Acceptance 41
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-3-2017
Status Offline
Post at 2-11-2017 08:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
2nd time with JSL CC fantastic

2nd time with JSL CC fantastic

Thread Subject:  2nd time with JSL CC fantastic  (bros, I am re-posting this report because it was lost along with my credits in the crash)
Date & Time of Session:  22-10-17 about 5pm
Name:  CC
Link: http://go141.com/en/A22662-TST-1 ... ml?ref=Search(stype,region)
Agent: No
Nationality & Language: Taiwanese, some English
Face:  4/5 others may disagree, nice features in my book
Body:  4.5/5 really cute, slightly enhanced breasts with incredible nipples
Skill: 5/5 top notch
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4.5/5 -- lots of kisses
PSE: 3+/5 -- will explain below
Price & Session Length:  600 + tip/30 min
Repeat: Absolutely and highly recommend

Bros -- I am re-posting this report because it was lost in the crash along with all the associated credits.  I hope you enjoy, the session was spectacular!  Fortunately, it was still on CC's blog, so I grabbed it and added a few more details that I had forgotten at the time a wrote it.

Arrived HK at about 14:30 and contacted CC via WhatsApp just before 16:00.  Set appointment for 17:00 and since I only have wifi on my phone in HK, told CC I would add her WeChat on local sim through hotel Handy Phone.  Downloaded the app and found CC but for some reason messages were not going through to her.  Headed out and hoped I could get it to work before I arrived.   Got there early and the wait sign was on CC's door.  I wasn't sure if the wait was for me or there was another bro inside so did not want to knock.  I stood by the stairs and kept trying to message but unsuccessful    After 10-15 minutes of that and with the wait sign still on her door, I walked up and held my Handy Phone to the camera with all of the failed message attempts and walla, the door opened.

I felt bad for being late because of the message failures and tried to explain.  She grabbed my phone and tried to connect but she was having trouble too.  She probably spent 5-10 minutes on it and finally had success by scanning my QR code to her phone.

As this was going on, I began to disrobe.  Still had my shorts and underwear on but not for long.  CC stood up with a little kiss, then unbuttoned my shorts, removed, hung them up nicely and the same with my underwear.  She got close, with a little touching and stroking as I gently kissed her, then her clothes came off.  A little LFK, then off to the shower.

CC washed me up nicely, front and back, with nice attention to LB, and bottom.  I was just enjoying her little body and grabbing kisses when I could.  She asked whether I wanted oral without.  Everyone is different but CBJ never really did anything for me so the answer is easy.  She got on her knees and sucked for a long time.  She began slowly with a lot of tongue, up and down the shaft and swirling around the head.  I was very vocal in how much I was enjoying.  As she got LB to attention with her tongue, she began to take it in as deep as she could.  I like her technique with the right amount of suction and although she'll hold it in one hand, she does not only put the tip in her mouth and give a hand job, she sucks, up and down as her hand stays still, only there to steady the tool.  After a long suck, she went for the hot water.  I like the sensation and each time she reloaded with water I moaned with satisfaction.  I could have easily finished in the shower but I was on a mission of exploration.

Got out and had a fresh towel to dry as CC finished washing herself.  Went to the bed, looking forward to what would cum.  She got out, dried, came over and we started kissing, me sitting and she bent over first, then while sitting on my lap.  She told me to lie down which I thought meant a cat bath but no, she lay on top of me and continued to kiss.  Again, not all bros would agree but it's the kissing that bring the excitement and connection to carry on to sex.  We kissed for a while, then she began to work her way down.  I was ready for her to clamp onto LB right away but she took it slow and sexy.  

Finally made her way to my engorged member and did what she does.  I was enjoying and she was going down as far as she could.  There was no way that was going very far down her throat at this point.  I gently stroked the side of her head and helped her get just that little bit further.  Soon, I was very close and had to push her away and stand up quickly to ease the desire to   She motioned me to calm down too, very cute.  She understood where I was at and that she couldn't continue with BBBJ for a while.

She started licking the berries and after a few seconds I had to examine her little LS closely.  I don't know exactly how but we ended up in reverse 69, with me on top.  She stayed away from the shaft like a good girl and really went to town on the seeds.  Meanwhile, I dined on LS.  CC's LS is tiny and as I was doing everything I knew how to it, I kept telling her how cute it is.  I don't know if the total distance top to bottom is an inch.  She has a perfect Asian bush, narrow as some Western landing strips with long straight dark hair.  She has really cute dark inner lips with the perfect amount of meat on them and beyond, a bright pink center.   Her little button was a pleasure to play with, fast, slow, gentle, firm, hmmmm tasty.

