Nationality & Language: Mainland, Mandarin
Face:  3/5
Body:  2/5
Skill: 1/5
Service: 1/5
GFE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: $400
Repeat: No

So I was around the North Point / Quarry Bay area yesterday and decided to search on here for places to punt in the afternoon. Saw some posts on Coronet Court and decided to check it out. Walked up and there was only a single floor for punting, but around 20 rooms or so? A bunch of bros walking around but most of the girls were available. One guy was going from door to door to check out each girl so I just followed him to see. Most of the girls didn't smile or anything when he opened the door and generally seemed like bad attitude so that kinda put me off. He got to 20A and an ok looking girl opened the door, with a pretty welcoming smile. The bro passed, so I went for her since she's the only one that seemed ok. But then it all went to shit pretty quickly.

I walked in, and no helping with my clothes. I walked into shower and she came over and helped wash my lil' bro a bit then asked if that's enough. I said sure whatever. Dried off, and she starting taking her clothes off. Dun DUN DUNNNNN. What looked like at least B cups beforehand turned into small A's. Well whatever I thought. If her skills are good it'll make up for it. Wishful thinking.

No CBJ or anything. Just jackhammered my lil'bro till he was up, put dom on, then got on top. Fake moans for literally just 10 seconds then asked if I want to be on top. Really? You're tired that quickly? So I got on top, fake moans again, looking away, laying there like a dead fish. Finished quickly and just left.

Prob my worst punt so far.

Recent Ratings
quartz13579   13-11-2017 02:46  Karma  +4   Gotta take the good with the bad.
JJJ37   13-11-2017 00:21  Karma  +3   
MothToAFlame   13-11-2017 00:21  Karma  +3   
blast77   7-11-2017 22:42  Karma  +6   
batman108   7-11-2017 14:42  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
porkchops   7-11-2017 14:26  Karma  +3   Thanks, here are some sympathy K's
runforyourlife
Nookie Newbie

UID 220881
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14
Posts 5
Karma 13
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-11-2017
Status Offline
Post at 13-11-2017 00:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
sorry for derailing this thread but I have a similar experience

Hi guys, I'm a foreigner and new to the scene. So long story short, what should be a happy session ended acrimoniously. Maybe I was in the wrong, but I was really unhappy with the experience. Maybe fellow forummers here can advice me a little and I would be very grateful.

I knocked a girl's door in Fuji Building. Liked what I saw and asked her how much? She said $500 so I went in. When I was in the room. She tried to upsell me a message for $1200. I rejected it and tell her that I'll stick to $500 as we agreed. She did mentioned something (this is where she claimed a dispute) like giving me a discount and I firmly said no. She then asked me what I want, I said I 'd just want to play with her body. So I grabbed her titties before she suggested giving me a head (without condom). She blew me on and off while I played with her titties and pussy. Long story short, I came and handed her $600 (with a $100 tip as I really enjoyed the session).

Then she started shouting at me and said it's supposed to be $1000 since she gave me a BBBJ. I said no, I did not agree to it. She threaten to call the police and I said go ahead because I stand by our agreement. She did call 999 and told that I refused to pay her. She hung up pretty quickly I'm not sure if she really lodge a report. She said this is the rule and since she gave me a BBBJ and I must pay her $1000. Although I was quite firm but I wouldn't want to get into any trouble since I'm here on business. I gave in, gave her another $500 and left (took back the $100, which was supposed to be a tip).

So, am I in the wrong here? I know I should negotiate before entering the room but I really didnt like the way she intimidated me.

Thanks in advance.

Recent Ratings
twiceAweek   13-11-2017 06:41  Acceptance  -1   start your own thread … do not hijack this report and do not post same thing multiple times !
JJJ37   13-11-2017 00:33  Karma  +4   "Then she started shouting at me". Wood breaker.
ppp24
Nookie Newbie

UID 118733
Digest Posts 0
Credits 37
Posts 27
Karma 37
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-6-2014
Status Offline
Post at 16-11-2017 23:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #2 runforyourlife's post

the only word I would say is sorry...

Recent Ratings
Mister   17-11-2017 16:45  Acceptance  -1   No one-liners. See warning in red. Use Rating