Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 4-11-2017 01:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Happy Massage CWB - Unfortunate disappointment

Thread Subject: Happy Massage CWB - Unfortunate disappointment
Date & Time of Session:  Nov 3, 10:30
Name: Unsure, her photo also isn't on their WeChat
Link: http://go141.com/en/A43764-CB-SP ... ml?ref=Search(stype,region)
Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Cantonese
Face:  4/5, very cute
Body:  3.5/5, petite and soft
Skill: 2.5/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3.5/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  $700 for 60
Repeat: I might do, but only after double confirming my selection

Found them on the DB after a session at the gym. Was feeling sore, so sent the Mamasan a WeChat asking if I could show up at 10:30pm for a bath, nuru and a massage. Mamasan spoke good English so I was feeling pretty confident. She quoted me $800 for the 100 minute package.

I get there and I'm ushered into a small room. The place is pretty old, and there's mouldy/water damage all over the walls and ceiling. I double check verbally with the mama; bath, nuru and massage for 100 minutes? She says yes and suddenly a beautiful young woman walks in and starts running me a bath. Asked if she spoke English but none. The bath was taking forever to fill up, so the Mamasan helps with jugs and buckets of hot water while my masseuse rubs a body scrub all over me.

Bath was super hot, but if felt good. She takes off for a bit to fix the disposable bedding before coming back to give me and shoulder and neck massage while  I'm in the bath. It actually felt alright but the heat got to me eventually and I get dried off and put on the massage table.

From there, I get a mixed towel massage. Elbow work was good, hitting a bunch of knots etc. Hand work was a little limp, and the teasing was pretty minor. After about 30 minutes, I'm facing upwards and she snuggles in next to me. It was very cute; you could tell she was being coy and sexy to initiate something, but we couldn't communicate. Eventually her hand finds its way to my LB over the towel and I get few tugs in the end before she sits upright and takes her bra off. The dress gets pulled down around her waist and then she's using some oil to start the happy ending.

To be fair, it felt a little rushed. She was cute as hell, but I looked up at the clock and it hadn't even been an hour yet. I thought maybe the nuru would come first, then the tug. But nope, I try to point st the clock like "I want to stop so I don't bust before my nuru" and she says "Ok lah!" And keeps up her rhythm.

During the tug I got some cat bathing, access to her breasts and ass, not for LS and no kissing, even lightly. After what seemed a wee while, I'm firing off onto my belly and it's I'm looking at the clock: 50 minutes. I help her out her bra and dress back on and she motions for me to shower again. Still unsure of whether I'm getting the "nuru" or not (I get that it's probably just a body to body, but I was looking forward to that at the least).

I shower quick and suddenly I'm left alone in the room for like 10-15 minutes. She comes in and says finished. I try to ask about the reduced time and no nuru, but still no communication joy. I get out to the waiting area and I'm trying to ask for the Mamasan. Must have been home time because my girl has to unfortunately interrupt another bro's session to bring out another cute girl that speaks English.

I explain that I'm disappointed about the original arrangement not being met. Initially, the new girl tries to convince me that is now 12am which means I got all my requested time. When I assertively disagree, the tactic changes to "But did you have a good time though?" Yes, it was lovely save for missing parts (that could possibly have been my fault for not speaking Chinese) but it's still disappointing. She eventually relents to $700 which is the same stated price as a "nuru" service for 60 minutes. I figure it's easier to just my lossss at that time. I pay up, thank her for her time, then head down the stairs and off back home.

Decided to give them the benefit of the doubt, and re-messaged the Mamasan in the taxi home. Apologised for what happened and received a lovely reply that made me feel a bit warmer to the idea of heading back. They have some beauties listed on WeChat but if the service remains as it was last night - then it's unlikely I'll give it a third  chance.

Recent Ratings
aurufc   4-11-2017 14:44  Karma  +3   thanks for the heads up
p0ison   4-11-2017 12:05  Karma  +3   Thanks for the report. Sounds like a place to avoid based on your experience!
quartz13579   4-11-2017 08:32  Karma  +4   
hamshams   4-11-2017 07:06  Karma  +2   Sorry about time cut short. Is the girl pictured on the DB?
batman108   4-11-2017 04:29  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Bloodrage   4-11-2017 01:50  Karma  +2   Is the girl's face listed on the link? What was her name? want to see if there is a photo. THX
LowKey
Carnal Conqueror

UID 156513
Digest Posts 0
Credits 466
Posts 25
Karma 464
Acceptance 43
Reading Access 30
Registered 9-9-2016
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 4-11-2017 07:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sorry bros, photos of her aren't on the DB or on the WeChat. On the DB, 琪琪 is the one that spoke English and talked to me after. If I had to pick one that my girl looked like, I'd say she looked like the one in the black lingerie under Kitty.