I am not sure if this is usual service from her but she continued to work her way down from the seeds to the back door.  First just a couple of licks and kisses, then it got more intense.  I don't have much experience in this area but it certainly felt intriguing.  I wasn't watching so I can't say exactly what she was doing but my back door was very wet.  As long as she was at that point in our relationship, I though why not, I was in the neighborhood anyway.  I went for her starfish and she went for mine.  I was going from her little jelly bean down to the star and back up again.  The way we were working each other made me feel like someone should be filming the action for a pay site  

I finally got off of her and we washed our mouths before continuing.  I laid on my back for some more BBBJ so I could get to the correct level of stiffness to enter LS.  She had a difficult time with the dom, trying to unroll and pull down the shaft far enough.  I didn't see fear in her face but I do wonder what she was thinking.  Finally, she was satisfied with the placement and she laid down for mish.

I really wanted this position so I could kiss her gently and deeply as I was slowly pumping.  I was loving the look on her face as LB slid in and out.  I took the opportunity to softly kiss her face, neck, shoulders.  I was ready for her gorgeous nips and wow did I enjoy.  I was fucking her, kissing her nipples, sucking them and gently biting.  I was curious how far she would let me go.  She gasped a couple of times as they were in my teeth and pulling until they slipped out, all the while with eye contact, viewing the pain and pleasure in her eyes.  I was slowly gliding in and out for the most part and every once in a while I would pick up the pace and she would look at me and moan.  She may have been hoping for a finish but the dom was enough to keep me hard but stay in front of the finish line.  I was in her, kissing her and playing with her clit.  I think my hand down there made her nervous as she moved her hand close but did not complain or push me away.  Finally I grabbed her right leg and lifted her foot to my face.  I licked and kissed the side and top of her foot, then looked at her and sucked on her toes, she giggled a bit and let me do as I wished.  I did not want to leave out her left foot, so I switched and did the same.  I think she thought it was a bit odd but it seemed like she got some pleasure out of it too.

I finally pulled out and asked for doggy.  I wanted to feel her hanging breasts and get my hands around that little waist.  She guided me in and I slowly went to work.  The view was great, I softly spanked her a couple of times and caressed her back and shoulders while inside LS.  I grabbed both melons, squeezed and gently pinched.  She flipped her hair around and I took the opportunity to grab it.  I wanted to pull as I pumped but she did not like, so I respectfully let go.  I guess we all have our limits.  Anyway, kept going, kissing her back and reached underneath for her little door bell.  It seemed so stretched by my member, I gently rubbed it while exiting and entering.  The whole thing felt so fantastic, I was in heaven however this was not what I had in mind for the finish.

I pulled out and asked for CIM.  She pointed to her mouth and I nodded yes.  She removed the dom, which was so tight I thought I was going to release as she pulled it off.  It did come off without release, i laid on my back and she BBBJ to the end.  At this point I was so ready I didn't last more than a minute.  I helped her down with my hand on her head a few times and .  I was gasping and my body convulsing during release and she kept going like there was absolutely nothing happening, continuing to bob her head after the last drop, when it is just so sensitive it's hard to take.  It was so glorious I didn't try to pull her off.  Finally, her mouth left me and she went to the shower.  I laid on her bed in ecstasy until she summoned me in.

I was weak from the activity and had to brace myself on the shower walls as she lovingly cleaned me up. Got out, dried, she helped me dress, paid with a tip, not only for the mindblowing
service but also felt bad for being late because of the WeChat issue. Out I went with a hug and kiss goodbye.  I've had a few experiences with WG in HK and you never know what you're going to get.  CC is a lovely, beautiful, accommodating woman.  She lovingly does everything she says she'll do and the only surprises are pleasant ones.  I love her and would go to her again and again and advise all my bros to at least try once to see if she's YCOT.  Photos on the DB are quite accurate, in fact I think she looks better in person.  I'll try to attach a few of my favorites.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
UncleDad   15-11-2017 23:06  Karma  +4   Sounds like fun!
NeverWong   13-11-2017 14:52  Karma  +2   
cfliu8   11-11-2017 12:35  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
aurufc   4-11-2017 14:18  Karma  +5   Great report thanks. Those nips could tune in Moscow!
redcomon1   4-11-2017 11:23  Acceptance  +1   Thats a real joy!
Macau81   3-11-2017 19:54  Karma  +5   
hotjac   3-11-2017 14:10  Karma  +4   Excellent read - she looks and sounds great.
Mike747   3-11-2017 13:42  Karma  +3   Excellent, Great read! thanks!
Petay_1283   3-11-2017 11:07  Karma  +10   thanks for reposting
HKG52   3-11-2017 06:05  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
jayson420   3-11-2017 02:22  Karma  +4   thanks
Chasem   2-11-2017 22:35  Karma  +4   Excellent
bohica   2-11-2017 21:51  Karma  +5   Very Favorable
porkchops   2-11-2017 21:33  Karma  +5   Thanks!
batman108   2-11-2017 11:41  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
Pedromendes17   2-11-2017 09:31  Karma  +2   Excellent
cfliu8
Nookie Newbie

UID 220414
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 3
Karma 3
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 8-11-2017
Status Offline
Post at 15-11-2017 10:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thank you for sharing! Love to try and visit her on your advice

Recent Ratings
Mister   15-11-2017 20:40  Acceptance  -1   Brief comments go in a Rating. Read the red warning about one-liners!