Reading Access 60
Registered 30-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2017 19:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Very nice 7 days PRC in Kowloon City

Date & Time of Session: 6th Nov midday
Name:  Zitian
Link: http://go141.com/en/A61074-Kln.C ... l?ref=Search(region,building)
Nationality & Language: PRC and mandarin
Face:  8/10
Body: 8/10 my type of body - flat tummy and kinda thick. A small deduction for really nice, but fake boobs
Service: 8/10 DTBBBJ, cowgirl grinding, mish
GFE: 9/10 very nice all the way
Price & Session Length: 400 for 30 mins
Repeat: she is back on the 16th

I was getting a bit bored of the Beauty Spa service in Wan Chai recently and wanted some hardcore straight forward fucking with some young beauties. Having gone through the 141 DB I was curious about the offering of the young PRC girls in Kowloon City.

Having finished my meeting in the office in the morning I ventured into Kowloon City just before lunchtime and boy were the walkups busy already with other brothers lurking around! I made my first to 29 Lung Kong Road, most places were not open except a Singaporean lady who was wearing just her bra and panties tipping rubbish outside her door! And she asked me whether I was her 12pm appointment, I told her unfortunately not as she looked quite old. So I made my way across the street to the other side, 23-25A is right next to Prizemart so easy to find. I went up to 1/F and the first two rooms were already occupied with heavy sex sounds coming through the door, the last one was available and I thought I tried my luck, and a young beauty in her early 20s opened the door. She was nice looking with a good body and I asked her how much, she said 400 and I went straight in!

She helped me to undress and told me this is her second last day as she is going back up the mainland tomorrow. I saw a whole menu of services including CIM + some other things for 100 to 200 more. I was tempted to do CIM but wanted to have a dirty fuck session. So we hopped into the shower and as usual I bought my Body Shop shower gel and she commented how nice it smells. Also interestingly she asked me if I lost weight. Even though it was the first time I met her she could tell and I was most impressed (bros, I recently lost 60 pounds in 2 months through healthy eating and exercising, so if you want to know how I did it please PM me separately!)

Anyway back to the action, after showering, she asked me to lie down on the bed and she was sitting on top of me with her pussy grinding my LB complimenting how long and thick it was! I told her a couple of months ago it was shorter as I had all the belly fat, so it was the first time I put my new LB to use. She got him hard in no time and then started pushing her body up and down mine and I thought she was going to go bareback for a second but luckily she didn't! Anyway, she was sucking on my nipples whilst I was rubbing and grabbing those nice tits of hers as she moved her way down my LB and started a nice BBBJ and balls licking with no hands for about 10 minutes. Half way through she asked me if she was doing it right as she said she is not very experienced at this so I taught her how to move her mouth and lips around and it was great teaching a rookie girl to do this. After a few more minutes of this I told her to put on a rubber and climbed on top of me, she really felt my LB going in as she screamed out!

She rode me for 3-4 mins then told me to go mish and fuck her deep. So I stood on the edge of the bed, held her thighs and legs high up on my shoulder and I started slowly and kept increasing my pace and penetration, I went in deeper and deeper and she was screaming in delight with those lovely pair of boobs flapping back and forth. I kept pumping harder and after 5 minutes I my load and collapsed on top of her.

It was a simple and most glorious fuck I had for a while with a young beauty. She wanted me to rest but I was hungry and wanted to have lunch, so I jumped into the shower with her and she told me about going back home tomorrow after 7 days but will return again on the 16th. She likes spicy food as well and we exchanged wechat before I left as she wanted to bring me some nice food from her hometown next time when she is back. I told her next time I want to try CIM and might want to do a 1 hour x 2 session with her!

$400 is a real bargain compared with a lot of the older working girls you get in SSP and other areas. The food choices in Kowloon City is great as well so I will certainly check her and other girls out over the coming weeks!

Recent Ratings
hamshams   9-11-2017 10:22  Karma  +3   Nice report
hotjac   7-11-2017 11:02  Karma  +4   If I could give you a 10 I would! Could you share her WeChat?
dododo   7-11-2017 10:00  Acceptance  +1   Good job on the weight loss and nice finding. Thanks
hkmann   7-11-2017 09:56  Karma  +4   good stuff thx! Might have to head out to kc to scout.
batman108   7-11-2017 02:23  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks