much like the new star wars movies? Anyways there were alot more hotter girls that would have been better but it was packed. Bet on the wrong horse today but that's life right.... (Now I should go into a segment about getting hoes being like a box of chocolates...)

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   10-11-2017 10:01  Karma  +6   oh well...
batman108   8-11-2017 12:59  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
blast77   7-11-2017 22:41  Karma  +6   For the next episode to be better , my bet is on WU over SW
Macau81   7-11-2017 22:16  Karma  +5