Nationality: Thai, decent English
Face:  3/5
Body:  2.5/5
GFE:  1/5   
Skill:  Veggie massage 4/5, extra: 2.5/5
Price:  $300 +300 Tips/ 60mins
Facilities: 3/5
Repeat: May be

Was in LKF for lunch and had some time to spare. Came across the signboard and ended up ringing the bell (1 floor unit 13?). Didn't get a choice of girl, mamaSan looked youngish not more than 30 with a round face , would have been happy to be massaged by her but no luck. 2 others , 1 was slimmer but was assigned the other one. Not far but not skinny either.

It's all cubicles separated by curtains or wooden partitions, which don't go to ceiling, so not the most private place . 5 mins of dry massage followed by a heavenly oil massage. I fell asleep quickly. About 30 or so mins later , was tapped to flip over, still good pressure but some deliberate touches to LB without any inhibition . I had shot my load early in the morning with a gf from China, so LB needed some time getting sensitized. She asks if I wanted extra, was quoted 300, I accepted just to see how far it goes. She starts slow sensual massage of lb and the balls, no jackhammer thankfully. After a while a get up lift her t-shirts caress her
back and neck, but she doesn't allow me to take off her Bra. It was dark but I could make out someone open the curtain a bit, perhaps time was up, I could faintly make out it was mamaSan, she returned back quietly, while she got a full view of me trying to access assets of her employee. with all the drama about Weinstein, I was too conscious of not pushing my luck too far. so, I didn't get to touch her boobs, but putting my fingers to her lips, she was ok to kiss. She continued her stroking and I soon came.

All in all, not bad. Veggie was good but without access to the necessary assets, part 2was not great. Also, the excitement of doing something on sly was dampened by discovery of mamaSan not saying a word. But at least I now know what is possible here.

Recent Ratings
batman108   7-11-2017 02:18  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks